Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

yes true we miss jack o connell a brilliant player so glad we kept him he will be a force next season thats a factor weve not done so well this year but its not a one man team,,yes its not good with no fans in grounds but its same for everyone ,,,,i want billy sharp up top ,,,i laughed when brian the blade was on footy heaven ..hahahaha .what a fella hes better than klopp hahahaaha hes funny hahahahahaha hahaha

friday funny footy heaven ....hhhahaha hahahaha ,,,,brian the blade top boss he wants the job hahahahaha klopps brother brian a winner ,,hahahaha ,,,its so hilarious on footy heaven hahahaha,,,,,,utb ,,,,,, haha so funny football heaven owls fans make me laugh hahaha

hi how are you all

Evening sir. I was pondering whether we could get all our fast forwards on the pitch away from home. Burke and Mousset either side of a central striker, with a more defensive midfield three behind them. Maybe we could do that to enable a back four.

Time to tinker I reckon.

I always feel hungry when I've been on your thread! I'd love to have a nice freshly made pizza - not had one since February.

Feeling positive about tomorrow. Especially if Moose is in the squad. UTB

rambo egan stevens baldock basham ampadu berge mcgoldrick sharp[captain] mcburnie brewster ,,subs burke ,norwood,fleck ,mousett ,lowe.bogle,osbourne ,recal freeman from forest to help us out ,dont play lunstram let him leave,sell him to rangers be a superstar there ,i dont like contract rebels,only people who play for the blades shirt stay at lane ,ive put my foot down ,i want a WIN v baggis and more goals the better ,,,a must win game v west brom ,,,no excuses just WIN do what you did last year attack like mad get a result get 3 points ,,lets prove them negative doubters pundits wrong then who say were going down ..come on lads hammers everyone we play lets move on forget the last 9 games our season starts v baggies ..utb forza sufc ,,,i want personality on the ball ,,,i want WINS im ruthless me like my pal claudio in italy he wanted winners ,,,i know you can all win our blades team is quality comprehendoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just WiN you great blades LADS ,,,,utb no pressure just win or im axing players im crackers head hurts but love blades ,,,,,im a fantastist im not in charge but pretent i am ,,,,haha take care all ,,,,ciao chow grazie hahahahahaha im a winner on here

Mate, steady on, you'll be exhausted by the time we kick off !!!

You said you like Ferrari, how about Alfa Romeo?

keep tinkering do

i love alfa romeo pal im on fire we need a win bud i dont know whether to start moussey or not we need his pace m8 i keep tinkering head hurts i want a win m8,,whod be the blades boss its a hard job i want wins aaaaarrrrr aaaaarrrrrr win baggies 3,0 ,,,,,,chow ,,,utb ,,,,,,take care buddy

keep tinkering dont know who to pick my head hurts i ned wins im under pressure on here my predictions are all wrong ive not got one right all year aaaarrrrr need a capuchinooooooooooooo n pizza im 22 stone now this isolating at home put weight on need a win bud hammy need wins or im out m8 loll

i love alfa romeo pal im on fire we need a win bud i dont know whether to start moussey or not we need his pace m8 i keep tinkering head hurts i want a win m8,,whod be the blades boss its a hard job i want wins aaaaarrrrr aaaaarrrrrr win baggies 3,0 ,,,,,,chow ,,,utb ,,,,,,take care buddy

keep tinkering dont know who to pick my head hurts i ned wins im under pressure on here my predictions are all wrong ive not got one right all year aaaarrrrr need a capuchinooooooooooooo n pizza im 22 stone now this isolating at home put weight on need a win bud hammy need wins or im out m8 loll

