Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

how did you make this love it pal thanks putting it on here watch it everyday m8 ...utb
SAYS IT ALL ,i love this video best thing ive seen buddy..utb....forza great boss chris wilder i man i and we trusted ,,,utb ,,,awsome when went up from championship ,,,memories to be proud of

hi pals read my facebook status wall ,i made a tribute to chris wilder like ive done on here and its positive .,chow ,,,utb,,,take care all...utb...in chris i trust only he ddnt lie to us we couldnt even say thanks what a disgrace ,,,,,,,utb,,,he had a vision they didnt want to know ...now i dont want to know them ...utb ,,,nuff said ,,was a family club till they took over......now look,,,let him go...liers ...... ffs

........hi pals some info on here my thread did you hear monday 15th march 2021 ,the 6pm show football heaven on radio sheffield it was good to hear a blades fan going mad at the owners and board he had passion made a huge plee hes done its from lee blade he ,is fuming chris wilder has gone so doing a demonstration at lane hes not going to no more matches till thevye all left ,hes fuming lol utb ,,its just to air his views hes not happy like alot arnt with them at top ,,no press conference cancelled 3 times what a sham kept fans in the dark ,its all a knightmare ,,,ffs its all wrong ,,all chris did in 5yrs and cast aside like dirt its no fare pals ,,,,im thinking of going 7th august,,be there ....,loved chris he was ONE OF OUR OWN we wanted to say thanks ,,,,,,nuff said,,,take care all.....utb..........

Last edited:
my TRIBUTE called ONE OF OUR OWN,,,chris had a dream to take us up the leagues ,in 5yrs hes acheived more than anyone has at the lane ,,the man didnt deserve the way he went ,he should have a blades heros send off,,,,not this crap .no respect for chris wilder ...shame of them all , nuff said

,,we trusted you but not them,,...yes its not a myth but true ,,,they was jealous of you because the sufc fans loved you....they will never get the love you had ,.,never ..... nuff said,,,,utb ,,,,,,,,,,,utb

this is no myth its a true fact there jealous and THEY WILL NEVER GET THE LOVE AT THE LANE LIKE CHRIS HAD ,,i dont trust them all...they will sell us down the river ,,,,like they did chris ,,,,,nuff said

we all have opinions ,,was crazy last friday 3 press confrences cancelled that was evil no respect for fans ,they wont get my love at all i loved chris wilder one of ouer own i dont want no ex players again has boss its unfare coz they treat em like scum .... i think they kept us in the dark for hours and days its cruel what they did to chris ,stuff em ,,,nuff said

what a character he is ,chris wilder ...utb,,,never forget him....heart on the sleave bloke ,,,awsome blades man ,,,utb,,,,no1 fella ,,,,,,our leader has gone im gutted

hi pals thanks ,,keep sending photo of magic chris wilder i love them all ,,love the video when we won brentford and the other video when he jumped on the floor to celebrate wih players ,,sums him up..utb

............ill be not stop putting my tributes on here to our god chris wilder to mark respect ,the owners boards just let him go ,it was cruel the way he departed after all he achieved and he did in his 5yrs has sufc boss he was treated like dirt just ejected it just shows you your not even a number in this world,,its all me me me and money ,,nuff said.......utb...i trust chris i will never trust them all ,,,,

,,a true fact,,,,,,,, they can never change this he was one of us blades still is,,,,,,end off nuff said

Alright fellow ,

I just copy and paste it . Glad you liked it . Whatever happens from now on , we will always have them fantastic memories.
its fantastic hullblade m8 like yourself im gutted chris has left we want answers buddy ,,,utb

,,,,,,hi pal.great post m8 love your chris wilder profile photo wish youd send it to my thread has tribute loved him pumping his heart real blade chris lovely man take care lad m8 ,top fella you m8 ,,utb......

Attachments

• IMG-20210312-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20210312-WA0014.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3
Alright fellow ,

I just copy and paste it . Glad you liked it . Whatever happens from now on , we will always have them fantastic memories.
its fantastic memories is so true the great 5yrs he was boss we won top teams m8 hullblade m8 like yourself im gutted chris has left we want answers buddy im going 7th august 2021 to lane we want answers they left fans in dark ,,chris wouldnt have wanted to go they pissed him off ,cheres love this very much pal take care ,,utb

Alright fellow ,

its fantastic this m8 my favorite love the way he celebrates that pasion only real fans have the owners dont care for sufc only money chris loves sufc yes chris hes happy winning brentford
hullblade m8 like yourself im gutted chris has left we want answers buddy ,,,utb..........

love all your photos/videos i admit ive cried all day ill always like chris wilder even if we never won again id have him has boss i no one his him the huge character of blades i still cant believe it like i got hit in the face by tyson fury a big blow loosing chris

its fantastic memories is so true the great 5yrs he was boss we won top teams m8 hullblade m8 like yourself im gutted chris has left we want answers buddy im going 7th august 2021 to lane we want answers they left fans in dark ,,chris wouldnt have wanted to go they pissed him off ,cheres love this very much pal take care ,,utb
Aye , so many unanswered questions . In time we may get to know the reasons however I’m not banking on it .

SUFC is our club and what happens next is what matters . We will soon get to know what direction we are moving in . We have to keep the faith as difficult as that is .

UTB

Alright fellow ,

its fantastic hullblade m8 like yourself im gutted chris has left we want answers buddy ,I ADMIT IM NO FAN OF THE OWNERS
i love this m8 cheers so much its when when we won brentford it says it all his passion for blades bet he told owners and board to do one they didnt want him i dont trust them ive put a post on my facebook wall in tribute to great warrior chris wilder he was a man machine loved sufc i loved him we loved him ,,,utb MISS CHRIS HES HONEST
I DONT LIKE THE BOARD AND OWNERS NOT HONEST LEFT US IN THE DARK
,,utb

cant treat us like crap ,,,,,,WE WAS HERE BEFORE THEM,WE ARE SUFC fans not people he doesnt talk too the fans are sufc youll regret it not telling us andeveryone is fed up you leave in the dark ..if your going ill see you all 7th august 2021 im meeting lee blade ,and ill be there at lane ,,,,,,,, utb

cant wait its a huge big day ,,7/8/2021 be good to see you all there in lane car park yep im going ,,,, if you loved chris wilder you will be there .,we want answers ,,nuff said

Back
Top Bottom