Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i say we win,,,saturday 20/11/2021 home game play 352 and hammer them,,,,,sufc 4 coventry 1.......utb,,,sharpy hatrick.....ozzy get the goals,,,,,,,,utb,,,,,,3 points,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield United financial state of play after reports Prince Abdullah is looking to sell club...png
    Sheffield United financial state of play after reports Prince Abdullah is looking to sell club...png
    389.2 KB · Views: 0

you played my direct 352 but full backs wasnt in the game they was hiding again v coventry ,only last 10 mins you came alive i want wins not draws you better win reading away or its curtains for you slav

great mgw is the main man v reading i recon he will score 2 goals and we win 2.1 ,,play 352 with brewster with mgw you need to win not draw or loose you need to get a grip your on borrowed time slav. play brewster hes no good on the bench why drop him when he scored ...utb

Attachments

• Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (22).png
    Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (22).png
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
  • (5) Rhian Brewster (@RhianBrewster9) _ Twitter.png
    (5) Rhian Brewster (@RhianBrewster9) _ Twitter.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
...players all need to step up to the plate ,,the players when you play stop hiding play for shirt ok. we need a overhaul needed ,,youve not played ok for years ...stop moaning you dont play brewster ,23 million on bench ,he scores then you drop him ,,your clueless .............win man,,,,play 352,,create overloads or out slav,,just do your job and WIN ,,or out,,,youve 2 games left we should be near top not near bottom ,,win or go ,utb........

Attachments

• Slaviša Jocanović Fan Page (@slavisa_army_) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    Slaviša Jocanović Fan Page (@slavisa_army_) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
clueless leaves illiman in under 23s ,,why are you destroying the morale slav,,he drop people who score hes clueless hes on borrowed time i give him 2 game then out,,, hes done nowt,,,all this quality and he cant get them to win ..its dire man ,,win or go,....utb

wake up you finnished 9th ,,if you hide ,,just go earn your wage and show intent ,,,just win,,,,slav adapt formation to there strengths ,,stop being inept man ,,just win slav or leave

clueless board and owners sell players who hide ,,,,be direct and at pace just win reading dont hide get a 2.1 win at madeski...mgw gets 2 goals...utb

no place to hide slav ,,,your times up ,,,last chance is to win tonight v reading or your out ,,,and a refresh needed ,them not turning up and hiding then its all dead wood out ,,so win dont hide ok,,,,no win no play....utb,,,chow

well done winning 1.0 at reading i said youd win 2.1 nearly got it right,it was sad to see john fleck go to hospital after colapsing on the pitch i hope hes is ok ,great win lads no one droped,well done slav

No respect, Italian Blade. No respect!
hi i hope your ok,i want WINS here i get a bit hard on everyone because i want results ,,no win no play pal ,but now no one is droped a good result at reading and its huge respect to slav and the blades team a great away 3 points win m8,take care all the best ,,utb

,,,,,,,,,it was a good win 1,0 away v reading shadowed by sad thing that happened to john fleck falling on the pitch , i was sorry to see john fleck go to hospital after colapsing on the pitch i hope hes ok hes a great lad who gives his all in midfield ,i hope your back playing soon john fleck we need you m8 get well soon john ,all the best buddy from italian blade kop fan from pasta man,,,,utb,,,,,,,forza blades were back,,,,,,well done jaden bogle on the goal and well done all lads & slavista were back,,,,,utb,,,,,

Attachments

• john fleck in hospital - Bing images (1).jpg
    john fleck in hospital - Bing images (1).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • john fleck in hospital - Bing images (1).jpg
    john fleck in hospital - Bing images (1).jpg
huge respect a great 1.0 win v reading ,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,good 3 points slav,,,utb,,,forza blades

thank god youve all woken up a great positive away win at reading 1.0 and a good 3 points ,,,man of the match was didzy utb,,,,

good away 1.0 win and good 3 points lads huge respect and well done jaden bogle great goal v reading from the didzy cross...utb..

hi i hope your all ok and well..,,,good win i only win on here ,,its good to see us climb table i said 352 was best system and it is ,,jaden bogle gets forward and the great wing back scores ,,,,credit were credits due a hard match,,,but a huge 1.0 away win at reading ,,,,,and thats more like it sufc blades lads,,,more like you...full of desire just like i want it,,i was elated we won them,,now win bristol city and gain momentun up the league ,,,well done slav ,ive wound you up to win on here and it worked ,we dominated ,,great effort hit bar by great mgw man of the match was great didzy and well done everyone ,,get well john fleck m8 take care everyone ,,,from kop blade pasta man ,,,utb

Attachments

• pinterest billy sharp sufc - Bing images (1).png
    pinterest billy sharp sufc - Bing images (1).png
    129.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Slaviša Jocanović Fan Page (@slavisa_army_) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    Slaviša Jocanović Fan Page (@slavisa_army_) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (23).png
    Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (23).png
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
get well soon john fleck,,,utb,,,,

Attachments

• john fleck in hospital - Bing images.jpg
    john fleck in hospital - Bing images.jpg

i challenge you all to win every game from now win all the rest of the games and get in play offs,,,you can do it,,,chow ,,,utb,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom