Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

aaarrrr ffs stay off here you vile trolls i hate trolls keyboard warriors I don't like unfriendly Verbal BUllys who come on my thread stay off here you do my nut in done nowt to you all so go away trolls.......>>do one >>.go on other threads away from me yes stay away from my positive page and I cant stand unfriendly 2 faced vile nasty low lifes haters and i IGNORE TROLLS do one ffs wind up merchants stuff you all ....ffs ....do one aaarrrr ffs head hurts .....ffs .....why trolls on here ......aaaarrrrr...only good people can come on here ......ffs ....

aaarrrr ffs stay off here you vile trolls i hate trolls keyboard warriors I don't like unfriendly Verbal BUllys who come on my thread stay off here you do my nut in done nowt to you all so go away trolls.......>>do one >>.go on other threads away from me yes stay away from my positive page and I cant stand unfriendly 2 faced vile nasty low lifes haters and i IGNORE TROLLS do one ffs wind up merchants stuff you all ....ffs ....do one aaarrrr ffs head hurts .....ffs .....why trolls on here ......aaaarrrrr...only good people can come on here ......ffs ....
If this is in reference to Hodgesleftpeg he sincerely apologized.Let it go pal,and get excited for the Blades playing later👍

Yes Pastaman! Good to see you’re back. Focus on the positive comments mate.

How you feeling about the season ahead?

Yeah, I know..

what I’ve just said is out of order, i didn’t realise, I have only just opened the thread on the first page and went straight to the last page as it had been refreshed..
Please accept my apologies for being such an arsehole and not realising what was me trying to be funny and grammar police has made me look an idiot
hi no probs I accept your apology

well done all blades players the friendly at Dundee utd ...you was doing great till game was called off at half time because of bad weather.... ill take 1.0 with a goal from my sufc hero billy sharp ......you would have won 5.0 easy lads ........forza blades ...///utb........ciao

I hope your all ok who read my positive thread... ive missed you all ...utb.>>>>>>.ive got a few players on my radar id like us to sign <<<<<<...take care all ..stay safe everyone... my kind pals on here your all my heros ..........forza blades

I hope your all ok who read my positive thread... ive missed you all ...utb.>>>>>>.ive got a few players on my radar id like us to sign <<<<<<...take care all ..stay safe everyone... my kind pals on here your all my heros ..........forza blades

you can’t keep us hanging like that pasta! What are the names?!

you can’t keep us hanging like that pasta! What are the names?!
hi london blade pal how you doing this player is special ..some may laugh .hope chris signs him dont know what wages hed want but im sure we can afford him ...yes liked him for years hes right age can do great things for us reminds me of blades legend Argentinian midfielder alex sabella yep like him the one player high on my radar and on pasta,mans wish list is Brentford / Algerian international pacey winger /tricky little midfielder siad benrahma....think hes worth about 10 million heard chelsea like him but would be better with us get more game time hes different to what we have ..think hes great if he is reading this im a fan ..he is tricky and very fast think he would be a great addition to the great sufc squad..utb..ive got a few more on my wish list ill name them Wednesday lads take care all ...im hoping we give a few of our young players a chance in friendlys ...we have some talent at the blades ..we produce great players ...utb ...forza blades ...ciao .....

Last edited:
Everybody hard at work, apart form 50 of them in the shout box.
hi bert m8 I hope your ok .I don't go in shout box ....I only post on my thread I stay on here buddy ...thanx pal nice to chat to you on here ..I miss everyone bro ....utb

hi I hope your all ok & well ..I look forward to all your kind positive posts ..im just doing a lasagne for jane & her mum ..ive been busy looking after family ..I think your all special sufc fans / good friends / nice people who come on my positive friendly thread ..stay safe & take care everyone ...forza blades ... utb..ciao

Hi Pasta Man, nice to hear from you again buddy. What’s your thoughts on the signing of Ramsdale?
Hope you, Jane and all the family are doing well mate.
Forza Blades! 🇮🇹
hi m8 ...nice to read your post pal ...I hope your ok ...ive been busy looking after caring for mrs janes mum with jane we miss our westie dog ...got to keep positive m8 ...ill miss hendo fantastic goalie ..hes been outstanding for us in last 2 seasons.. he was a great loan signing from man utd ..but im really glad we have a permanent goalie & positive young quality Aaron ramsdale will do a great job ..im also glad we signed experienced goalie wes from rangers m8 hes quality bro ..stay safe m8 ...FORZA BLADES take care buddy ....utb

...hi I don't know if hendo reads s2 thread forum ill miss him ..I hope you do ok in the future at man utd ...id just like to say on my thread..thanx for helping us be a top 10 top flight team ..well done & thankyou Hendo on 2 great seasons with the blades a truly fantastico goalie a great loan signing..in my opinion hes one of the best goalies weve ever had.at sufc ..all the best hendo pal ...take care ..from pastmankopblade...forzablades ...utb...

Hi Pasta, good to see you're ok. I'm glad we signed a goalkeeper of our own - as much as Henderson was a great keeper for us, he wasn't ours and it was time we got it sorted.
I think he'll be very good for us. 👍

hi everyone keep your kind posts coming on my thread ..ive got some really great players to add to the add to the quality we have ...ill speak later just popping out to janes mum to look after her .shes very ill .I miss you all......

Hi Pasta Man. I agree with you that Hendo did a great job for us. I'm glad we have a permanent goalie now though and I think Ramsdale will do a good job for us ( player of the season for Bournemouth).

We have a solid core of our own players through the middle now - Ramsdale, Egan, Norwood/Berge and McBurnie( think he will come good this season!)

hope your all doing good ...just keep positive pals ...ill speak later blades pals ....im off out with great mrs jane ..going to get some shopping for her mum and care for her ..be back later ....just wait till you read my suggestions for blades ...guess who >? ones from Watford there all quality & on my wish list ...chow great blades pals ...forza sufc ......utb

hi pals I hope your ok ......well done blades......im glad we won 1.0 in the last friendly v hearts ...great goal by the great john fleck ....we would beat anyone in Scotland were a different class ......we are the mighty S2 blades .....utb.........forza blades ...... forza kopbladepastaman.............. .

.....it helps to chat on here....,im a bit low...on my thread today... I pay tribute to my lovely daughter Natasha who would have been 21....I love you always..... ill never forget you ....your in my heart .... I miss you everyday.....RIP .....the pain / hurt is unbearable....I miss you very much Natasha ...you was my world .....xxxxxx......

Back
Top Bottom