Alfas are the best. I sold this to help pay for a new house. What a fool. 😭😭😭

1606516171314.jpeg

im going for pace ive changed sufc team again,,tinked again,,,im ruthless i chop and change im sure this sufc team ive chosen will win 3,0 away saturday 28/11/2020 at baggies,,im giving other players a go only levein bash in ,i know its cruel but youve got to be cruel to be kind im resting other players making a change before its to late i want a responce or your droped im no good boss me im nuts lol ,,,frodingham, lowe, bogle, basham, robinson ,rodwell, brewster ,mcgoldrick ,sharp[captain] ,moussett, osbourne ,,,,subs everyone else on bench but lunstam hes axed and can leave and ive decided i want him back so ive recalled freeman from forest lol ,,chow ...utb ,,,,now this team will win for the sufc shirt,

im going for pace ive changed sufc team again,,tinked again,,,im ruthless i chop and change im sure this sufc team ive chosen will win 3,0 away saturday 28/11/2020 at baggies,,im giving other players a go only levein bash in ,i know its cruel but youve got to be cruel to be kind im resting other players making a change before its to late i want a responce or your droped im no good boss me im nuts lol ,,,frodingham, lowe, bogle, basham, robinson ,rodwell, brewster ,mcgoldrick ,sharp[captain] ,moussett, osbourne ,,,,subs everyone else on bench but lunstam hes axed and can leave and ive decided i want him back so ive recalled freeman from forest lol ,,chow ...utb ,,,,now this team will win for the sufc shirt,this team is nowt to loose give it a go weve tried everythng else lol utb just win,,,aaarrr

Hope your ok Pasta, it’s always hard losing a dog, it’s just like loosing a member of the family Especially with the gap in your life they leave, time is a good healer though m8 So Chin up and think things can only get better and keep being positive pal....

I hope the team today get all that positivity you always generate and also with the promise of a pizza it should push them over the positivity threshold m8. Can only see a win now, So that said on your positive thread as usual I will be positive but cautious and go for 2-1 to the blades as I think Callam Robinson will come back to bite us in the arse tonight and score for the baggies....... i fancy McBernie to get one for us and maybe Berge and if I dare be greedy and push the boat out, special Brew might get a sneaky third, with hopefully a much improved Blades performance.
Fingers crossed.......

Take it easy pal, keep positive as always and let’s get that win........UTB!!!

hi pals hope your all ok not slept much head hurts i miss my westie miss my westie miss walking her must keep positive were gonna win today v baggies away

3.0 .....utb
Hope your ok Pasta, it’s always hard losing a dog, it’s just like loosing a member of the family Especially with the gap in your life they leave, time is a good healer though m8 So Chin up and think things can only get better and keep being positive pal....

I hope the team today get all that positivity you always generate and also with the promise of a pizza it should push them over the positivity threshold m8. Can only see a win now, So that said on your positive thread as usual I will be positive but cautious and go for 2-1 to the blades as I think Callam Robinson will come back to bite us in the arse tonight and score for the baggies....... i fancy McBernie to get one for us and maybe Berge and if I dare be greedy and push the boat out, special Brew might get a sneaky third, with hopefully a much improved Blades performance.
Fingers crossed.......

Take it easy pal, keep positive as always and let’s get that win........UTB!!!
hi gee top fella ,i hope your ok pal; do miss my westie she was a blades fan meant world to me ,,,yeah m8 we can win 3.0 v baggies i want a huge score show MOTD pundit doubters were back ,,,yes i think super mac will score today hes getting better every game i hope buke n musse n sharpy are involved today saturday v west brom , yes your right im gonna get callum robinson man marked hes the one who could spoil our day,i think burke cold score v ex club point to prove ,,,we can we will win today onwards and upwards buddy take care gee ,,,,,ciao chow ...pizzas all round pal ciao ...utb forza blades,,chow buddy

he was big at napoli in italy class diego class player rip maradonna the hand of god we could do with a goal like that today v baggies any goal ...utb i miss blade alex sabella lol.............utb

on my thread i say i liked him ..whatever they say about him ..i dont care ,,he played in italy ,,italians loved him ....RIP maradonna a genious with the ball ,,,,no one ever like him ,,,,

oh i wish alex sabbella was in the blades team today what a player i love him lots miss his skill in red n white .. ...utb

Back
Top Bottom