Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

...I predicted us to be in the top 6 ...we are currently 6th in the table ..we should be top of top league we are great blades lads got summatt right pals .6th ..utb ...

.....one word ...from PASTA ..is FORZA BLADES ..........utb........I will see us play .....I will see the kop ...I will see you all ....utb///..........we will WIN we are blades ...

Morning pasta ,

Hope your ok pal . What a game on Sunday eh ! Mixed emotions , quite a roller coaster . Felt we should have won but to show that fight and spirit to come back was superb . Nice goal from the Moose too!

UTB 👍

Morning pasta ,

Hope your ok pal . What a game on Sunday eh ! Mixed emotions , quite a roller coaster . Felt we should have won but to show that fight and spirit to come back was superb . Nice goal from the Moose too!

UTB 👍
hi buddy hope your ok m8 ....agree pal we should have won ....best moose goal hes scored hullblade pal ....

None of that in here. About the worst comparison you could get.

Was a genuine question, not an insult. Read twitter, i've never seen anyone else use ellipsis in the same way.

Most people just use the 3...
Mark uses .......,,,,,,,,,,,////// and uses them in odd places throughout sentences. Also punctuates score lines with . or ,

just saying......../////,,,,,,,

Was a genuine question, not an insult. Read twitter, i've never seen anyone else use ellipsis in the same way.

Mark uses .......,,,,,,,,,,,////// and uses them in odd places throughout sentences. Also punctuates score lines with . or ,

The admins have confirmed Pasta Man is a Blade. If you have a problem with him then take it up with Foxy and Linz

Leave him alone.

ffs go away ffs piss taker

lol FFS get lost ...ffs ,,,aaarrrrrrrrrr do one ,,,ffs

People mentioned it at the start of the thread (search this thread) but the forum admins have confirmed pasta is 100% blade.
thanks bladesman ,,,it hurt me that people on the s2 sufc forum thought I wasn't a blades fan I cant stand the owls im no swfc fan im a sufc fan ...FORZA BLADES ..... I thank the kind forum admins for confirming im a blade ive loved the blades from 1962 ill meet anyone at the lane who doesn't think im a sufc fan I just want to move on and get on with everyone I was angry at 1st but ok now because I have friends on my own thread I don't go on other threads to chat because Im not welcome the still don't want me on there threads ill stay on here im safe here fact of life I have haters that's life if they don't talk to me so be it stuff what seph thinks hes wrong a wind up merchant go away you hate me but I know who I am a kop blade for 57yrs and sufc is my world im proud to be a blades fan man im Sheffield born italian blooded pasta man a blade m8 cheers bladesman my friend I love it on here thanks kind admin for my own thread I like it on here I only post here take care thanx ,buddy ...utb

hi blades pals im having FORZA BLADES on my blades shirt no one but me would do that youll know its me ..utb

thanks bladesman ,,,it hurt me that people on the s2 sufc forum thought I wasn't a blades fan I cant stand the owls im no swfc fan im a sufc fan ...FORZA BLADES ..... I thank the kind forum admins for confirming im a blade ive loved the blades from 1962 ill meet anyone at the lane who doesn't think im a sufc fan I just want to move on and get on with everyone I was angry at 1st but ok now because I have friends on my own thread I don't go on other threads to chat because Im not welcome they my haters they never apologised for the hurt and abuse i got and it got to me and now its in my mind that they hate me on other threads it was wrong what they said im no owls fan I know they still don't want me on there threads ill stay on here im safe here fact of life I have haters that's life if they don't talk to me so be it there all so cruel and ffs ....stuff what seph thinks hes wrong your sarcastica wind up merchant go away you hate me but I know who I am a kop blade for 57yrs and sufc is my world im proud to be a blades fan man im Sheffield born italian blooded pasta man a blade m8 cheers bladesman my friend I love it on here thanks kind admin for my own thread I like it on here I only post here take care thanx ,buddy ...utb
im a blade,,,,forza blades .........utb

grazie my true sufc fans real kind friends heros .......[[[[[[[[[[,,,FORZA BLADES.... ]]]]]]],,,,[[[[[[[[[.... FORZA SUFC ,,,]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]].......fantastico sufc .......bellisimo blades ,,,utb,,ciao,,,

dam ,migranes i cant sleep so im just watching MOTD2 again the great link the 3.3 draw..cheers m8,,, thanx londonblade pal.

for gods sake were 6th ...sufc on fire ..........the world of football will love playing us in Europe ...ffs 6th spot is sufc place is ours we can take 6th spot like I said in top league easy lads .......other clubs want our good ......boss stuff you all youll not destroy us .........have you read it ....FFS its on football text on tv ..........I see there all sniffing around like flys for our amazing blades boss ...there trying get our great sufc boss...dream on west ham........ he wont be your boss hes a blade ......utb ffs poachers already like bees around the blades already aaarrrrffs ...ciao ....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom