Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

anymore chris wilder photos my thread is now a tribute to chris wilder post has you like has lobg has its chris wilder photos /videos all abut his 5rys at the helm great memories for life ,he was deffo the best boss best man ,,,gone but never ever fogotten on here my thread,,,chow ,,,,utb,,,,forza wilder we trusted him ,i dont trust them blades money men at the top and the cruel sufc board they let chris and players and fans down ,,be keeping us all in the dark werenot dirt loved blades all my life since 1962 my dad loved sufc ,we are sufc ,we need answers ,,see you all 7/8/2021 at the lane ,ill be there ,end off

anymore chris wilder photos my thread is now a tribute to chris wilder post has you like has long has its chris wilder photos /videos all abut his 5rys at the helm great memories for life ,he was deffo the best boss best man ,,,gone but never ever fogotten on here my thread,,,chow ,,,,utb,,,,forza wilder we trusted him ,i dont trust them blades money men at the top and the cruel sufc board they let chris and players and fans down ,,be keeping us all in the dark werenot dirt loved blades all my life since 1962 my dad loved sufc ,we are sufc ,we need answers ,,see you all 7/8/2021 at the lane ,ill be there ,UNITED WE STAND ,,WE WANT ANSWERS WE WANT CLARITY WE WANT CHRIS BACK ,,,,end off

hello are you all ok,love this new tribute thread to chris wilder best thing i could do was chat about chris on here share photos never forget him on here ...utb post all about chris on here ,,,utb

Aye , so many unanswered questions . In time we may get to know the reasons however I’m not banking on it .

SUFC is our club and what happens next is what matters . We will soon get to know what direction we are moving in . We have to keep the faith as difficult as that is .

UTB
yes true pal its pur club not theres they want it to make money they dont care for us or sufc im goingto see lee blade 7/8/2021 at lane ,,we want answers we want clarity on why chris really left he loved sufc m8 ..utb

yes true pal its our club not theres they want it to make money they dont care for us or sufc im going to see lee blade ON 7/8/2021 at lane ILL BE THERE DEFFO SEE YOU THERE IF YOU LOVED CHRIS ,,we want answers we want clarity on why chris really left he loved sufc m8 ..utb WE WANT ANSWERS WE WANT CLARITY ,,WE WANT CHRIS BACK ,OK THAT MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE ,BUT WE LOVE CHRIS ,HE DID NOT DERSERVE IT ,AFTER 5YRS HES DONE WONDERS AT SUFC ,,WE WONT TAKE THIS CRAP ,,,UTB

nice pictires cheers everyone,,,I LIKE ALL VIDEOS AND ALL PHOTOS THE CHRIS WILDER 5YRS blades MEMORIES LADS ,,UTB ,,we are sufc

Alright fellow ,

I just copy and paste it . Glad you liked it . Whatever happens from now on , we will always have them fantastic memories.
its fantastic hullblade m8 like yourself im gutted chris has left we want answers buddy ,,,utbI LOVED CHRIS BUT DONT LIKE BOARD i trusted chris but not them ....utb

Hey up, are you still awake? I'm just about to turn in. It's been a long day. Had to chop a tree down! I'm a bit knackered.
Hope you're doing alright. Don't let it all get to you 👍

he was the beating heart of the football club and the DNAchris wilder would have brougt us straight back up a stronger blades team he did wonders to get us were we was...they want to remmber to show more respect because hes been acociated with the blasdes for many years and he is a sufc fan has well ,,you shit on him .....nuff said

morning everyone try to keep positive which is hard now the main man has gone ,last friday 12/3/2021 and saturday 13/3/2021 was very dark days ill never forgive them for keeping everyone in the dark over chris wilder they sold us down the river and got rid of our leader they paid him off treated us sufc fans like scum ,im done with them..they dont love sufc there money men with had this before next they will sell sell sell youll see......they dont care about no one but themselves....they will never be in my heart ive loved blades since 1962 ......///////utb ///////,,,,,,,,,,.utb .............kinghtmare times........nuff said

hi pals heros ,,,,love this the video ,what a man warrior when we won brentford great bloke to go up...chris wilder ill never forget him ill save your pizzas till i meet you one day m8 your a GOD ...utb

i love blades but not them,them who own this football club mean nothing to me ,i dont trust them all,they lie...

give him a new contract then get shut whats that all about ,ridiculous them lot there not blades people at all ,sold us down the river ,ripped us apart and they are not real sufc fans like chris was and we are

they can get who they like there not chris hes a hard act to follow,he left a legacy the best ever blades boss and man,,,utb

i know some people are glad chris wilder has left the blades but they wil regret it because no one will be has good has him ,no one will bring us back up ,he had a vision he loved SUFC,why did they not see his vision,they left us in the dark then chris was gone ,how cruel is that ,,shame on them all

,,,,,,,,,,yes on my thread ...ill keep positive lads ............we want to remmember him god chris wilder on here share the great 5yrs memories of him at the helm at least he was best boss ever and he really cared .pity them owners board care for money more than sufc fans but chrissy top bloke wilder he loved sufc with his heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nuff said ,,,,ill be there 7th august outside lane im coming...chow
he made us a football club to be proud of now hes gone shame on them all,,utb

Back
Top Bottom