Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ON MY THREAD ..IM LOST FOR WORDS,,,,,,IN WILDER I TRUST ..IN THEM I DONT. ,,,THATS POSITIVE,,,,,,UTB

,,,,im keeping positive i know chris wont cpme back has boss only a fan go for claudio ranieri a proven top italian boss legend ,,,,,,,,,,,ITS A FACT NOT A MYTH ,,,,,,THEY SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER ,,,IN WILDER I TRUSTED ...HE WAS ONE OF OWN OWN,,,BUT IN THEM I WILL NEVER TRUST ,,,CHRIS CARED FOR SUFC AND THE PLAYERS AND FANS BUT YOUVE SEEN THEY DONT NUFF SAID

,,,,utb,,,,,hi pals hope your all ok familys ok,i know we have to move forward i know this but i dont like how them up top have treated chris but thats life we will have to accept hes fed up and gone ,,but shame on them sell sell sell youll see the dont care money men you kept players and fans in the dark for 2 days and yes we didnt say goodbye to chris the god legend and personally ill never forget chris wilder neve ever he loved the the sufc badge crest he pumped his heart hes a real blade but now i dont want no ex players has boss ,,try summatt new continue great job chris did but change formation a bit to wide men if it doesnt work go back to chris wilder system worth a try we need a plan B thats all ,someone like italian legend claudio ranieri or chelsea england legend frank lampard would do great because they like wide players like i do ,we need wingers with full back pushing forward to create crosses for strikers to score ,,and win ,,,,,yep im lost for words again on here like im always ,,yes im me pasta and ill not quit the club i love i dont like them up top but love blades since 1962 and im keeping positive on here chow pals ...utb forza blades keep strong pals,,,take care all who read my stuff on here chow i love you all pals heros ...utb

Last edited:
hi pals,,i hope your all ok and familys are ok , it was very sad to hear on thursdays football heaven radio sheffield show about the long time sufc defender phil jagielka brother passing away its very sad ,id like to send my heartfelt condolances to phils family and friends, RIP Stephen jagielka ,,im so sorry for your loss ,,lol..from pasta man italian blade.

i still think we can win chelsea in fa cup but change system with 2 wide players in ,,,we win 1.0 ,,,,utb

hi pals,,i hope your all ok and familys are ok , it was very sad to hear on thursdays football heaven radio sheffield show about the long time sufc defender phil jagielka brother passing away its very sad ,id like to send my heartfelt condolances to phils family and friends, RIP Steve jagielka ,,im so sorry for your loss ,,lol..from pasta man italian blade.

we can win CHELSEA 1,0 in fa cup but i hope heckingbottom will try wide players please with pace up top nowt to loose try summatt else your nor chris m8 try some young wingers from other youth teams to give pace up top ,,,utb

hell i miss you all ..lasagne made for nice mrs jane ,,miss talking to you im lonely on here ,,just talking to my pal in italy he may apply for sufc job youll see ...utb chow

,,,,,blades players keep plugging away ,,chris would want you to WN everyone ,,,,ON HERE WE KEEP POSITIVE ....KEEP STRONG ....WE CAN WIN ANYONE US ,,,,,,UTB

hello pals my blades team is why dont you give the main lads a rest v chelsea they looked deflated v foxes .in the 5.0 loss worst ive seen them play ever only one shot on goal just gve yuong uns a go nowt to loose really because them young players are doing well ,id play hackford and jebbison up top with brewster ,play didzy in holding role no 10 and win them in fa cup sunday ,,,utb

,,,,,,,rubbish what he said that steve blade on footy heaven ,,,aarr ffs wilder is not selfish why say that on radio sheffield last friday 12/3/2021 turn on wilder he was a real fan owners and board arnt blades fans there money men after your hard earned dosh chris hes is never selfish ,,, how do you know he got 7 million pay off ,what a joke knightmare this is ,, if you back top men your done with me ,,,,no we havent got the full facts,,they kept us in the dark ,, its not laughable that we are blaming board owner ,,,weve had no clarity no answers just hes gone shame on them all ,,,aaarr ffs ....no clarity,,,no respect for fans they love money or buying other clubs not blades ,,back lee blade 7th august 2021 at lane ,,back wilder ,,,,ffs i wont quit blades nbut ill not like them at top again sold us down the river ,,,only chris would bring us back up,,,he never lost 5.0 in 5yrs ,to get rid of chris before a huge match v foxes is nasty ,what a joke they are at the top hard act to follow without chris sufc legend god ,, nuff said

Last edited:

hi pals i hope your ok still in shockhes gone id thanks everyone for the great photos and great videos ill look at them everyday for now ill shut about chris wilder im a bit OTT I ADMIT i cant change whats happened so my tribute on my thread is all i have with my pals on here to thank him for 5 great years ill just come on here to look at these good pictures and everyday ill play the videos when we won brentford anf the one titled ONE OF OUR OWN when chris dives on the floor with players and ref tell him off i love that one,,love all photos on here cheers everyone have a nice weekend we wont loose 5.0 again tiuch wood we can win away at chelsea 1,0 in sunday fa cup quarters ,,remain positive stay strong ,,keep the faith on here and and take care pals stay safe ,,chow

Back
Top Bottom