Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Snowman

Reaction score
hi pals .....im keeping same sufc team but with just 2 changes for sunday 1/12/19 ...away v wolves ,,tinkering im ,bringing hendo and egan back in...mcburnie and robinson & sharp on bench jageilka & freeman & osbourne & ferrips & Morrison & moore on bench ,,we fear no one,, hard match but ,,, my prediction we win 2.1 ,,,moose and didsy .. score ...utb,,,,,,,,,forza blades
Think we'll lose. This will be a really big test as I think they know our style and can combat it. Still, we're good at coming back so I'll go with a last minute equaliser by Billy for 2-2 PM

raul

With an eye for an exquisite goal
Reaction score
Lets us all know when you're going on P and G Pasta, I never bother usually so wont hear unless you tell us.

pasta man kop blade

sheffield born italian sufc kop fan..F0RZA BLADES.
Reaction score
hi pals hope your all ok ...dissapointed we drew wanted a 2.1 win v wolves away sunday I said moose would score didsy should have scored and great save by hendo we dominated for 70 mins they was lucky we was deffo the better team ...utb

Last edited:

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
looking at all the games weve played in the top league we could have won every game so far I still feel we can finnish in the top 6 we have took this league by storm was nice to hear Jermaine jenas pundit on MOTD2 say he loves watching blades play alot of pundits on MOTD love the way we play which is positive news and we are the ones to beat in football and we fear no one blades lads pals because yes ..we are blades ...utb,, FORZA BLADES.. UTB

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
hi pals ...ill let you all know when im on football heaven radio Sheffield very soon .....so you tune in it will be positive from me im talking about us the and how well chris wilder and steve knill have done great management team good squad the sufc team finnishing in top 6 we have good fans and how weve took the premier league by storm were ,,,,forza blades ......utb

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
hi pals ...ill let you all know when im on football heaven radio Sheffield very soon .....so you tune in it will be positive from me im talking about us the MIGHTY red and white wizards the blades and how well chris wilder and steve knill have done great management team good squad the sufc team finnishing in top 6 we have good fans and how weve took the premier league by storm were ,,,,forza blades ......utb
.....hi pals on here ......how are you all .....yep we are class and ...forza blades .....weve spent peanuts compared to a lot in the top flight but we look better than them all that's my view on radio Sheffield football heaven ...utb forza blades ...ciao grazie blades class team class fans class boss end off nuff said ...utb fantastic blades ...utb

JohnDenver

¡No Pasarán!
Reaction score
Hey pasta. Season defining month coming up. We play most of the lesser teams so we can effectively secure our place in the league, or get dragged down.

Busy time, so the lads’ energy levels will need to be fully pasta charged. 🍝

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
Hey pasta. Season defining month coming up. We play most of the lesser teams so we can effectively secure our place in the league, or get dragged down.

Busy time, so the lads’ energy levels will need to be fully pasta charged. 🍝
hi pal ...we fear no one ,,forza blades...utb

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
...hello.....why is no one talking to me on here ,,,,,,that's ignoranto,,,,,why am i being blanked ....i understand coz im hated on this thread fare enough ill not post no more,,,,,,, .no one is talking im blocked .....bye ,,,,..goodnight ....

pasta man kop blade

Reaction score
IM DONE,,,,,,,, IM A FAN JUST LIKE YOU ALL ARE ITS CRUEL TO IGNORE ME ...FFS ...HEAD HURTS HAD ENOUGH IM LOW ....I CANT POST NO WHERE BUT HERE & IM NOT WANTED ON S2 FORUM GOODBYE TAKE CARE ALL .BYE.....IM GONE ....UTB

Last edited:

Trafford

Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me Pasta but I'm not getting notifications about this thread any more, so hadn't realised that you (and others) had commented recently.

What's your prediction for tomorrow?

hull-Blade

Bladester
Reaction score
Hey up pasta ,

Game day again and the toon are in town . How do you see this pan out ? Seems strange playing on a Thursday 7.30 kick off !

3-1 to the Blades . Ave it

hull-Blade

Bladester
Reaction score
The sky sports reporter outside the lane said Wilder might be tinkering with the squad . Have you been in discussions with him pasta ? Your fave Sharp starts with McBurnie . The Moose and Goldy on the bench .
How do you see this one panning out pal ?

UTB 👍

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom