Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Morning Pasta.

Prediction for Wolves please, and more importantly, when are you going on Masterchef?

Hi Pasta, hope you are well. I'm run off my feet at the moment, don't have much time to post but I when I pop in to have a read I always check your thread. We've had some great games so far, let's hope we can keep performing and stay in the top 6!

And how’s pasta today ? Hope your good pal .
Loving the Forza Blades 👍

morning .........forza blades ...im just making a 12inch yummy pizza ...............yep i can do pizzas blades fans blades pals lads im doing my home made special meat feast pizza today with garlic thought id treat her to my pizza for a change i can do all kinds of Italian grub but no pasta meals today for my mrs jane she wants a special pizza Friday her wish is my command I hope your all ok my great sufc pals on here .UTB .......chow

hello how are you all ......forza blades,,,yep pals ,,,,,,,,,,, we can win anyone in the world that's my opinion ....we are class we fear no one ...,,,,utb .....
great friends my blades heros on here ......morning hello lads ........utb

Proper Italian Pizza's are the absolute best 😍
very true m8 ...my pizzas are heavenly ...made pizzas and pasta meals for 13yrs for my mrs jane she loves them m8 its a secret my recipes in the family for years pal .........even grow my own garlic cloves buddy yum yum ....utb my meat feast is no1 m8 .........all toppings on it lad ......yummy .....been cooking Italian grub since being young lad im a chef at home...

Respect to Pasta Blade 👍

next time I’m at the Lane I’ll give them a shout of “FORZA BLADES” 👍
thanx m8..............that'so fantastico ....,,,awsome bro cheers .....hope to go soon m8 ......miss lane miss kop ......want to meet up m8 .........one day soon .......meet chris wilder m8 meet players meet you all m8 ...yep love sufc ......im crackers predicter im tinkerman italiano blades fan .......Sheffield born Italian blade...... im having forza blades on the back of my blades shirt .....youll know its me then ......bet no one else would do that buddy ....utb ive took forza blades from forza juve my other team I love ........but if we play juve I want sufc to win there my no1 .....utb chow grazie m8

He wont share his recipes though. They are very secret.
top secret very true m8 ....yep been cooking Italian food since i was a young lad since I was 4 for nearly 54yrs yep its my secret recipes pal home made for years pal ...utb yum yum ....grazie ....12 inch pizza today Friday all toppings / trimmings my special 12inch .. big ..meat feast one yummy bellisimo ....utb ciao ,my fantastico grub ....utb

on my page I say keep off our boss .....hes a blade .....makes you sick .......dam poaching again ....youll want our team next .........aaaarrr ffs .....why do it spread rumours ......ffs .....aaaarrrr .....does my head in reading this crap on tv.football news have you seen it lads what do you all think pals......whats this rubbish going around e,g west ham want chris wilder has next boss it seems they all poaching our boss and soon everyone will want our manager hes a great blades positive passionate sufc boss and hes a blade isn't he you can see it in his face .....chris loves blades //////,,,, forza blades........ ////////.......im angry .....so keep off our boss west ham,,,,, its disrespectfull to sufc and west ham because they have a manager theres no vacancy at hammers .hes our boss chris trying to upset us we are team to beat .....ffs aaaarrrr .....so stay away from our great blades boss....utb be gutted if he left hes a great fella chris wilder leave blades alone we win games v anyone .......utb forza blades ....utb

Last edited:
hello how are you all blades ..good kind positive friendly my thread heros .pals fans .....its crackers banter on here im being me ......I love sufc ......forza blades ....utb...yep ....there my .......no1 in the world only team for me ...utb ...FORZA BLADES ....FORZA SUFC ....UTB ...

ive put SUFC on my 12inch mega huge lots of toppings meat feast pizza with forza blades around edges in red peppers hope jane likes it .yum yum ...utb

Now then pasta ,
Hands off our Chris ! You tell them pasta !

I see Arsenal have sacked their manager now too !

Did you see the great Moose dedicate his man of the match award to a young fan at the Meadowhall shop opening ? What a trooper he his pasta , top man !

UTB pal 👍

Now then pasta ,
Hands off our Chris ! You tell them pasta !

I see Arsenal have sacked their manager now too !

Did you see the great Moose dedicate his man of the match award to a young fan at the Meadowhall shop opening ? What a trooper he his pasta , top man !

UTB pal 👍
,.....that's fab pal.moose is a great m8 ,,,,,forza wilder..our boss......yep keep off him..... forza sufc

Back
Top Bottom