Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pasta man kop blade

SHEFFIELD BORN/ Italian Blooded tinkerman SUFC fan
Reaction score
so sorry this isnt pasta mans suggestion thread this id the no1 thread im on soz on wrong thread whoooopppppsssss im a numpty im a lemon im a numpty im a plonker im pasta haha tinker man ill say utb .....>>>>>GOODBYE ill only post on my thread from now sorry genuine mistake im back on here love you all same utb take care all xxxx chow xxxx ciao xxx grazie from pasta bake man italian blooded Sheffield born sufc kop fan is a blades crackers tinkerman blade haha im sufc version of ranierio the Italian tinker man haha love banter buddy chow grazie xxx utb
Hope you can see the game on tv on Sunday, pasta man kop blade ?
hi buddy im watching football on match of the day 2 sunday m8 and listen to the radio sheffield football heaven m8 oh my god what am I doing on here best get back to my thread pal speak soon shockingbadbuy lad my m8 I predicted a 4.0 win at home 2pm 18/8/19 buddy sharp/mcburnie/stevens /mousett score bro chow utb I love my thread which kind admin foxy and linz gave me its a honour to havev my own page im elated buddy take care lad bye from pasta bake man blade
hi m8 hope your well lad UTB
Hope you can see the game on tv on Sunday, pasta man kop blade ?
ive gone on wrong thread m8 im crackers haha im claudios friend tinker man pasta sufc kop fan haha chow all xxxx utb xxx

Gannon's perm

Reaction score
Happy birthday to Jane, hope she enjoys her meal that you're cooking Pasta Man. Glad you're feeling a bit better too. Not long till you can see the Blades live on TV now. Hope your hero Billy bags a few.

Another cracking painting too Jock!!!!!

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
Say happy birthday to Jane from the Blades clan bud . Are you going out for dinner or a nice romantic feast at home ? Whatever you do have a great day .
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
whooooooooooops just been on wrong thread i hope i dont get into trouble ive been on another thread i should only post on here whoops yep I posted on sugesstions thread rumour mill oh dear im a plonker numpy haha tinker man pasta is crackers lads hahahaha im ranieris pal sufc tinker man i like banter hurts but who cares im here alive im being me I have you all I have jane im claudios pal im sufc tinker man blades kop mann im crackers .....utb I pukka pie man yes im also a plonker has del boy says hahaha yep im a lemon im back now haha love it on here jumping jack pasta skip from thread to thread haha utb hope your all ok on here utb ...........got my mrs janes supper ready candles out vino ready sorted lads utb

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
Say happy birthday to Jane from the Blades clan bud . Are you going out for dinner or a nice romantic feast at home ? Whatever you do have a great day .
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8 got vino and candles and nice meal done for good woman my mrs my rock chow

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade top lad friend cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8 listening to radio Sheffield football heaven at 5,30pm I like it m8 head hurts blocking stuff out coz I want to see kop again need the lane in my life pal again got nice vino for jane got her pressies got meal cooked be good nite pal ...utb your my pals on here for life be good to see you all one day that's my goal ciao you keep my hopes alive ill get back to the lane and get out again need to get better chow thanx for all the kind posts xxxxxx

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
whoops im OTT utb chow ciao ciao yep best go to my thread haha merge the threads please like torrix 1889 says he owns this thread hahahahahaha chow or ciao .....utb goodbye from blades Italian tinkerman I say blades win win win grazie bye im off to my thread my hole chow ....utb your great on here bye all bellisimo blades for life haha I can have fun im me pasta man xxxxxxx chow ciao bye xxxxx hi thanks again kind foxy and linz I love my new thread its a honour to have a sufc page on here its fun chow ciao xxxxx utb xxx im a blade for life I don't like s6 swfc I like sufc s2v end off nuff said ciao xxxx back on my thread im gone xxxxxx...utb ...sufc blades fans your no1 yep grazie fans your great ....bye

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
whoops im OTT utb chow ciao ciao yep best go to my thread merge the threads please my thread is friendly its not negative its only POSITIVE a lot dont read my thread never mind I never press the ignore button im a friendly blades fan bye all take care love you all chow or ciao

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
whoops im OTT utb chow o
Merge the threads for the love of God...

And its ciao, not chow
im not welcome seems torrix18189 he doesn't want me on here im friendly im off here oh yeah its ciao im not daft yeah ciao yep best go to my thread to my hole yeah admin its best if you merge the threads please bye or chow or ciao

Torrix1889

A reight Bobby Dazzler
Reaction score
whoops im OTT utb chow o

im not welcome seems torrix18189 he doesn't want me on here im friendly im off here oh yeah its ciao im not daft yeah ciao yep best go to my thread to my hole yeah admin its best if you merge the threads please bye or chow or ciao
Cheers, that would be great..Ciao…….and it's 1889

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom