Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pasta, mate, you need to stop going on that other thread and insulting people. You hate it when people come and do it to you, so remember how that feels. You'll get a backlash - you've got a lot of support from people on here, don't spoil it! 👍

just listen to football heaven radio sheffield wonder if someone will come on slatuing chris wilder again there fake muppett so called blades fans they are evil chris is the man for us stuff them numptys who text in with crap wanting him out aaaarrr ffs they do my nut in ....

hope your all ok morning next game we need a big win prove all the pundits doubters who do my nut in wrong we hammer hammers 5.0 what amy page is POSITIVE in chris wilder i and we trust ....take care all ...utb chow

what about that then i cant spell BUT ON MY THREAD im POSITIVE only goodblades fans come on here ..next game we go all out attackeed a huge win v west ham i say 5.0 win not 1.0 we want a result we need 3 points ..forza blades

morning pals i hope you have a nice monday i miss you all ..on here we win every game ..utb ...forza blades ...chow take care all...united we stand kl..lol

hi pals i hope your all ok and well .im positive me i only post on here my thread and ive got a good suggestion i still think we need another striker to add to quality we have id like us to sign brentfords ivan toney i think hes great we can get him at right money it will just add options up top i said sign ollie watkins and look how good he is still think special brew will come good soon take care all ..utb

hi everyone my POSITIVE POST to you all is forget 1st 8 games from now we show more personality and and win everyone we play we will regain our form from last season starting v hammers we will hammer em 5.0 is that ok for ya all pals take care all
Yes. The season starts on Sunday. 5.0 will do nicely! UTB

well done to the 2 ollies playing for scotland burke great will come good for us and i think the great mcburnie hatrick v hammers there confidence will help us win
i like special brew is one for the future hes family i like his attitude he will score 2 v hammers we win 5.0 ..we win ..we show personality we start getting goals prove negative punditrs wrong we will stay up we will win we are blades im pasta winner utb

im sad to hear on football heaven radio sheffield show that kevin passed away always enjoyed his comments on football heaven he was on the show alot he loved blades .. i want to send my condolances to family & friends of barnsley blade Kevin RIP from pasta man kopblade

showing personality will win games forger last 8 games lets move on we can win every game from now no pressure easy win us blades are WINNERS ...forza blades ...utb

aaarrrr just heard on football heaven radio sheffield monday 16/11/2020 show the new owls manager has had a swipe at blades ffs why doesnt he mind his own buizzness ,im glad hes not our boss, hes not a patch on chris wilder, hes nowt to do with us thank god,a hoof ball man ,,arrrrr why is tony pulis saying that swfc is a bigger club than sufc hes a wind up merchant, i dont like him ,,,aaaarrrr ,,,, i need a coffee hes done my nut in ...stuff him .....hell take you down ..whats he on about a bigger club than us hes crackers aaaaarrrrr ffs ....end off

Back
Top Bottom