Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not to digress from pasta man’s thread too much, but I’m sure he won’t mind because it’s about dogs. Have you ever had a greyhound before? Me and my mrs went to visit a kennel in Surrey that looks after retired greyhounds. Genuinely considering it because they’re such nice and peaceful dogs, don’t need much to tire them out, and we think it’s nicer to adopt an old (and unwanted!) dog. How have you found it?
hi pal love dogs love all breeds not had a grey hound m8 love rescue dogs I hope you get a rescue greyhound redog love chatting about all dogs on here m8.

Not to digress from pasta man’s thread too much, but I’m sure he won’t mind because it’s about dogs. Have you ever had a greyhound before? Me and my mrs went to visit a kennel in Surrey that looks after retired greyhounds. Genuinely considering it because they’re such nice and peaceful dogs, don’t need much to tire them out, and we think it’s nicer to adopt an old (and unwanted!) dog. How have you found it?

Nope, never had a greyhound before getting Mannie. Our old dog was a tiny Jack Russell Terrier, so completely different sizes too. He’s pretty much perfect to be honest, super chilled out (and by that I mean really lazy!) he’s only 3, almost 4, but that’s the average age when they typically retire from racing due to injury and whatnot. As he’s been handled all of his life he doesn’t care if you need to prod and poke at him to check anything. If from a racing background they tend to have high prey drives so they’re often not too good with cats and other smaller furry animals, but it just means not letting them off a lead, but every dog is different obviously. The re-homing centre should help match you up with the right dog based on your lifestyle. If you’re on Facebook, there’s a group called “Retired Greyhound Owners UK” which is full of really helpful people ready to answer any questions, I found it useful. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to ask any questions too.

PASTAS game plan >>>>Attack attack burnely win. ...win villa ...win Fulham only win
I've just signed up to watch tonight's game. Be oreyt if we could watch all the matches like this until we can get back to grounds.
Reckon CW will put the new players in and definitely go for a win over 90 minutes.
Be good all round after Wolves.

Max Lowe seems to be playing well pasta man. Might be a good signing

Bit of a shame that, Pasta, but it was a good run out for a lot of back-up players and new signings. I don't like losing games, but I don't think we'll miss that competition this year.

gonna make a huge pizza head hurts we need a WIN fast ....aaaarrrr ffs ....my prediction was a win I only want us to win not draw or loose on here ..like to say well done blades new lads yep they was lucky clarets ....it was hard luck to draw 1.1 thought we did ok & should have hammered em to win efl cup game but not to be a shame stuff clarets .. I am gutted we lost on penalties 5.4..go win villa next game away go all out attack lads .....hammer villa dont like em ...they was lucky last year VAR helped em draw ...fed up of em always after all the players that we like ...aaarrr win em lads ....>>>>>my game plan is a WIN away at villa end off nuff said ciao chow .....we win em 3.0 this time ....utb forza blades

Last edited:
have we signed a striker yet ....
Now then pasta ,

That is the big and elusive question . No striker yet but expecting an incoming . Who that will be is anyone’s guess . I’m hoping it will be Brewster from Liverpool . Guess we will have to wait and see .

Hope u and family are well ,

Roll on Monday and let’s hope we get the 3 points . 👍

.hello .......isnt he signing yet .....whats the hold up......ive heard brighton now want him has well...... aaaarrrr ...its taking to long ....so my message is get someone else .....we need a new striker who wants to play for the blades striker shirt now ......end off nuff said .....aaarrrrr .....

Back
Top Bottom