Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope you're right with 4-0. Always good to see the Mighty Blades score.
Looking forwards to seeing England in the final tomorrow.
Blades and England to win, that sounds like a good day to me.
Forza Pasta.
HI BENN M8 ....I tip blades 4.0 win England win and juve win m8..........FORZA BLADES how you doing pal .. I LOVE Blades ......

Eh up pasta!!
Going for A narrow 1-0 win for the Blades. Sharp to get the important goal!
Keep your chin up lad!
thanx pal im keeping positive ill see lane again your ...great 1,0 win my hero BILLY scores great stuff.. kev how you doing m8...utb...

hi pal thanx buddy ....I your 2.1 win is good hope we win huge score needs must ..m8 .....hope your ok been struggling miss kop miss lane pal im lost / low .......but must keep positive on here yep we can win 4.0 weve took this league by storm we can win league m8 ... ,,,utb

No worries pasta ,
You have plenty of pals on here to support u fellow . Just keep positive , yes u will have lows along the way but keep plugging away pal . Keeping busy is the key , doing things u like such as your love for cooking, walking the dog , reading the mighty Blades forums etc .

And you Will return to the lane in good time bud . We will all be rooting for that day . Chin up 👍

Like Kev Gee going 1-0 to us or 2-1 against. Difficult game. Will decide tomorrow. Hope you are right though.

hi pal how you doing ...hero billy will score m8 .....4.0 win...utb.

I’m well thanks, Pasta. Hope you and your good lady are having a nice day.

If Billy plays I think he’ll score too. Such a clever player - he’ll find space amongst Burnley’s giant defenders. 👍

I’ve just watched Wilder’s pre-match interview. He was asked about Ollie Norwood’s big moment when he plays his home town club tomorrow. And Wilder responded saying he’s not picked the team yet and Norwood has to earn his place like the rest. 👏👏👏👏

What a brilliant response from the gaffer. :)

hiya hullblade lad my hero you've all kept me going hope to meet you buddy miss lane pal great thread .utb great kind post m8
No worries pasta ,
You have plenty of pals on here to support u fellow . Just keep positive , yes u will have lows along the way but keep plugging away pal . Keeping busy is the key , doing things u like such as your love for cooking, walking the dog , reading the mighty Blades forums etc .

And you Will return to the lane in good time bud . We will all be rooting for that day . Chin up 👍

I’m well thanks, Pasta. Hope you and your good lady are having a nice day.

If Billy plays I think he’ll score too. Such a clever player - he’ll find space amongst Burnley’s giant defenders. 👍

I’ve just watched Wilder’s pre-match interview. He was asked about Ollie Norwood’s big moment when he plays his home town club tomorrow. And Wilder responded saying he’s not picked the team yet and Norwood has to earn his place like the rest. 👏👏👏👏

What a brilliant response from the gaffer. :)
hi buddy glad you ok me and jane eating pasta was a nice meal not seen interview do you have link not seen chris chating hes a character a great man a blades man the best manager in top league m8 ...utb we win 4.0 ....ciao

hi buddy glad you ok me and jane eating pasta was a nice meal not seen interview do you have link not seen chris chating hes a character a great man a blades man the best manager in top league m8 ...utb we win 4.0 ....ciao

Amen to 4:0. I’m crossing my fingers

Here’s the interview. Wilder is in grumpy mode. :) He’s asked about Norwood at about 3 minutes 40.

this thread of mine is my link to blades friends it is all i have to keep in touch with the blades fans and the football club who i love ..feel crap ...bad migranes head hurts today I hope we win burnley my heart is sufc .I miss the lane and the kop and being with the sufc fans I miss brammall lane more than words can say..i wont give in im struggling today ... im lost without kop in my life its been my world ive been a blade for nearly 58yrs ...sufc means everything to me I hope your all ok ..will I meet you all I hope so i want to see lane again one day ...utb

Hi pasta,

Have you seen it you can get a 2nd opinion regarding your migraines ? You are really suffering from them .

Try to keep busy . At least the mighty Blades are back in action and hopefully a nice 3 points in the bag . The team will be announced now , be interesting to see if the gaffer as done any tinkering eh !

Chin up pasta 👍

3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 .7.0 8.0 9.0 10.0 who knows .....blades on fire told you so we WIN easy top 6 prediction from PASTA ...utb

Wow unreal pasta man !

Bloody fantastic and what at atmosphere.. your prediction is closer than anyone else has predicted . Keep tinkering pal , spot on 👍

head hurts but im .yes so made up im buzzing im MADE UP ......morning blades fans my pals for life what was it like to watch at the lane was a real tonic a huge boost so glad we WON burnley at home 2/11/19 wish I was there on the kop I knew we would hammer them finally get revenge for that 1.0 loss in play off final years ago was gutted that day we was mugged should have had a penalty at wembley stuff burnley we won em outclassed em saturday it was sweet to win them waited years for that win I thought mousse was ace he was a constant & set up all goals well done all defence & my hero billy sharp nearly scored the 4th hes a great has sub well done great lunstram nearly got a hatrick & great fleck for 3 great goals well done all blades players we will get in Europe then we can play juve one of ,my other favorite teams and win them too ..you could say im elated ...I said we would be in the top 6 we will be in Europe were that good,,i said 4.0 it was 3.0 it could have been 6.0 just seen highlights on match of the day ..we can finnish top spot that's my prediction .blades lads has we have took this top league by storm there all scared of us our style of play is great to watch thanks great sufc boss chris wilder m8 for this ace team/squad you have built yep class .... up the blades we are fantastico ..utb...ciao

head hurts but im .yes so made up im buzzing im MADE UP ......morning blades fans my pals for life what was it like to watch at the lane was a real tonic a huge boost so glad we WON burnley at home 2/11/19 wish I was there on the kop I knew we would hammer them finally get revenge for that 1.0 loss in play off final years ago was gutted that day we was mugged can you remember we should have had a penalty at wembley stuff burnley we won em outclassed em Saturday........... hahahahahahaha it was sweet to win them waited years for that win I thought mousse was ace he was a constant menace so was mcgoldrick & lyss set up all goals well done all defence & my hero billy sharp nearly scored the 4th hes a great has sub well done great lunstram nearly got a hatrick great 2 goals & 1st goal in top flight for great fleck thanks for 3 great goals lads well done great mcgoldrick and all great class blades players we will get in Europe then we can play juve one of ,my other favorite teams and win them too ..you could say im elated ...I said we would be in the top 6 we will be in Europe were that good,,i said 4.0 it was 3.0 it could have been 6.0 just seen highlights on match of the day ..we can finnish top spot that's my prediction .blades lads has we have took this top league by storm there all scared of us our style of play is great to watch thanks great sufc boss chris wilder m8 for this ace team/squad you have built yep class .... up the blades we are fantastico ..utb...ciao...bring em on the big boys we will win em all ...hahahaha utb
...hahahahahaha revenge was sweet 3.0 we outplay them ...hahaha we hammer burnley ........up the blades lads .....utb ciao ....yep our top boss great fella true blade chris .wilder is awesome ....hahaha we win burnley haha ....elated ....haha utb

bet your all on a high I am ....how are you blades pals ......just watching match of the day again and again hahaha chuffed we win clarets hahaha never laughed so much I said 3.0 it was 4.0 elated hahaha in pain but love it all utb drugged up but happy hahaha ....utb ciao chow..... I cant wait to meet you all that would be special to shake all your hands my heros you lads on here and to meet players and meet true blade chris one day shake his hand ......that would be a dream predicter pasta man /tinkerman meets great blades boss chris wilder that would be special lads....utb ...we are 6th that's what I said soon we will be on top of the pile hahahahahaha miss the lane miss kop miss you all ....utb

bet your all on a high I am ....how are you blades pals ......just watching match of the day again and again hahaha chuffed we win clarets hahaha never laughed so much I said 3.0 it was 4.0 elated hahaha in pain but love it all utb drugged up but happy hahaha ....utb ciao chow..... I cant wait to meet you all that would be special to shake all your hands my heros you lads on here and to meet players and meet true blade chris one day shake his hand ......that would be a dream predicter pasta man /tinkerman meets great blades boss chris wilder that would be special lads....utb ...we are 6th that's what I said soon we will be on top of the pile hahahahahaha miss the lane miss kop miss you all ....utb

🔜🔛🔝 hope you're right Pasta ;)

You were very close on the score when I was predicting 2-2 :eek:

Hey up Pasta, used to get migraines myself but cut down on the coffee and tried to drink more water. Not sure that will help at all, but worth a try.

Big game at Tottenham next weekend mate, will require some tactical innovation from PASTA to guide Blades to victory. We can’t afford to get too confident, Spurs are a quality side. What’s your team and prediction mate?

buona notte!

Hey up pasta ,
How are u pal? Hope your well . I’m still buzzing about thrashing Burnley . What a team performance and what a player Lunny is turning out to be eh ?

What are you predicting for the spurs game pal ? At the start of the season I would have feared this fixture however what is to fear . We have mixed it with the big boys thus far and good old Wilder has got his boys playing fearing no one . The guy is a maestro and we we are so lucky to have him . Proud as punch mate .

On a side note I notice my Italian side AC Milan are playing your Juve boys this weekend . Should be a good un , we will have to make a prediction pasta 👍

Pasta, hows it going ? Must be a nightmare with the migraines. Have u had a proper medical opinion on what's causing them ?

I'm guessing u have tried the nurofen migraine tablets ? My mrs gets migraines a few times a year and if she takes them as she feels one coming on it helps enormously.

What's your prediction for Saturday. After last weekend I might have a few quid on it

Keep on keeping on

Back
Top Bottom