Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi morning friends how you all doing ...utb hope your all doing ok and well ......my blades pals on here are great people ...you all keep me positive ..im cooking italian grub today for jane and her mum hope they both like it ....im doing em spag boll we are winners yep>> .we are sufc and we fear no one to my message on here its best to be kind and show respect..yes blades friends on my thread i respect you all that is positive thing no negitiivty on here I say we win every game ....take care everyone ...forza sufc ....forza blades men .....utb..chow ciao ...
we win 2.0 v saints give it our all whoever gets in the blades team get a win for the great sufc fans we can win and i predict its a top 8th finnish ..well done all blades players and chris and alan and all backroom blades lads... its a great achievement in top 10 well done from everyone involved one last game a win please a big boost scorers fleck and egan ..2.0 yep away last match a WIN .on ..sunday 26/7/2020 its on football heaven radio sheffield ill be tuning in .cant pick a sufc team don't know whos available but id put a really attack minded strong team out that's what id do yep take care all and .have a nice Saturday everyone ciao .........bye my thread pals chow from pasta man kop blade ...utb...utb.....

Last edited:

hi goodbye my friends for now ill be back soon ...im just letting everyone know I wont be on coming on my thread on here for a couple of week or so my mrs janes mum is very poorly so need to be there for them be there for my family and her family im caring for janes mum and cooking for em both and helping out and keeping positive i need to be with them both and not come on here so much we will do ok again in 2021 hope we can meet at the lane that would be nice see blades play get crowds back again in the lane and there is a vaccine for us all for this evil worldwide virus which has affected everyone in the world my heart goes out to all the people who sadly died of this nasty covid pandemic nasty virus... i feel sad for everyone who lost loved ones coming on here helped me chatting to you all to keep positive love my friendly positive kind thread ill miss you all yep im sure we will be back at the lane 2021 im sure we will im off out im going shoping for us and janes mum and keeping positive so i can beat my illness and one day ill see you all and see the lane and kop is my goal hopefully in 2021 so stay safe everyone ill miss you all just coming off here for a while need to get my head right and get better and beat my illness get back to work part time is my plan and keep busy is the plan bye chow from friend pasta man kop blade .....ciao your my hero chow ciao ....utb forza sufc forza blades men for life ...chow everyone on here my thread bye ....miss you all chow ...utb

hi goodbye my friends for now ill be back soon ...im just letting everyone know I wont be on coming on my thread on here for a couple of week or so my mrs janes mum is very poorly so need to be there for them be there for my family and her family im caring for janes mum and cooking for em both and helping out and keeping positive i need to be with them both and not come on here so much we will do ok again in 2021 hope we can meet at the lane that would be nice see blades play get crowds back again in the lane and there is a vaccine for us all for this evil worldwide virus which has affected everyone in the world my heart goes out to all the people who sadly died of this nasty covid pandemic nasty virus... i feel sad for everyone who lost loved ones coming on here helped me chatting to you all to keep positive love my friendly positive kind thread ill miss you all yep im sure we will be back at the lane 2021 im sure we will im off out im going shoping for us and janes mum and keeping positive so i can beat my illness and one day ill see you all and see the lane and kop is my goal hopefully in 2021 so stay safe everyone ill miss you all just coming off here for a while need to get my head right and get better and beat my illness get back to work part time is my plan and keep busy is the plan bye chow from friend pasta man kop blade .....ciao your my hero chow ciao ....utb forza sufc forza blades men for life ...chow everyone on here my thread bye ....miss you all chow ...utb

Good man Pasta, look after your family mate. I’m sure we’ll all still be here for a chat whenever you’re ready to come back. 👍

All the best, fella. As ever, keep doing the right things. 🇮🇹⚔️

All the best to you and Jane, Pasta man. You’re a good bloke for looking after Jane and her mum like that. Look forward to chatting again soon

hi everyone thanks for all the kind posts...been helping jane & her mum means alot to me I love all my family ........ ill be back on here very soon..... I miss you all ..I just wanted to come on here tonight tuesday 28/7/2020 to congratulate SHEFFIELD UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB on the brilliant 1st season back in the top flight to finnish 9th is fantastico ....I love the BLADES there my world & life keeping positive is the best way & to be kind matters ....forza blades ....take care everyone your all great friends good fans on here >>>>stay safe...all the best to everyone who comes on my thread ...ill speak soon >>utb >>>...from blades friend ..pastamankopblade .....chow bellisimmo sufc .....utb ...ciao

Last edited:
I wondered what had happened to Darren....
whos Darren >>?? im pasta man >> get off my thread if your taking the piss ..i dont need the hassle with haters like you ..theres no need for it ..go away & stay on other threads..only genuine kind friendly blades friends talk to me on here ..>>> so get off here ..dam idiots leave me alone....>>>ffs do one ....

whos Darren >>?? im pasta man >> get off my thread if your taking the piss ..i dont need the hassle with haters like you ..theres no need for it ..go away & stay on other threads..only genuine kind friendly blades friends talk to me on here ..>>> so get off here ..dam idiots leave me alone....>>>ffs do one ....
hey .who are you a TROLL keyboard warrior ..?????...im pasta man ..why come on my thread winding me up who the hell are you >/ are you a troll who the hell is darren why do you laugh at me piss taker ....im not Darren whats ..always some scum on here ffs its my thread ffs go on other threads with other idiots who ate me stay off here ...why laugh at me i dont need it you scumbag ...so stupid some people love to cause hurt its not funny do one you wind up merchant get off my thread your not welcome ..FFS ...just get lost ....ffs troll...,,aaarrr..do one troll ....ffs ffs ffs ffs done my head in ...ffs ..stupid troll get off here its my thread ....

I wasn't on it until you quoted me again and brought me back...ffs

CANDYMAN - CANDYMAN - CANDYMAN..... ffs
get off my thread you idiot troll ffs...whos candyman ./ get off here your harassing me your no friend of mine just go away I don't want the hassle ..stuff you FFS ....trolls do my nut in ...ffs ...aaarrr....get lost ....just get off here dam troll ....fffs ...go on other threads not here ...ffs head hurts fed up of haters ..FFS ...go away troll ..ffs only good kind friends on here your bugging me go away ffs ...troll...ffs who the hell are you who is darren and who is CANDYMAN your strange ...ffs do one ....

Last edited:
morning everyone blades fans friends on my thread .....good to be here again and some football is back .....yep im back for todays friendly v Dundee united we win 5.0 ......I hope your all ok and well ...not been on here for a bit missed it the sufc footy ...stay safe everyone ....FORZA BLADES.... just doing a spag boll for mrs jane..... take care all ......... ciao .....we win 5.0 away prediction friendly ...chow ....utb ..

morning everyone blades fans friends on my thread .....good to be here again and some football is back .....yep im back for todays friendly v Dundee united we win 5.0 ......I hope your all ok and well ...not been on here for a bit missed it the sufc footy ...stay safe everyone ....FORZA BLADES.... just doing a spag boll for mrs jane..... take care all ......... ciao .....we win 5.0 away prediction friendly ...chow ....utb ..
it’s you’re not your, fuckwit

Bang out of order. Crawl away.
Yeah, I know..
it’s you’re not your, fuckwit
what I’ve just said is out of order, i didn’t realise, I have only just opened the thread on the first page and went straight to the last page as it had been refreshed..
Please accept my apologies for being such an arsehole and not realising what was me trying to be funny and grammar police has made me look an idiot

Welcome back pasta man hope you are well.

UP THE BLADES! ⚔

Absolutely missed seeing this thread pop up at the top of the Rumour Mill.

Don't ever change Pasta!

Welcome back pasta man. Hope you’ve been keeping well pal.

Back
Top Bottom