Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

only plus v blackburn away was the 1st 2 minutes when sharpy crossed for brewsrer to score the great goal ,why didnt we go on t hammer them its a mystery ,all i know people need to leave if they arnt bothered

im no happy clapper.i want wins not excuses,i want results not people that hide,i want people sacked who just turn up and dont perform

all players not slavs but all loans are and upto now the goalie is poor defender injured midfielder he never play he warms bench only mgw is great he plays poor flat 4 ,get 2 wingers in to play 352,,its his fault has well has others id be ashamed picking up a wage playing like that at blackburn we was ok for just 2 minutes after great goal ,we should have hammerd them but laid back no midfield at all heads down then fell apart at the attacking threat of them who lost 7.0 to fulham its embassing stuff,them at top nead to change things there clueless or were in free fall,some need moving on and selling and slav stop picking your pals you know who i mean there past sell by date the had there day but now very poor ,wake up slav or youll go has well ,,,nuff said

plenty out there looking for a job so get winning slav earn your wage and stop this negative flat back 4 and drop people your to soft man

people slate wilder but i liked him hes a blades fan hell always be a blade so watch what you say i say good luck to him at boro ,,you wernt slagging him off when we was 9th its not chris wilders fault at all,its them at the top they need to go and clueless board they tel us nothing but want 28.000 home reciepts but buy no one just loans yes he bought some players who arnt producing the goods ,but he also got players who are gems,only one of slavs loans is producing the goods in great mgw ,a clearout required ,but who gonna buy them its a mess so we are stuck with slav ,,is this lot back is for us all to see uptp now they only got him 4 loans and a injured old player ,,no ambition to go back up at all ,were going other way them all them lot i told you so ,,free fall. till clearout done slav has no tactics keeps playing same people and has a click ,,,,,, ,nuff said

Last edited:
..,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,the best supported club in championship ,,,,,but fact is the poor owners board manager are not has good has sufc blades fans ,,,,,,utb,,,,,,

my pal chris wilder will deffo be back for some of his players he signed for us for boro,he will get the all for free ,, thats a fact,,,,good luck to him,,,utb

my pal chris wilder will deffo be back for some of his players he signed for us for boro,he will get them all for free transfers ,, thats a fact,,,,good luck to him,,,utb
he will clear out all them wh are hiding he will sign them all for nowt,,,yep my pal chris wilder will deffo be back for some of his players he signed for us for boro,he will get the all for free ,, thats a fact,,,,good luck to him,,,utb i can see bash joining him hed fit in hes a geordie ...

Attachments

• chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (6).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (6).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck m8 at boro im sure youll do well,,,,,,but youll always be a blades fan,,,your not a boro fan ,,,,,,,,,,,utb

Attachments

• chris wilder player - Bing images.jpg
    chris wilder player - Bing images.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (5).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (5).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0

im 352 style with 2 wide wingers ,,,utb...

Attachments

• Sheffield United Fan Services (@SUFCServices) _ Twitter (3).png
    Sheffield United Fan Services (@SUFCServices) _ Twitter (3).png
    714.6 KB · Views: 0
..........................sheffield yummy hometown brammal lane chippy fishcakes for tea,,,,,,,,,,,utb...............

Attachments

• pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images.jpg
    pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
the new sufc blades boss that never smiles and plays a negative flat 4 id lay 352cim positive on here,,,utb

Attachments

• Slaviša Jocanović Fan Page (@slavisa_army_) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    Slaviša Jocanović Fan Page (@slavisa_army_) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
the new sufc blades boss that never smiles and plays a negative flat 4 id l
the new sufc blades boss that never smiles and plays a poor goalie and picks his pals and plays a negative flat 4 id only play 352 because im positive on here,,,utb we wont go up hes not a blades fan just boss

smile slav,,,,,,,,,,utb

good luck chris wilder m8 ,i knew hed get a good new boss job ,,hes best boss weve had got us to 9th ......lets see who can beat that then...doubt slav will ..or anyone will ,,,,,.utb

..........i miss the kop.......//////.......utb

Attachments

• Carabao Cup - Third Round - Sheffield United v Southampton - Provided by Football League World.png
    Carabao Cup - Third Round - Sheffield United v Southampton - Provided by Football League World.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
get a grip slav drop goalie and play 352 and win coventry saturday at home,,because youve been a absolute joke,,if you dont win just leave ,,sell club i dont care,,no ambition so go and sell up,give someone who cares,,,,utb

sell up we need a change,people who care

Attachments

• United state of play after reports club is for sale.png
    United state of play after reports club is for sale.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 0
.... on here we win.....sufc 4 coventry 1....utb.....3 points....anyone hiding will be axed ,,,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield United financial state of play after reports Prince Abdullah is looking to sell club...png
    Sheffield United financial state of play after reports Prince Abdullah is looking to sell club...png
    389.2 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom