Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi pasta man, hope you're good pal. Final weekend of the season is approaching. I hope we can finish on a high. The higher the place the more prize money too. For that reason I don't think I'd be sentimental about giving players a run out - would stick to our strongest team. Then we can start chatting about transfers!

Ignore the posts in here from people in the past. I think they just misunderstood you. They were wrong.

UTB

pasta man
You Must realise that we all have our lives to
Lead and have our own problems to deal with, all of which are amplified during the course of the pandemic.
Do not take it personally if people do not get back to you, it is just part of life.
You are a valuable part of the Blades family as indeed we all are!
hi m8 im just a bit low talking to you all helps im not feeling right illness>.thanx for your kind words I do understand people are busy you all mean alot to me fellow blades fans who come on here my thread ....chow ...utb ...stay safe pal

Hi pasta man, hope you're good pal. Final weekend of the season is approaching. I hope we can finish on a high. The higher the place the more prize money too. For that reason I don't think I'd be sentimental about giving players a run out - would stick to our strongest team. Then we can start chatting about transfers!

Ignore the posts in here from people in the past. I think they just misunderstood you. They were wrong.

UTB
thanx buddy ..great talking to you m8 ...yep agree play the strongest sufc team v saints get a 2.0 win away last match ..I hope your ok ..yes ill ignore negative nasty posts from past fake unfriendly so called blades fans members im glad there not on here no more they was all fake cruel people ..im ignoring anyone who hates me on s2 forum ...stay safe ...take care pal ...utb forza blades ...

wish list is tricky midfielder>> Benrahma ..heard Chelsea want him ..better coming to us we won em 3,0 ...10 million for him ..great little player I like ...utb

Hey up pasta ,

Hope you and family are doing well . I think Eze is pure quality . Skill and speed in abundance. Not dissimilar to Zaha . Plenty of interest in him .

Ignore the past pasta . You have to look forwards pal or you will never move on .

Who is your tip to join the premier league from the play offs ? I have a sneeky feeling the swans may do it . They will be on a high going into the game v Brentford . Can the bees pick themselves up after blowing the autos ? Interesting

well done lad >>>thought callum robinson was brilliant v QPR he helped West Brom go up....be good to get him back in that form ...utb I rate him highly ..always smiles ..fast pacey blades 8..ooo million ex preston great player..utb

I forgot to say - potentially some good news for you Pasta ... Mousset might not be leaving after all. Wilder said he's had a tough time of it lately and he's let him go back to France early. His partner recently gave birth and he said he's found it difficult. It suggests to me that Wilder may have decided to not go so hard on him, so his future for now may still be with us. I think Wilder probably knew that he's a talented player and resources are going to be tight this Summer. But we'll see.

Hey up pasta ,

Hope you and family are doing well . I think Eze is pure quality . Skill and speed in abundance. Not dissimilar to Zaha . Plenty of interest in him .

Ignore the past pasta . You have to look forwards pal or you will never move on .

Who is your tip to join the premier league from the play offs ? I have a sneeky feeling the swans may do it . They will be on a high going into the game v Brentford . Can the bees pick themselves up after blowing the autos ? Interesting
hi pal ..I hope your ok ..I take things ti heart m8 ill have to remain positive keep thinking im hated on here coz of a few silly past evil fake members posts ..I tip Brentford to come good m8 I like there front 3 .but will be hard game v swansea i like brentfords front 3..watkins/benrahma/dasilva
,,was shocked they lost but well done Barnsley the great escape to stay up ...I think Brentford will re group and win 2.0 goals from benrajma & Watkins to get in play off final ...on EZE I think he would flourish at blades get him for 8 to 10.000 million ..he has everything m8 stay safe pal ...utb we win 2.0 v saints ...fleck & egan score away last match bud ...forza sufc ...

UTB
hi pal ..blades 8th place possible m8 hope your ok ...utb .....2.0 fleck and egan score v saints

I forgot to say - potentially some good news for you Pasta ... Mousset might not be leaving after all. Wilder said he's had a tough time of it lately and he's let him go back to France early. His partner recently gave birth and he said he's found it difficult. It suggests to me that Wilder may have decided to not go so hard on him, so his future for now may still be with us. I think Wilder probably knew that he's a talented player and resources are going to be tight this Summer. But we'll see.
hope not hes done ok hes a fans favourite love his pace m8 I like ...moose .. hes great pal

Hey up pasta ,

underdogs bees & I like them m8 hope they win playoffs & go up

Hey up pasta ,

Cardiff v brentford in final and underdogs shock everyone in football & Brentford go up m8 ..

things hotting up for >>>EZE ..WHO WILL GET HIM AT LEAST 3 CLUBS AFTER HIM ..are we after him...hes great ...utb

Cardiff v brentford in final and underdogs shock everyone in football & Brentford go up m8 ..
Aye it would be a great day for the Bees 🐝 , buzz buzz . To be fair they are a well run club and seem to produce some great quality players . They are also moving into a new stadia .

Il go 1 - 1 v saints . Norwood with the goal .

Forza Blades 👍

...got a good tricky little winger fast player for you was impressed with diangana with our cal robinson up top for west brom deffo was on fire ..they were both awesome V qpr..but like QPR >>fast pace man eze has well .....utb

Aye it would be a great day for the Bees 🐝 , buzz buzz . To be fair they are a well run club and seem to produce some great quality players . They are also moving into a new stadia .

Il go 1 - 1 v saints . Norwood with the goal .

Forza Blades 👍
bees are ok ...we would hammer em m8 ...but good luck to em ....good players

....my prediction on my thread is >>>the blades 2..saints 0 ..away and we dominate the match we hammer em & goal scorers are ..fleck and egan ...3 points total 57 and in 8th we finnish ..is my prediction ..well done blades ...best to be kind and remain positive is the key ..forza sufc...forza blades

hi i hope your all well .>>.our last match we win 2.0 ..utb a great result & great season & we fear no one ...utb....we are winners we are bladesmen...utb..8th place finnish ...well done bladesmen .....forza sufc ...ciao...

hi morning friends how you all doing ...utb hope your all doing ok and well ......my blades pals on here are great people ...you all keep me positive ..im cooking italian grub today for jane and her mum hope they both like it ....im doing em spag boll we are winners yep>> .we are sufc and we fear no one to my message on here its best to be kind and show respect..yes blades friends on my thread i respect you all that is positive ....take care everyone ...forza sufc ....forza blades men .....utb..chow ciao ...

Back
Top Bottom