Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

.....it helps to chat on here....,im a bit low...on my thread today... I pay tribute to my lovely daughter Natasha who would have been 21....I love you always..... ill never forget you ....your in my heart .... I miss you everyday.....RIP .....the pain / hurt is unbearable....I miss you very much Natasha ...you was my world .....xxxxxx......
Sorry to hear that Pasta Man hope you’re okay, I’m sure she’d be proud of you, look you have your very own thread!!

Morning pasta man. It must be a tough day for you today, hopefully you get through it OK and hope all is well with you and Jane. Decent win over Hearts and great to see some of the young lads get on as well like Hackford.

Afternoon pasta how you doin mate
hi pal welcome to my blades s2 thread ...im just doing some Italian pasta meal for my mrs jane coming on here helps me be positive im hoping we do well in the new season ..I hope your ok m8 ...take care ...utb....forza blades ...

hi pals I hope your ok ......well done blades......im glad we won 1.0 in the last friendly v hearts ...great goal by the great john fleck ....we would beat anyone in Scotland were a different class ......we are the mighty S2 blades .....utb.........forza blades ...... forza kopbladepastaman.............. .
Couldn't beat the weather though pasta.

Sorry to hear that Pasta Man hope you’re okay, I’m sure she’d be proud of you, look you have your very own thread!!
thanks for the kind words m8 yeah im being positive im proud to have my own thread ...im missing Natasha my lovely girl ...the pain consumes me..it helps to share it on here ... i think of daughter everyday all the posts on here they mean a lot I hope your ok ...take care pal....great fella ...utb...

Morning pasta man. It must be a tough day for you today, hopefully you get through it OK and hope all is well with you and Jane. Decent win over Hearts and great to see some of the young lads get on as well like Hackford.
hi pal ...I hope your ok...thanx for the kind words they meal alot ....great win v hearts good to see younger players shine m8 take care buddy ...utb

Yea I’ve been reading your thread for a while. Been lurking on the forum for a couple of years or so but only recently started posting much. Pretty sweet having your own thread

ill name a few on my wish list for sufc ....ive got a player I like... but I think hes out of our reach ...tammy Abraham... a great young striker hes got it all ....utb forza blades ......
Agreed. Rate him as a striker and seems a decent bloke. Needs a proper haircut to wear a Blades shirt.

hello how you all doing ....well done blades away at derby friendly match & a good work out under strength team and we get a good result performance a 2.0 win I see my hero scored hes still got it fantastcico billy sharp ....utb ... forza blades ...utb ...

hello how you all doing ....well done blades away at derby friendly match & a good work out under strength team and we get a good result performance a 2.0 win I see my hero scored hes still got it fantastcico billy sharp ....utb ... forza blades ...utb ...
Evening Pasta man hope you’re well mate? Thought we played well! Controlled the game as I expected. Hopefully play like that again Friday against Preston

Evening Pasta man hope you’re well mate? Thought we played well! Controlled the game as I expected. Hopefully play like that again Friday against Preston
......hi pal ...im feeling ok now weve won hearts & derbyyep a great win m8 ..we can win anyone team ...we are sufc ...buddy .....just making a 20 inch meat feast pizza to celebrate the great 2.0 away derby win ....utb...

hi how are you all ....have we signed any players to add to our great sufc squad >?.....utb.........forza blades..

hi how are you all ....have we signed any players to add to our great sufc squad >?.....utb.........forza blades..

Hi mate, hope you and the family are well and you are still keeping everyone well fed!
The gaffer says he is expecting an ‘explosion’ of signings next week when players are back from their International duties and he is hoping for 5 players before the transfer window shuts.
Who would be your ideal signing?
Forza Blades! 🇮🇹

Hi mate, hope you and the family are well and you are still keeping everyone well fed!
The gaffer says he is expecting an ‘explosion’ of signings next week when players are back from their International duties and he is hoping for 5 players before the transfer window shuts.
Who would be your ideal signing?
Forza Blades! 🇮🇹
hi pal I hope your ok & family ok ....just making a 20 inch pizza all toppings for jane & her mum they like my pizzas ...my 5 signings are experienced powerhouse big striker troy deeney get him on loan for the season ..pacey winger grady diangana ..tricky little midfielder siad benrahma ..and high on my list is tammy Abraham hes best young striker ive seen and we need another quality premiership experienced defender cover who can play at all positions at the back ill name him soon hes Italian m8 .... that's my 5 buddy named on my wish list m8 .....utb forza blades .......take care m8 ....ciao ....

Back
Top Bottom