Parking

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Putney Blade

Reaction score
For years, parked in industrial site area off Edmund Road. £5. Bob's your uncle. Today. No go. United taken it over. Reserved parking only. 'Go see ticket office' bloke said. 'Big bucks' he mentioned. Parked locally. No restrictions on Sunday. Now looking for new local parking without paying £££.

Any recommendations?

UTB

Haven't parked in Sheffield for a long time, but can you still park by the Lord Nelson free of charge?

Same here.

It was chaotic on the road at the entrance as all the regulars drove up completely oblivious to the fact that the club has clearly made 'an offer too good to refuse' to the chap who owns the site.

Looking at the bad jackets and brown shoes coming out of the car park, it would appear that United have moved in on the site in order to cater for the newly-acquired corporate free-loaders attracted by Premier League football. Clearly there are so many of them now that the South Stand car park is no longer big enough.

A small but telling illustration of the effect of the obscene money in the Premier League. A couple of hundred regular fans displaced so that we can look after some hangers-on who will be around only whilst we're in the top division. See also the rather more outrageous displacement of season-ticket holders in the South Stand...

For years, parked in industrial site area off Edmund Road. £5. Bob's your uncle. Today. No go. United taken it over. Reserved parking only. 'Go see ticket office' bloke said. 'Big bucks' he mentioned. Parked locally. No restrictions on Sunday. Now looking for new local parking without paying £££.

Any recommendations?

UTB

Meadowhall, jump on the train

Any recommendations?

UTB
Is that what happened? We just got turned away, no explanation

Staff have been allocated parking on-site so corporate has been moved out.

It's shit now for parking. I had to park outside my house and got charged £5.

Pity we dont have the . use of a certain park , car park , provided . free by Sheffield council on a match day .🐖🐖🐖💩💩💩
Is it free on matchdays? I know they started charging to park in there recently

I heard that the Prince insists that if women be allowed to drive in our god forsaken country then they have to have a separate car park miles away. 😉

Back
Top Bottom