Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

you don't want to know me ON OTHER THREADS ....its WRONG & CRUEL FOR A FELLOW blades fans being unfriendly im being FRIENDLY & OUTCASTING ME from other threads that's so unsocialble & nasty & wrong that im ignored .....why

FFS ...ive loved the blades for along time so ....why do this to me IGNORE /BLOCK ME its so CRUEL im low & heartbroke

aaarrrrrrr ffs ,,,its my thread ,,,,aaaarrrrrrrrrrr nasty people not welcome on here...only kind fans good on people friendly fans on here ....ffs ..youll not stop me posting about sufc im blades fan for life ....ill wait for my real blades pals to post on here ill never ignore them good people on my thread there kind not selfish ..so for now ill talk to myself I know who I am im friendly id not block or ignore fans stuff it back to my thread ill talk to myself best way its a cruel world out there fellow fans alienate me so shocked ....ffs ...ill post to myself so its back to my thread ....we win 2.0 v spurs...utb

Hi pasta ,

What’s up pal ? Has anyone actually said your blocked or banned from other threads ? As far as I’m aware your welcome to join in other conversations that may interest you pal .
Most of the Blades on here are genuine people as you know yourself from this particular thread . Yes you get the odd idiot or sarky comment but unfortunately that’s true in all walks of life . You need to rise above it and ignore them folk .

Your thread is really popular and you have over 2k comments .

Chin up , ignore the haters and embrace the friendly troopers on here 👍

We're not ignoring you Pasta Man, many of us only get to go online at lunch and in the evenings. Stop listening to the doubting voices in your own head, we all have them and they rarely say good things. And try writing stuff down rather than immediately posting it, then look at it again in an hour - if you still feel the same way, post it; if not, bin it. I bet that you bin will be full by the end of the day! :)

We're not ignoring you Pasta Man, many of us only get to go online at lunch and in the evenings. Stop listening to the doubting voices in your own head, we all have them and they rarely say good things. And try writing stuff down rather than immediately posting it, then look at it again in an hour - if you still feel the same way, post it; if not, bin it. I bet that you bin will be full by the end of the day! :)
thanks m8 for your post your good on here its on other threads im on about they hate me I don't feel welcome only on here its in my head true ..ive lost trust in people I got verbally abused hard to believe people since I got beat up I feel outcast on other threads pal.....get flashbacks of thugs ......smashing me up....my demons say no one likes me im low m8 my head injury affects my life sufc in my life head hurts bad migranes again love blades must see kop again miss lane .....im lost struggling thanks for you your help m8 your real pals on here cheers sufc .. m8s,,, up and down need positive thoughts....

Last edited:
Hi pasta ,

What’s up pal ? Has anyone actually said your blocked or banned from other threads ? As far as I’m aware your welcome to join in other conversations that may interest you pal .
Most of the Blades on here are genuine people as you know yourself from this particular thread . Yes you get the odd idiot or sarky comment but unfortunately that’s true in all walks of life . You need to rise above it and ignore them folk .

Your thread is really popular and you have over 2k comments .

Chin up , ignore the haters and embrace the friendly troopers on here 👍
im low ...im lost buddy miss kop im getting upset I miss lane im trying to be positive its hard thanx for your help pal

hello sufc fans real POSITIVE kind pals on here .. Ill be positive I.. predict 2.0 win away at spurs,,,mousse and lunny score 3 points.......utb.......

Last edited:
Hi pasta man. How are you feeling today? Hope you're feeling a bit better. We're all your friends here mate - just if we haven't posted for a bit doesn't mean we don't care. Did you enjoy the Juventus game last night? Good win away from home with a last minute winner. And funny to see Aaron Ramsey pinch a goal off Ronaldo. Hope all is well with you mate I always look out for your score predictions. I wish I could be going to White Hart Lane as a London fan but I reckon I'll try and find a stream at home and then watch on MOTD later.

hi everyone I hope your all ok thanks for the posts a huge boost cheers im a bit OTT that's just me ....utb love all your posts lads ......

Evening pasta. Bit worried about the Moose’s fitness this weekend - he hobbled off in the last game. Any tinkering in mind if he can’t play?

hi evening everyone.... im so sorry about my negative posts..i was low and I lost the plot ....im remaining positive from now love all your posts there a big boost to me thanx lads ...utbi say we win 2.0 v spurs hope your all well ,,,,,utb im thinking positive thanx my sufc kind friends .on this thread ....utb ...ciao........any photos of blades team would be great ....utb

No worries Pasta, but as others have said, people are often busy doing stuff, doesn't mean you're being ignored.

2-0 a bit optimistic for me, remaining unbeaten in London will do.

hi i hope your all ok .........utb ....I opologize to blades fans on here for my negative posts I was going on about people who thought I was a owls fan when I joined s2 forum the abuse it hurt me deep down ..... but I want to move on because ......now alot of blades fans do believe me that im a blades fan thanx .... I cant stand swfc im a s2 blade me confused low trying to be positive in pain again will i see kop and lane again want to meet you all my head hurts & my head went head hurts if fans don't want to read my thread that's there choice im OTT is s2 forum I was out of order so sad i lost the plot im so sorry everyone ....utb ciao ,,,,I love sufc they are my world for life .........cheers all pals ...............utb................................................. take care all ...utb ....

Last edited:
No worries Pasta, but as others have said, people are often busy doing stuff, doesn't mean you're being ignored.

2-0 a bit optimistic for me, remaining unbeaten in London will do.
cheers m8 ..I do think we will win pal ..2.0 ....utb

Evening pasta. Bit worried about the Moose’s fitness this weekend - he hobbled off in the last game. Any tinkering in mind if he can’t play?
hi john m8 I hope mousse is fit to play hes in form pal if hes not fit hope hes on the bench . Id tinker m8 I want my hero true blade billy sharp to play v spurs I thought he did ok v burnley when he came on deserves a game pal ...utb

Hi pasta man. How are you feeling today? Hope you're feeling a bit better. We're all your friends here mate - just if we haven't posted for a bit doesn't mean we don't care. Did you enjoy the Juventus game last night? Good win away from home with a last minute winner. And funny to see Aaron Ramsey pinch a goal off Ronaldo. Hope all is well with you mate I always look out for your score predictions. I wish I could be going to White Hart Lane as a London fan but I reckon I'll try and find a stream at home and then watch on MOTD later.
hi londonblade 89 top lad thanx for so much for your kind post means alot ive calmed down buddy I was OTT m8 im gonna be positive your .. all great pals on here thanx m8 ...utb ..I like juve glad they won 1.0 ....but love blades best pal ....take care buddy .... utb

im trying to be funny ill try and crack a joke on here you all aaarr ill joke from now best way ............yep pals ill move forward ill not let my demons win crackers hI am a plonker a numpty a lemon ....sorry .....kind pals on here & S2 FORUM AAARR WHAT A CRACK POT blades fan im silly I AM nuts .....haha AAAARRRR pasta man the lemon .....plonker TINKERMAN NUMPTY hahaha Nut me ......utb POSITIVITY is the way cheers to you all ....utb grazie all ..from pasta la vista ....utb ....lads

Back
Top Bottom