Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

who is a dreamer me I want a kebab and chips and eat a chip butty and fish cake butty my favorite grub and I love PASTA MEALS after games I eat grub all day im obese haha I need a crane to get me on the kop im one of the tubbiest sufc fans didn't tell you all im 20 stone doorman haha im that fat I make the owls tango man look slim lads yep lifes to short lads ill joke ......hahaha .....utb

hi hullblade buddy you've geed me up pal.....utb......anymore photos of the legends sufc,m8 ... grazie ...forza blades

Night pasta, glad you’re feeling better mate rest up! Some last minute tinkering needed tomorrow with the final day of training before spurs

Aye mr red card ,
I recall him getting booked after just 3 seconds! , against Man City

Before my family converted me to a lifetime of following the Blades I was initially a Wimbledon supporter for a few years and had a season ticket. Vinnie was always one of my favourites. I think he was captain at the time I followed. Don't like him now, mind, for a variety of reasons.

Before my family converted me to a lifetime of following the Blades I was initially a Wimbledon supporter for a few years and had a season ticket. Vinnie was always one of my favourites. I think he was captain at the time I followed. Don't like him now, mind, for a variety of reasons.

He certainly was a larger than life character . I remember him winding up the man ure fans at old Trafford . I remember being in the home end and nearly decapitated my neck with the buttons on my denim jacket to hide the bright luminous Blades shirt I had on . The crazy things done when young !

hello I hope your all ok my friendly kind blades pals who come on my positive thread on s2 forum ....top great sufc fans lads ,,my pals for life on here ....love reading your posts I love sufc I will see you all I will see the lane I will see the kop I will meet chris wilder I will meet the players I will be back one day hopefully soon i8t would be the best day of my life to see blades win at home in top flight a dream come true .....id be made up lads ...ill get there lads youll see ...utb im POSITIVE THOUGHTS from now .....no negativity no more pals ......ive woke up im nether giving in ill fight though the pain ill be me again utb a lot worse off than I am I can breath I am a blade I am a kop tubby blade pasta man pasta /pie muncher .....utb self pity doesn't suit me im a 20 stone pasta a big blade hahaha I joke from now lads hahaha I used to be 25 stone lost 5 stone in 5yrs haha all that grub haha ...utb ciao ...utb

Last edited:

i hope your all ok these dam floods are crazy 1 months rain in one day on Thursday its very sad in Sheffield my hometown this heavy rain I hope your all ok ....aaaarrrrrr hope your all well ,,,,been thinking in my head ...but decided my blades team is no changes and keep same great boss chris wilder haha .......yep if moussett fit same team that beat burnley v spurs Saturday 9/11/19 away match we win 2.0 mousse and lunny score is my prediction no tinkering if mousse not fit ill bring robinson in have billy sharp my hero and Ollie mcburnie on bench put Clarke in mix for a back striker have midfielders besnic and freeman and osbourne on bench have jagielka and bryan on bench for cover defence and sub goalie that's 3 points for me my pal Claudio agrees with me keep same team if possible which won 3.0 v clarets we can win 2.0 at spurs youll see lads ...utb ..ciao up the blades 2.0 it is lads take care all ..from tubby pasta man kop blade predicter sufc tinkerer a pal of ranierei Italian legend haha wish I was hahahaha a pork pie muncher pasta muncher 20 stone numpty haha I like a joke im me again .......utb..ill try and cheer you up and say we will hammer spurs I want us to win 2.;0 lads great people on here my pals ....utb ciao grazie FORZA BLADES ...UTB ....

Hey up pasta ,

Good to see you being more positive pal . It’s the way forwards 👍

Well prediction time has come and sadly I can think we will lose tomorrow , 2 - 1 . I think it will be similar to the Chelsea game , going two down and a spirited fight back with McBurnie coming off the bench to net but unfortunately we can’t get that second.

Hope to god I’m fucking wrong here and your prediction is correct mate .

UTB

That’s unlike you pasta man, no tinkering! What would your pal the tinker man say? Glad you’re feeling good and that’s a great attitude to have - think and stay positive. Hopefully we’ll get a good result tomorrow. UTB

...I still say we, win .2.0....hi blades friends ive tinkered and changed my scorers for saturdays match at spurs ill go for mcgoldrick and stevens to score for sufc .......all the best to you all .fellow sufc fans ...yep we are class acts .............UTB ......FORZA BLADES .....UTB

...I still say we, win .2.0....hi blades friends ive tinkered and changed my scorers for saturdays match at spurs ill go for mcgoldrick and stevens to score for sufc .......all the best to you all .fellow sufc fans ...yep we are class acts .............UTB ......FORZA BLADES .....UTB

Didsy is due a goal. I like this prediction. :)

Mr Edwards for you pasta View attachment 64164
fantastic ....cheers wow ....my hero keith Edwards . chris wilders team m8 loved 1980s with my dad on kop memories to savour m8 ....made my day thanx so much m8 he could score lovely bloke hell of a striker .now football heaven radio analist radio Sheffield got to meet him one day get a photo with him for this thread love this photo for here a blades kop favourite of mine and my blades kop hero always brill edwards ...utb grazie pal

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRR.....cant sleep bad migranes again but pain killers and coffee will help cheers for great posts sufc pals lads want radio Sheffield football heaven love that live comentry blades 2...spurs 0 its true i feel we will win lads ..ffs pain ........aaaarrrrr I feel it we win spurs at white hart lane .....ive never been there at all ..........is it good stadium lads .......aaaar heads bursting ............aaaarrrrr bonce is pumping .....ill eat some grub that might help .....pork pies I like .....utb that's my plan ill see lane again I will meet you all ...utb

Last edited:
One of my Blades hero’s , I’ve met him , such a top bloke and what an inspirational leader he was , passion personified. 40C38A95-FB6F-40A7-B390-008428E23BE8.jpeg

Mr Edwards for you pasta View attachment 64164
Lethal. I'd rate him above the skipper as a striker. Controversial maybe, but Edwards had just a bit more pace and could play deeper. Good awareness and vision, could
read the game and good passer. Portefield had him playing left wing at bellend road vs Bradford. Set up at least one goal and think he scored another in 4-1 win. Goalscoring, anyway would do. Right foot, left foot, head, we've even seen him bounce one off his arse and score with his hand and get away with it. Scored all kinds from tap ins to screamers.
Took our corners and free kicks. Keith Edwards didn't get involved with the rough stuff in the box.
His partnership with Colin Morris equal to Deane and Agana.

Pork pies and pasta Pasta Man, I dont know how youve managed to lose 5 stone on that diet but well done nevertheless. Whats the target? Dont know about you but I always feel a lot better when I’m not eating too much and it helps with the self-esteem too.

Back
Top Bottom