Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was late Pasta people will just be busy or asleep. I hope you get to go to the Lane again. Maybe try for a cup match when theres less of a crowd?

im trying to keep positive ....ill give you my prediction for away match mousse and lunny score in the Saturday 9th November 2019 match at spurs we win 2.0...we dominate the game sufc attack like mad and get 3 points ,,,utb

Well PM, you had me sweating with your last prediction. It got to 3-0 and I thought your 4-0 was definitely coming true. I think we eased off them.

So you reckon 2-0 to us at Spurs. I'm going for a 1-1.

We've won games at Spurs before. I remember one in the '70's, 3-1 I think. Keith Eddy and Woody scored.

In the 90's under Dave Bassett, Nathan Blake and Kevin Gage scored there. I could do with some help with facts and let's have a win on Saturday.

I know your laughing at me i cant sleep so feel shit so ill talk to myself no one wants me on there other click threads ill stay on here were im not verbally abused and im safe from verbal abuse like you did when I 1st posted I know who you are you ignore me ive found out .I know you all hate me my haters on other threads you think im nuts you all laugh at me im coz you hate me stuff it all I know who I am a blades fan I hate swfc they mean nothing to me stuff the owls ffs since 1962 ive been a blades fan aaaarrr why pick on me on other threads and dump me on my own thread i know why you hate me you dont even know me im friendly your supposed to be same has me sufc fans why why do you laugh at me my head hurts not happy I cant say nothing on other threads only here aaaarrrrr rant over im a blades fan for nearly 58yrs so show me some respect you didnt get beat up you can see blades im here just block me who cares aaaarrrr dam migranes again ffs I miss kop and lane I love sufc for life till I die my head hurts im ill i got smashed up by thugs/thieves doing security and you dump me on here show me respect back to my post I say predict ...we win 2.0 yes ....utb....,,,,,,we win spurs saturday 9/11/19 away match ...3 points and a 2.0 result .....sufc team ....henderson egan stevens basham baldock o Connell fleck lunstram norwood mcgoldrick moussett robinson,,subs...sharp mcburnie freeman osbourne besnic jagielka Clarke bryan ......mousse and lunny score and we win we are awesome ...from pasta man kop blade ...utb ..will I see the lane again I don't know ......aaaarrrrrrrrr fed .up of it all cant see lane people laughing at me aaarrrrrrrrim on here alone ......struggling low ............
I think you've picked a 12 man team there Pastaman. Definitely coming away with 3 points with that line up ;)

hi my genuine sufc friends im struggling just need a chat please it helps this page saved me in alot of pain today youll help me miss you and love you my pals on here thanx ///utb,,,,without you all .....im done im up and down lads ...im lost and low

Hi pastaman , keep positive pal . Here is a blast from the past . One of my favourite players during his time here . Loved the goal he scored to knock Leeds out of the cup ! BFF66C56-BAC2-41D1-882B-372B99ECC5F8.jpeg

hi my genuine sufc friends im struggling just need a chat please it helps this page saved me in alot of pain today youll help me miss you and love you my pals on here thanx ///utb,,,,without you all .....im done im up and down lads ...im lost and low

So what you cooking up for tea for you and the missus then Pasta? It's meatballs and spaghetti here - and not the tinned stuff this time 😋

thanx keep positive its hard m8 im lost .....head hurts...
Hi pastaman , keep positive pal . Here is a blast from the past . One of my favourite players during his time here . Loved the goal he scored to knock Leeds out of the cup ! View attachment 63983
thanx hullblade its steve kabba cheers pal ,,utb,,,,,im low m8

Mate , go back to your doctor and ask if you can see someone else for a 2nd opinion. You shouldn’t be suffering with migraines that frequently . Must be hard pal but try to keep busy too . Not long until sat now pasta . UTB

im down/low m8 not cooking no more pal I miss the kop pal
So what you cooking up for tea for you and the missus then Pasta? It's meatballs and spaghetti here - and not the tinned stuff this time 😋
.thanx pal enjoy your meal m8 top lad this thread is kind [im ignored im notthing outcast on other threads ]gutted m8

Mate , go back to your doctor and ask if you can see someone else for a 2nd opinion. You shouldn’t be suffering with migraines that frequently . Must be hard pal but try to keep busy too . Not long until sat now pasta . UTB
hi m8 doctors just give me codine & cocodomol for migranes body pain for my head injury got kicked stamped on head by 6 intruders on site at work in 2016 them evil thieves thugs trying to steel trucks attacked me smashed my teei was on night security pal I got my jaw broke and bad head injury ribs broke smashed right shoulder and knees smashed right ankle broke in agony most days m8 will I see kop don't know m8 miss lane pal ..lost lad a lot ignore me on other threads they block me outcast me gutted heartbroke m8 im a sufc fan like them im outcast hate me ignore verbally bully me and cruel to me if I say anything I cant go on other threads im slated im gutted .sad..m8 ,,,,

im down/low m8 not cooking no more pal I miss the kop pal

sorry to hear that pal, you seem to go through cycles with the pain don't you? Cheer up for a bit then down again. I can only assume you've pressed with it as much as you can with the doctor's etc? As this is an industrial/criminal injury you should be getting the max help possible, not just cocodamol FFS.

Meanwhile if you haven't done already I recommend you giving some of them Beans and Roygbiv podcasts a listen. The Burnley one should cheer you up a bit https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/blades-slice-through-burnley-bladespod.75926/

will you chat im low walked my dog but some people neighbours are cruel they call me Quasimodo coz I had my teeth smashed out by thugs so i I stay at home I miss the lane m8 why are they outcasting me on other threads on s2 forum why are they cruel im a sufc fan they hate me gutted and im heartbroke ,,,,I come on here to talk for support from sufc fans friends coz i love blades its all I have love blades ...utb lost m8 head hurts miss lane n kop ...,,,,

up and down more down pal
sorry to hear that pal, you seem to go through cycles with the pain don't you? Cheer up for a bit then down again. I can only assume you've pressed with it as much as you can with the doctor's etc? As this is an industrial/criminal injury you should be getting the max help possible, not just cocodamol FFS.

