Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hope not m8 .....hes best blades boss ever pal ...that's what I think cant wait to meet him bro ....forza blades ......forza chris wilder ........utb ....

FORZA SUFC ....forza everything to do with the lane ...s2 is best forza s2 blades forza alan knill forza all sufc staff forza all fans yep we can win anyone forza blades forza chris wilder forza sufc players forza blades fans forza pasta man .forza kop ....utb forza sufc united we stand m8 pals utb grazie pal...yep and forza chip butty song utb lads .....

Last edited:
read this on my thread leave our footy club alone to WIN ...yep RESPESCTO to our great BLADES FANS and RESPECTO our great boss chris we are BLADES we are class ....FORZA SUFC ,...respect all our players ,,,,,,,stuff them who want our blades boss and players there just poachers ,,,,,,,we are no1 ......play for us coz where the best team .come and see great football cant wait to go again .nowt but us fantastico at the lane forza blades .............utb

the fella loves blades you can tell how much he loves sufc .......yep hes a gem a real fantastico boss ......the guys a sufc legend you know who I mean .....utb ...guess who ....utb ....you can surely say hes the best blades boss ever ....a bellisimo man ......utb

looks nice .....meat feast my best pizza ever ,,,,,im having a pizza for tea ......yep its huge lads 20 inch pizza for 20 stone pasta man.....big blades fan big pizza just need a big win sunday sorted ....utb 3 points v wolves that will do .....its yummy

the fella loves blades you can tell how much he loves sufc .......yep hes a gem a real fantastico boss ......the guys a sufc legend you know who I mean .....utb ...guess who ....utb ....you can surely say hes the best blades boss ever ....a bellisimo man ......utb
I was driving down towards Granville roundabout today, BDTBL standing out in the sunshine. Started to wish I could glimpse into the future by about 5 years.
CW will still be here. Some good times ahead for the Blades.

I was driving down towards Granville roundabout today, BDTBL standing out in the sunshine. Started to wish I could glimpse into the future by about 5 years.
CW will still be here. Some good times ahead for the Blades.
hope so buddy hes the best blades boss by a mile ...utb

love it ................radio sheffield on 6 till 7 listen to it every night mon to sat its great football heaven thinking of going on it one day ,,,utb forza blades ,,,,,,

What would you talk about Pasta? Maybe Chris Wilder? Don't forget to tell them your prediction. 👍
And offer to give Brian the Blade an arse kicking at bowls. Run em up!
id like to be on radio Sheffield like to go on football heaven my prediction is a close game we win wolves 2.1 ,,,,,,forza blades m8

hi pals .....im keeping same sufc team but with just 2 changes for sunday 1/12/19 ...away v wolves ,,tinkering im ,bringing hendo and egan back in...mcburnie and robinson & sharp on bench jageilka & freeman & osbourne & ferrips & Morrison & moore on bench ,,we fear no one,, hard match but ,,, my prediction we win 2.1 ,,,moose and didsy .. score ...utb,,,,,,,,,forza blades

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom