Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

miss playing bowls comps..........utb...ciao......miss lane and miss the kop ......utb
tubby pasta man kop blade in 2014...banter greenside...im far right out of picture ....>>>im making my bowls pals laugh in fun photo
hope to meet blades fans from my thread one day ....utb......forza sufc ........

morning pals how are you all ........WE WIN ..PNE 2.0 today Friday 4/9/2020 in friendly ....utb......we dominate ....forza chris wilder ...forza blades ....yep we hammer preston

evening everyone I hope blades fans friends on here are ok bit quiete on signings i bet chris wont tell no one yet coz other clubs poach the ones he wants best way keep the cards close to his chest id go all out for a pacey tricky wide playing striker pal to complement the quality we already have go for ticky little benrahma we can afford him I wanted great tammy Abraham but wages would be to much hes quality ......or if the moneys tight just get powerhouse striker troy deeney on loan hed be great m8 because he can play in a few areas massive character I like do well for us scores goals for fun .....decent 2 . 2 draw v PNE wanted a win but we didnt loose ill take that ...utb having LASAGNA for tea with jane and her mum ...please take care all ...utb ....hoping we sign a few players weve let a few go out on loan so HOPEFULLY I predict at least 5 signings next week ...forza blades .......ciao .....chow ...utb

Last edited:
evening everyone I hope blades fans friends on here are ok bit quiete on signings i bet chris wont tell no one yet coz other clubs poach the ones he wants best way keep the cards close to his chest id go all out for a pacey tricky wide playing striker pal to complement the quality we already have go for ticky little benrahma we can afford him I wanted great tammy Abraham but wages would be to much hes quality ......or if the moneys tight just get powerhouse striker troy deeney on loan hed be great m8 because he can play in a few areas massive character I like do well for us scores goals for fun .....decent 2 . 2 draw v PNE wanted a win but we didnt loose ill take that ...utb having LASAGNA for tea with jane and her mum ...please take care all ...utb ....hoping we sign a few players weve let a few go out on loan so HOPEFULLY I predict at least 5 signings next week ...forza blades .......ciao .....chow ...utb

Happy Friday pasta man. Loving the pictures. You were right we’d score two just a shame we conceded two as well. Chris seems to be confident about signings which is a good thing. A couple of drinks tonight I reckon. Enjoy the lasagne! 👍🏼🍻

Happy Friday pasta man. Loving the pictures. You were right we’d score two just a shame we conceded two as well. Chris seems to be confident about signings which is a good thing. A couple of drinks tonight I reckon. Enjoy the lasagne! 👍🏼🍻
hi m8 old photos memories ....I love crown green bowling in Sheffield my hometown .....but love blades more ........hope your ok buddy nice to chat to you missed you m8 yep we scored 2 they scored 2 ....whoops I got it wrong I said 2.0 ....lasagne is yummy ....I hope we sign a striker and a pacey wide man .....I hope I get one right from my wish list ....I like guiness enjoy your pints bro ...your a top lad forzasufc ....utb ciao

were missing our westie this was in 2013 on holiday in east coast she loved the sea side we miss zara everyday RIP ....xxxxx

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 047.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 047.JPG
    953.9 KB · Views: 35

nice memories on my thread it helps to share photos with my blades friends on here I hope your all ok ....this pic im on east coast in 2013 ...kind mrs jane took this good one of our cute westie zara we miss and love her always xxxx

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 049.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 049.JPG
    942.9 KB · Views: 17
why ignore me >>>?????./.........>>>> im a kop blade im a rel sufc a fan some are fake fans keep off her...why laugh at me ..........why blank me that's cruel...why ignore me .why ....that's not fare its hurts inside I only want to chat on here im me ....... I only miss real sufc pals why blank me its really nasty to block me because im friendly and a true a sufc fan I can post just like everyone on other threads are posting they hate me I know they do yes you hate im not daft you don't want me on here ...I can post just like you do the im positive on here I tell the truth..... im no fake fan trolling on here the alot are the FAKE ....2 faced one thing I know I love blades if you hate me so much leave me on here its safer than some other threads I only post here do one ....just press IGNORE button then who cares don't come on here if your a verbal bully and a troll...... I only like kind friends on here...... ive only a few friends who I respect you know who you are your nice caring true blades pals who chat on here.....rest can block me im not bothered .........you can stop me loving sufc im a lifelong blade from 1962 alot are fake fans on other sites who laugh at me ....stuff it >>I know .I love blades always will ......utb.................goodbye..........only real people chat to me on here real friends yes good kind sufc fans speak to me...I feel outcast ..... im gutted...goodnight ................

Last edited:
why ignore me >>>?????./.........>>>> im a kop blade im a real sufc a fan some are fake fans keep off here...why laugh at me ..........why blank me that's cruel...why ignore me .why ....that's not fare its hurts inside I only want to chat on here im me ....... I only miss real sufc pals why blank me its really nasty to block me because im friendly and a true a sufc fan I can post just like everyone on other threads are posting they hate me I know they do yes you hate im not daft you don't want me on here ...I can post just like you do the im positive on here I tell the truth..... im no fake fan trolling on here the alot are the FAKE ....2 faced one thing I know I love blades if you hate me so much leave me on here its safer than some other threads I only post here do one ....just press IGNORE button then who cares don't come on here if your a verbal bully and a troll...... I only like kind friends on here...... ive only a few friends who I respect you know who you are your nice caring true blades pals who chat on here.....rest can block me im not bothered .........you can stop me loving sufc im a lifelong blade from 1962 alot are fake fans on other sites who laugh at me ....stuff it >>I know .I love blades always will ......utb.................goodbye..........only real people chat to me on here real friends yes good kind sufc fans speak to me...I feel outcast ..... im gutted...goodnight ................speak soon ...miss my real pals on here...ffs
..fake people block me who cares ....im a real sufc fan im no troll of fake blade im a real kop blades fan why blank me why be cruel end off nuff said .....im real im me .....im pastamankopblade a real sufc fan....bye all

..fake people block me who cares ....im a real sufc fan im no troll of fake blade im a real kop blades fan why blank me why be cruel end off nuff said .....im real im me .....im pastamankopblade a real sufc fan....bye all
you cant stop me loving SUFC ....block me if you hate me so much stay off here ......im a real sufc fan......im not fake im me ..>>>..pasta

Hi Pastaman, loving the pictures of you and Zara the Westie, she looked a real cracker mate.

Not many people come on here on a Friday night so you’re not being ignored buddy, people will just be busy enjoying the start of their weekends.

Did you see that CW says we should be confirming 3 signings early next week? Who do you think they could be? I’m pretty sure Oliver Burke will be one of them from what has been rumoured but don’t have a clue on the other 2!

Try to relax and enjoy the weekend mate and keep the brilliant pictures coming 👍🏻

Forza Blades 🇮🇹

goodnight rant over .....,head hurts ,,,why block me ...im a true blades fan im not fake like alot are im real fan ....a real blade .....aaarrrr why be cruel why ..aaaarrr....im upset...I love sufc ..........why do this to me head hurts

Hi Pastaman, loving the pictures of you and Zara the Westie, she looked a real cracker mate.

Not many people come on here on a Friday night so you’re not being ignored buddy, people will just be busy enjoying the start of their weekends.

Did you see that CW says we should be confirming 3 signings early next week? Who do you think they could be? I’m pretty sure Oliver Burke will be one of them from what has been rumoured but don’t have a clue on the other 2!

Try to relax and enjoy the weekend mate and keep the brilliant pictures coming 👍🏻

Forza Blades 🇮🇹
I don't feel well m8 head hurts thanx for kind post..im lonely pal I love sufc why do people blank me hurts that m8 miss my dog miss my dad miss my daughter all dead a chat not to be blanked on here..you care you spoke to me on here cheers bro....a chat that's all I miss real pals on here m8 like you are head hurts ....utb take care lad.....my real friend

people still don't believe im a blades fan... why outcast me .. im real not fake .......im gutted ti be ignored on here

You’ve been through a lot mate, you are a great, strong man who takes good care of his family and you have lots of friends on here and we are all part of the Blades family.

Get your head down and have some sleep if possible pal and come back refreshed tomorrow, or failing that go and make one of your legendary 20 inch meat feast pizzas!

Nothing but love for you from the regulars on here buddy and you have your very own special thread! That is legendary in itself mate.
Forza blades 🇮🇹

Evening pasta Man hope you’re well? Sorry for not talking tonight, it’s nothing against your just caught up in other discussions! Some cracking pictures of you and Jane and the lovely Westie Zara, rest her soul. Do you have any pets at the minute mate? Another dog perhaps?

When this Covid nonsense is all over and you’re back playing bowls I’ll have to organise to come up and watch you and buy you a pint for the brilliant laughs I’ve had reading your thread!

Only a week to go till the premier league season is back, where do you think we’ll finish? Top half again? Win the league? Or abit more of a struggle?

Forza Blades 🇮🇹
hi slug m8 ill post photos relaxes me cant sleep m8 love westie m8 thanx kind fella his he winger bro .......whos oli burke m8 have we signed 3 not heard nowt ill phone chris see who it is...is it true weve signed 3 is it tammy abraham ....troy deeney .........and grady diangana and also demonte gray ...harry Wilson ...we need fast electric winger m8 like thoare .....need pace up top need more goals more back up for lads up top ...some of these named are all on my wish list m8 .maybe get said benrahma a fast little midfielder tricky like sabella my hero .....utd forza blades thanx for chat lad budm8 bye lad ....bud ....meant a lot chat chow

You’ve been through a lot mate, you are a great, strong man who takes good care of his family and you have lots of friends on here and we are all part of the Blades family.

Get your head down and have some sleep if possible pal and come back refreshed tomorrow, or failing that go and make one of your legendary 20 inch meat feast pizzas!

Nothing but love for you from the regulars on here buddy and you have your very own special thread! That is legendary in itself mate.
Forza blades 🇮🇹
im sorry slug I get low sometimes...think everyone out to hurt me ....... I got smashed up in 2016 never been right since but you lads help me true pals .... im a blade for life we can all meet up one day .....head hurts cant sleep lad head pain migranes m8

Back
Top Bottom