Parking near the Lane?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
We have used the car park next to Decathalon for the last few seasons but found it was closed down at the last home match. The parking fee goes to the Bluebell Wood fund for poorly kids and i have been told they are re-locating elsewhere next season.

We had to use a multi storey car park nearby but it took almost half an hour to get away after the match. Can anyone recommend somewhere else near the ground to park as my knees are knackered. Thanks.

Its all about being early when your Knees are shot try , down by Halfords if its not too far for you . Slow away though . Half an hours not too bad if we win ,listen to Shit and more shit on the wireless , i mean P ang G .

i always park at milton st carpark as it is good for getting away after the match. About a ten minute walk

The bluebell wood have moved location haven’t they? Sorry can’t remember where to but they were handing out slips a few games ago with a new address on.

Anyone know where the charity car park has moved to? I used to park there regularly and it was very useful (apart from the last time when no-one was moving, cars were backed up for miles and the guy was just chatting to every car that came in)

Could just arrive at the ground earlier than you usually would to get a nice free spot that's close

Myrtle Road is usually OK.....however my wing mirror was kicked off by some shit-head at the West Brom game...

Myrtle Road is usually OK.....however my wing mirror was kicked off by some shit-head at the West Brom game...
Park at the top ,that hill is a challenge after ;) Have a pint before and after ,problem solved , never understood the mad rush to get home after.

We usually park top of east bank road outside jepson & co but depending on time we get there, we can get a spot further down the road.

The hill is a challenge like
We walk down to the Farm Road club for a pre-match gargle and go past all those cars. The lower end is full by 1.30pm

Park somewhere near a tram stop,and take the tram to Granville Rd roundbout. There's a nice path you can follow by the River Sheaf as far as Charlotte Rd. 10 min walk to Shoreham St. Alternatively, try the Nether Edge side of Sharrow Lane.

Park somewhere near a tram stop,and take the tram to Granville Rd roundbout. There's a nice path you can follow by the River Sheaf as far as Charlotte Rd. 10 min walk to Shoreham St. Alternatively, try the Nether Edge side of Sharrow Lane.
It’s quite a walk from Nether Edge side of Sharrow Lane, further than you think. I sometimes park up there and I’m always surprised that it takes longer than I expect (yes, I know, definition of insanity). Bottom of Sharrow Lane is decent if you get there early enough. (Well, it was, it’s been a while since I’ve been early enough to do it).

Park at the top ,that hill is a challenge after ;) Have a pint before and after ,problem solved , never understood the mad rush to get home after.

I was parked at the top! Fair old treck back up that hill....made sure I wore all my "North Face" gear!

Don't like giving the game away but for tight bleeders who don't mind a walk and a drink ,either Exeter Drive or Well Rd are your best bets.

Reactions: Dkc
They have to light the Beacons when Brucie approaches, extra Chicken alert

3 Brucey Burgers and a couple of buckets to go are his usual. And 300mil of Novomix.

Flaming-Grill-offers-diners-a-challenge-with-new-menu_wrbm_large.jpg

Used to always use the car park on Milton steeet however it’s now gone up to £5!!! So won’t be using that, best bet now is to try and get on the road around Milton street.
10 minute walk and not really that much traffic back towards Hillsborough

If I drive, I always park $#@÷^%&£€_/$$&:"'%*()₩,:%/=÷×@#^__€&*, I've never had an issue getting away, it's only a short walk, it's free, and I always know there's a Discovery sized space waiting for me.

Anyone know where the charity car park has moved to? I used to park there regularly and it was very useful (apart from the last time when no-one was moving, cars were backed up for miles and the guy was just chatting to every car that came in)
It’s a bad sign that... when you start talking to cars. Having said that, I had a really good discussion with a Volkswagen Beetle once. Told me it was offended that some folks had said its bonnet resembled a camel toe! It had never occurred to me before. But now every time I go down the gym I think of it.

Depends where you come from, I just bus it and have a few bevvies ... yeah I know bus W@ ....

Back
Top Bottom