Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

lets prove them PUNDITS wrong some think were reagation fodder were not stuff em all there wrong .we will survive from pasta mankopblade forza sufc ..utb

stuff pundit who say we are going down there quick to slate us they are wrong were staying up we arnt relagated yet ...ffs they know nowt ...utb

Morning pasta man. I think we're all feeling a bit down on the dumps. With no Premier League this week it means no quick fix, but hopefully the delay means our non international players can be well rested and we can get a little bit closer to having Fleck and Mousset back. We need your positive thread to continue helping us through!

Hope you and Jane are well and the pizzas are flowing.

hi pals im staying positive im only staying on here i dont want to rattle no more cages ..haha i made my point im staying on my safe thread ..we can win every game we are sufc we dont throw the towel in ...we are winners ...i believe in chris wilder i back him on here ok i want wingers back in team but thats me but still trust our great blades boss ..we will come good lads /////ciao /...take care ....from pasta blade /////

hi london blade great to hear from you not many come on here no more i think theyve fallen out woth me ..yes i agree weve missed fleck n mouse and o connell and no fans in grounds is the main reason were at bottom of the top league im not making excuses were under enough pressure but this lunny situation doesnt help i bet its caused dressing room unrest just sell him to rangers if he doesnt want to stay end off .i only want loyal players at lane who play for the shirt ive no time for contract money men players i say how it is on here im being ht not like alot talk on other crap threads they sl;ate our top fella blades boss chris our top boss our boss but i think hges doing ok with buget he has ..the injurys have set us back key players missing we can WIN im POSITIVE we can win soon lets start with the hammers hammer em 1.;0 lets hope no more injurys on internation duty players ....i miss eveon here no one talks no more thay hate me cow buddy tb ciao im making pizza for janey yum yum...bye buddy take care ;pal /////////

Hi Pasta man.

Not been on your thread for a while but I haven't fallen out! I don't look on Rumour Mill all that much and when I do it's only to look at your thread.

Season starts after the International break when Fleck and Moose will be back. Have to forget the first few games and be positive!

hi grey blade pal nice to hear from youyes we need to move on and forget the last 8es we only got 1 point we can win everyone from now m8 take care ...utb m8

ffs verbal bullys stay off here aff rrrrrrrrrrrr s ...rrrrrthem who slagged me off stuff you all remmeber page 1 noscum on here your not weklcome no one chatting to me the truth hurts i dont want trolls on my thread stay on other sites away fromme yes i like it on here not many come on here only good fans yep im safe on my thread no one slates me on here

hi london blade great to hear from you not many come on here no more i think theyve fallen out woth me ..yes i agree weve missed fleck n mouse and o connell and no fans in grounds is the main reason were at bottom of the top league im not making excuses were under enough pressure but this lunny situation doesnt help i bet its caused dressing room unrest just sell him to rangers if he doesnt want to stay end off .i only want loyal players at lane who play for the shirt ive no time for contract money men players i say how it is on here im being ht not like alot talk on other crap threads they sl;ate our top fella blades boss chris our top boss our boss but i think hges doing ok with buget he has ..the injurys have set us back key players missing we can WIN im POSITIVE we can win soon lets start with the hammers hammer em 1.;0 lets hope no more injurys on internation duty players ....i miss eveon here no one talks no more thay hate me cow buddy tb ciao im making pizza for janey yum yum...bye buddy take care ;pal /////////
Good to hear from you mate. No one has fallen out with you. I think everyone has just been a bit quieter because we've not been doing so well! People will be back and chatting. Here's hoping that we can get the win against West Ham. That'd be a great side to break our duck against. Here's a deal - how about if we beat West Ham we get a picture of one of your meat feast pizzas??

hello are you ok
Hi Pasta man,

Sorry I haven’t been on here for a while buddy but it’s great to log on and hear from you.
We’re struggling at the moment but hopefully we get our first win against West Ham next week and that will then give the boys confidence to go on a run and get ourselves away from the bottom of the league. Keep the faith in CW & AK.

Hope that you, Jane and the family are well mate. Forza Blades 🇮🇹

im no negative PUNDIT whos wrote us off to go down im PASTA i dont say we LOOSE WE WIN ON HERE my thread i say we win ...utb

hi pals on my thread did you listen to football heaven radio sheffield thurday from 6 to 7 pm there was a negative fan who wahris wilder out he has a shirt memory who got us were we are since 2016 hes a muppet end off

short memory muppet i neant cant spell sorry that stupid fan who said wilder out hes evil that fan who texed in on radio sheffield thursday footbal heaven hes a sufc fake fan

afternoon pals miss you im positive on here i support chris hes the man for blades for life by opasta utb

I hope we do, we really need the points. I'll take an own goal off the goalie's backside! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom