Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

just listened to thursdays football heaven i recorded it only just heard it ,,some numpty /muppet said chris wilder is a crap manager and hes been found out in his style of play..they forgot all hes done since 2016 aaaaarrrr i was so angry coz this so called blades fan didnt say who he was he was a troll hes scum coz chris wilder is the best boss blades has ever had you always get fake fans saying shit on radio sheffield shows,,they are real evil scum not real blades fans who slate there own football club ... aaaarrr

lasgane made just watching some positive recordings of blades winning last season and i can see with no crowds in grounds and not having lyss moussett and jack o connell in the team through injury has made a big impact on results weve lost out bite a bit ,so pleased jack is on the end and hopfully back next season a huge miss at the back but a big plus for us blades is lyss is avalable again im so glad french striker great pacey mousse is back for baggies match lets hope he plays from start but i think chris will save him has a super sub to get the winner ,,i can see mousse scoring and special brew and super mac abd hero sharpy scoring v baggies

Hi Pasta Man - just seen your name change! Do you prefer Italian Blade? Hope things are good with you. Blades on Sky Sports tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a win. We need it big time. Hope you're keeping well.

Hi Pasta Man - just seen your name change! Do you prefer Italian Blade? Hope things are good with you. Blades on Sky Sports tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a win. We need it big time. Hope you're keeping well.
,,,,,,hi londonblade my good friend great to chat to you bro i hope your ok.famila ok i just wanted to be ITALIAN BLADE coz my family are in italy i was born in sy sheffield i love blades i like juve but my heart is always sufc m8 ,im gutted i cant get sky sports cant afford it m8 but ill listen to footy heaven radio sheffield bud we wil win 3.0 goals from french striker mousey / special brewster/super macburnie ,,must win game no pressure pal...dine extra training to get us the win .i want passion .if italian hero ex juve PIRO was still playing id sign him and sign ex juve italian striker big mario m8 give some bite in our midfield lad ...forza sufc ...utb take care m8,,,,chow grazie ciao ,,,,,utb

,,,,,,,my final prediction is ....west brom 0 sufc 3 goals from super mac .special brew and moussey ...3 points in bag.........

,,hi pals ,,,ill get him for peanuts BIG MARIO,,, ill give him a homemade italian pizza if he signs hahaha,,,,, utb,,,,,,,,

weve just had bad luck thats all no one really outplayed us just be strong coz we dont suddenly become a lower end top league team we was top 9 last year so we can do it again its sad we cant go to watch games coz of covid 19 but we will be back im positive we can win 3.0 away at baggies ,,im going for special brewster and super mac and mousse to get the goals and hopefully sharpy involved ,,we will WIN ...and celebrate with PIZZAS on here take care all ...utb chow

I wouldn't mind a pizza Pasta Man, do you do delivery?
hi blades95 m8, i hope your ok ,i dont deliver but one day il make you a pizza deliver it to the lane when i come down to the kop be a while put ill bring a car full of pizzas on my return to the lane take care pal ..chow pal ,,,utb
I wouldn't mind a pizza Pasta Man, do you do delivery
I wouldn't mind a pizza Pasta Man, do you do delivery?
hi pal ill do you a pasta mans meat feast pizza one day its my special lol chow buddy

viva blades we win away at baggies 3.0 ,,yep get behind our great boss ,,,forza chris wilder coz hes our no1 lad and hes the best fella for the blades a top boss great bloke

beware baggies we are coming to hammer you 3.0 youll not win us blades comprehendoooooooooooooooo hahaha youll get hammered by the mighty sufc ,,,,hahaha you loose west brom ,,,,,,,im positive on here we WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN we will WIN chow

please play billy sharp and we will win we...... dont draw ,,,,,,,,,,we dont loose,,,,,,,,,were not a pushocer no more ,,,,,,,,, lets just WIN ............

Back
Top Bottom