Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good old Ranieri , what a job he did at the foxes eh , still hard to believe after all this time pasta man . His tinkering did them no harm !

Must be that Fiery Italian streak mixed with the tinkering . 👍😁

GOODNITE EVERYONE TOP LADS BLADES BYE XXXXXX

Hi Pasta Man hope you are feeling OK today.

Here is today's painting; it is of the 1936 FA Cup Final, the last time the Blades were in the final. We lost 1-0 to Arsenal.

The picture shows my hero Jock Dodds forcing a save from the Arsenal keeper.

artwork0005.jpg

MORNING im back & im POSITIVE just cooking my kind great mrs jane a LASAGNA VERDE for tea ive got contacts in Italy im a friend of the real tinker man haha got 2 great suggestion for new transfer to bolster our midfield & attack Italian players I like are VIDAL & LlORENTE im the sufc tinker man Italian blooded kop blade pasta think Italian midfielder vidal will cost 10 million but Italian striker Llorente will be free both experienced to help us in top league OTT crackers thats me yep ill not give in till we sign a few Italians in our squad im wreckless love full on attacking play im not defensive minded at all if it backfires ill get sack haha at all I play a bit different like the Italians do that's why im not blades boss and great chris wilder is he gets results im a dreamer hahahaha great banter on here ill speak soon just cooking again love this great friendly thread ciao chow

like to say on my thread a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today Wednesday 14/8/2019 to my nice mrs jane 57 today love you lots always will from paul
MORNING im back & im POSITIVE just cooking my kind great mrs jane a LASAGNA VERDE for tea ive got contacts in Italy im a friend of the real tinker man haha got 2 great suggestion for new transfer to bolster our midfield & attack Italian players I like are VIDAL & LlORENTE im the sufc tinker man Italian blooded kop blade pasta think Italian midfielder vidal will cost 10 million but Italian striker Llorente will be free both experienced to help us in top league OTT crackers thats me yep ill not give in till we sign a few Italians in our squad im wreckless love full on attacking play im not defensive minded at all if it backfires ill get sack haha at all I play a bit different like the Italians do that's why im not blades boss and great chris wilder is he gets results im a dreamer hahahaha great banter on here ill speak soon just cooking again love this great friendly thread ciao chow.. hope this makes you all laugh my page is fun place .......utb ..utb
utb ,,,,>>>>....... im the italian blooded blade im the crackers sufc fan i have a great thread im the blades tinkerman >>>>pasta kop blade

Hi Pasta Man hope you are feeling OK today.

Here is today's painting; it is of the 1936 FA Cup Final, the last time the Blades were in the final. We lost 1-0 to Arsenal.

The picture shows my hero Jock Dodds forcing a save from the Arsenal keeper.

View attachment 59798
thanks a lot jockdodds great painting m8 love it pal ...utb

Good old Ranieri , what a job he did at the foxes eh , still hard to believe after all this time pasta man . His tinkering did them no harm !

Must be that Fiery Italian streak mixed with the tinkering . 👍😁

thought Claudio did so well the only Italian manager who has won the premiership league with leiaceter city foxes not other Italian has done has good has him in the English top flight the underdogs won the league decent Italy manager a legend in Italy the tinkerman is great love him ranieri top fella hes my friend Claudio m8 haha so ill be blades tinkerman pasta kop blade hahaha

hi friends yepppp ........its a fact the blades striker great [[ BILLY SHARP ]] has scored in every league weve played in >>>>>>>....utb ..... love billy lad my hero ....utb a true sufc legend this fella should get a MBE from pasta bake fan ....utb

Last edited:
MORNING im back & im POSITIVE just cooking my kind great mrs jane a LASAGNA VERDE for tea ive got contacts in Italy im a friend of the real tinker man haha got 2 great suggestion for new transfer to bolster our midfield & attack Italian players I like are VIDAL & LlORENTE im the sufc tinker man Italian blooded kop blade pasta think Italian midfielder vidal will cost 10 million but Italian striker Llorente will be free both experienced to help us in top league OTT crackers thats me yep ill not give in till we sign a few Italians in our squad im wreckless love full on attacking play im not defensive minded at all if it backfires ill get sack haha at all I play a bit different like the Italians do that's why im not blades boss and great chris wilder is he gets results im a dreamer hahahaha great banter on here ill speak soon just cooking again love this great friendly thread ciao chow
Hi pasta man ,
Good to be positive bud . 2 good shouts you have , there was a rumour on here regarding Vidal though it seemed too good to be true .

like to say on my thread a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today Wednesday 14/8/2019 to my nice mrs jane 57 today love you lots always will from paul
utb ,,,,>>>>....... im the italian blooded blade im the crackers sufc fan i have a great thread im the blades tinkerman >>>>pasta kop blade

Say happy birthday to Jane from the Blades clan bud . Are you going out for dinner or a nice romantic feast at home ? Whatever you do have a great day .
👍🎂🍻🥂

thought Claudio did so well the only Italian manager who has won the premiership league with leiaceter city foxes not other Italian has done has good has him in the English top flight the underdogs won the league decent Italy manager a legend in Italy the tinkerman is great love him ranieri top fella hes my friend Claudio m8 haha so ill be blades tinkerman pasta kop blade hahaha

I think Roberto Mancini won the premiership with Man City though under different circumstances. The job Ranieri did at the foxes was arguably sports biggest shock / underdogs especially so in football .