Meanwhile if you haven't done already I recommend you giving some of them Beans and Roygbiv podcasts a listen. The Burnley one should cheer you up a bit https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/blades-slice-through-burnley-bladespod.75926/
just watching MOTD again and again its a great 3.0 great result pal thanx for podcasts wincobankblade buddy m8

hi m8 doctors just give me codine & cocodomol for migranes body pain for my head injury got kicked stamped on head by 6 intruders on site at work in 2016 them evil thieves thugs trying to steel trucks attacked me smashed my teei was on night security pal I got my jaw broke and bad head injury ribs broke smashed right shoulder and knees smashed right ankle broke in agony most days m8 will I see kop don't know m8 miss lane pal ..lost lad a lot ignore me on other threads they block me outcast me gutted heartbroke m8 im a sufc fan like them im outcast hate me ignore verbally bully me and cruel to me if I say anything I cant go on other threads im slated im gutted .sad..m8 ,,,,
You have been through some crap pal but you can’t give in , you have to fight back mate however hard it is .
Try to be that positive pasta that we all want. We all want you to get through it and get back on the kop where you belong . No more will I , from now on you will get back to the lane , no ifs and no buts !

As I told you before , I also go attacked working the doors and my back will never be the same but you have to find a way to work around it , I still do the gym but changed how i did my workouts . I find that cbd oil helps me a bit and I’m sure migraine sufferers have reported some good feedback using it . Might be worth a try pal ?

UTB

will you chat im low walked my dog but some people neighbours are cruel they call me Quasimodo coz I had my teeth smashed out by thugs so i I stay at home I miss the lane m8 why are they outcasting me on other threads on s2 forum why are they cruel im a sufc fan they hate me gutted and im heartbroke ,,,,I come on here to talk for support from sufc fans friends coz i love blades its all I have love blades ...utb lost m8 head hurts miss lane n kop ...,,,,
Their loss mate. Avoid the haters and negative people, they will rot your soul. We cant always be here for you individually but there are lots of us and we wont let a fellow Blade down!

thanx good lads for all posts huge boost blades pals I have 20 tablets a day for bad migranes m8 its like a stabbing feeling in head pal fed up of staying in i used to be on the kop not a armchair blades fan being on here helps not in a great place but must stay positive im lucky im here buddy..utb my plan is to come to the lane again meet you all m8 see kop not seen lane for years nearly 4yrs in fact miss it lads ....utb..great you kind sufc pals ,,,utb

Pasta keep your chin up pal. Blades are flying so seek solace in our lofty heights.

I think we will lose at Spurs but I am always the pessimist when it comes to United. Who is your current favourote United player and who's your best United player of all time?

Also who's your favourite Italian player of all time? If it's not Robbie Baggio why not?

Pasta you would have been proud of me tonight my friend, did a chicken and aubergine parmegiana. Delicious!

Keep your chin up mate. 👍👍👍

Here is a Podcast on Roberto Baggio, hope you like It.

Their loss mate. Avoid the haters and negative people, they will rot your soul. We cant always be here for you individually but there are lots of us and we wont let a fellow Blade down!
....thanks Trafford m8 means alot your post pal yes true ... ill avoid haters only talk on head to good people I stay on here... im safe stay on here with kind positive fans ....utb.......

Pasta keep your chin up pal. Blades are flying so seek solace in our lofty heights.

I think we will lose at Spurs but I am always the pessimist when it comes to United. Who is your current favourote United player and who's your best United player of all time?

Also who's your favourite Italian player of all time? If it's not Robbie Baggio why not?
yep blades is my solace m8 ..we will win 2.0 at spurs pal ...my favourite player italian player is del piero my sufc all time player was ...alex sabella... from river plate my current favourite player is lyss moussett m8 hes fantastico great talent ...utb

yep blades is my solace m8 ..we will win 2.0 at spurs pal ...my favourite player italian player is del piero my sufc all time player was ...alex sabella... from river plate my current favourite player is lyss moussett m8 hes fantastico great talent ...utb

Good choices Pasta loved Del Piero

gutted some on other threads laugh n ignore me they said i was a owls fan there not my pals they hate me alienate outcast me i cant stand swfc pal I don't like the owls im a s2 sufc fan I have no time for swfc I love the blades sufc

Pasta you would have been proud of me tonight my friend, did a chicken and aubergine parmegiana. Delicious!

Keep your chin up mate. 👍👍👍

Here is a Podcast on Roberto Baggio, hope you like It.

well done Rodney sounds yummy m8 ........baggio great pal

hello why are you ignoring me on my thread you block me people from other threads i love sufc you cant stop me talking about the blades because Im a long time blades fan & your being cruel sufc fans to outcast alienate me & block/ignore me that hurts heartbroke & im gutted ...shame on you all .....im a blades fan like you are .......im really low ...sad .......why ignore me ....im friendly .....dump me on here out of the way that's your games ......im not daft ..I can only post on here ....ffs ....stuff you.all.....you.don't talk your clicks on other threads ..& im not welcome your nasty selfish people ffs ..... some people hate me I know you do youll never stop me being a blades fan ....ffs im ill and you shun me ....ffs fed up of it all ....head hurts im ill & .im outcast from other threads ffs why >>>???

Back
Top Bottom