Say happy birthday to Jane from the Blades clan bud . Are you going out for dinner or a nice romantic feast at home ? Whatever you do have a great day .
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 huge boost lad thanks so much Im really in pain today pumped with tablets m8 my head hurts today but being positive for jane and love you all keep me going m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8 he food in oven pal ....hope to get some good posts today photos love this thread

Last edited:

Happy birthday to Jane!

whoooooooooooooopps im on wrong thread im so sorry ill get back to my thread im sorry about this hope ive not upset you all its MISTAKE im SORRY genuine mistake utb chow ...hope your all ok I feel WELCOME on here take care all UTB I hope your all buzzing up the blades top team sufc grazie ciao from pasta man kop blade the sufc Italian blooded tinker man ill predict the sufc team every week chow

I only usually post on my own THREAD im SORRY im really sorry EVERYONE on this great thread so ill get back to my thread ciao take care all im friendly fella im buzzing got a prediction correct my hero billy sharp scored we will win em all in top flight lads ill say im going back to my thread miss you all i like VIDAL think hed be a great addition scooter mentioned him former juve legend im a blade for life love the kop me your good fans great people on here my friends take care all chow love you all fellow blades fans all has one we stand in wilder we trust ....utb ....bye EVERYONE chow ciao my mistake im lost for words but one thing ill sat is think world of you all on here chow UTB

Last edited:
I only usually post on my own THREAD im SORRY im really sorry EVERYONE on this great thread so ill get back to my thread ciao take care all im friendly fella im buzzing got a prediction correct my hero billy sharp scored we will win em all in top flight lads ill say im going back to my thread miss you all i like VIDAL think hed be a great addition to quality squad we have good call by top lad scooter he mentioned i like him former juve legend im a blade for life love the kop me your good fans great people on here my friends take care all chow love you all fellow blades fans all has one we stand in wilder we trust ....utb ....bye EVERYONE chow ciao my mistake im lost for words but one thing ill say is I think world of you all on here we all stand together all blades no matter what yes I forgive you all I respect you all lol chow UTB
al ill say before I go back to my thread ill say im sorry for my bad spelling but one thing is i love the blades and love all blades fans and ill say I cant stand swfc s6 I love sufc s2 & your all for your WELCOME on my thread anytime you want great im WELCOME cheers so much kind admin love it on here my own thread is a honour cheers admin it means alot chow .everyone im gone to my thread to post post post be POSITIVE not NEGATIVE and have fun love being a blade bye chow utb ..utb take care all blades fans love you all chow ciao ...utb

I predicted a 1.0 win Saturday we drew ill take that great point at bournemouth for blades we should have won lads yes I said billy would score yep I tip billy sharp to score again v palace sunday hes a top fella a sufc legend love him my hero ill say GOODBYE ill only post on my thread from now sorry genuine mistake im back on here love you all same utb take care all xxxx chow xxxx ciao xxx grazie from pasta bake man italian blooded Sheffield born sufc kop fan is a blades crackers tinkerman blade haha I can have a joke I like a bit of banter on my thread bye everyone chow utb united we stand stuff the owls im a blade forever xxxxxxxutb xxxxx,,,,,....>>>>>>>>>>>>pasta loves you all blades fans are no1 //////..utb

Last edited:
so sorry this isnt pasta mans suggestion thread this id the no1 thread im on soz on wrong thread whoooopppppsssss im a numpty im a lemon im a numpty im a plonker im pasta haha tinker man ill say utb .....>>>>>GOODBYE ill only post on my thread from now sorry genuine mistake im back on here love you all same utb take care all xxxx chow xxxx ciao xxx grazie from pasta bake man italian blooded Sheffield born sufc kop fan is a blades crackers tinkerman blade haha im sufc version of ranierio the Italian tinker man haha love banter buddy chow grazie xxx utb
Hope you can see the game on tv on Sunday, pasta man kop blade ?
hi buddy im watching football on match of the day 2 sunday m8 and listen to the radio sheffield football heaven m8 oh my god what am I doing on here best get back to my thread pal speak soon shockingbadbuy lad my m8 I predicted a 4.0 win at home 2pm 18/8/19 buddy sharp/mcburnie/stevens /mousett score bro chow utb I love my thread which kind admin foxy and linz gave me its a honour to havev my own page im elated buddy take care lad bye from pasta bake man blade
hi m8 hope your well lad UTB
Hope you can see the game on tv on Sunday, pasta man kop blade ?
ive gone on wrong thread m8 im crackers haha im claudios friend tinker man pasta sufc kop fan haha chow all xxxx utb xxx

Happy birthday to Jane, hope she enjoys her meal that you're cooking Pasta Man. Glad you're feeling a bit better too. Not long till you can see the Blades live on TV now. Hope your hero Billy bags a few.

Another cracking painting too Jock!!!!!

👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8

whooooooooooops just been on wrong thread i hope i dont get into trouble ive been on another thread i should only post on here whoops yep I posted on sugesstions thread rumour mill oh dear im a plonker numpy haha tinker man pasta is crackers lads hahahaha im ranieris pal sufc tinker man i like banter hurts but who cares im here alive im being me I have you all I have jane im claudios pal im sufc tinker man blades kop mann im crackers .....utb I pukka pie man yes im also a plonker has del boy says hahaha yep im a lemon im back now haha love it on here jumping jack pasta skip from thread to thread haha utb hope your all ok on here utb ...........got my mrs janes supper ready candles out vino ready sorted lads utb

👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8

utb chow .........in wilder we trust im lost for words bye all grazie going back to my thread grazie everyone on here top people chow utb I say sign VIDAL chow

Back
Top Bottom