Owen dale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dalelane01

Reaction score
Attacker age 22 .crewe alexandra.worth a punt if we go down

I know that we’ve been linked with crewe left winger kirk for £500k but an unknown championship team has just bid £500k for their other winger owen dale. Could be us and papers just mixed the players up

I know that we’ve been linked with crewe left winger kirk for £500k but an unknown championship team has just bid £500k for their other winger owen dale. Could be us and papers just mixed the players up
Reportedly is Bristol City

Have we ever had a dale(surname) ever play for us

Pete O'Rourke saying that Dale did not train with Crewe as interest heats up from a number of Championship clubs......

Not seen the kid play, is he any good? If we are getting nearer the desperate level, can he be an option?

He looks good on the videos I was watching when I was focused on watching Kirk. But we don't seem to be doing permanent signings this summer so I can imagine this won't be us. On the subject of loans, it's a rapidly risky policy if we don't go up. We need a mix of loans and permanents in my view.

He looks good on the videos I was watching when I was focused on watching Kirk. But we don't seem to be doing permanent signings this summer so I can imagine this won't be us. On the subject of loans, it's a rapidly risky policy if we don't go up. We need a mix of loans and permanents in my view.
We won’t go up.

We're not going up. I'm happy to take safe lower midtable as long as there's a clear plan anf We're bringing in players for the future. That's the worry for me. Not turning over players means We're stuck with a unit that has had it. We need to see some progression. I don't expect expansive signings but I expect signings thst aren't just short-term

We're not going up. I'm happy to take safe lower midtable as long as there's a clear plan anf We're bringing in players for the future. That's the worry for me. Not turning over players means We're stuck with a unit that has had it. We need to see some progression. I don't expect expansive signings but I expect signings thst aren't just short-term
We have larger income, in terms of gate money and parachute money, than everyone else in the division, and we are behaving like Derby.

We have larger income, in terms of gate money and parachute money, than everyone else in the division, and we are behaving like Derby.
Our scouting seems to be terrible. I want us to sign up and coming players. Or even take the best of the bargains from the Championship.

I think we all need to wait until September comes around, and maybe even February, before we can fully assess the situation.

If it looks like little ambition has been shown to get back to the Prem, then I'll be moaning with the best of them.

I can wait until then though.

I think we all need to wait until September comes around, and maybe even February, before we can fully assess the situation.

If it looks like little ambition has been shown to get back to the Prem, then I'll be moaning with the best of them.

I can wait until then though.

Wait until 1st September and then have weight to your comments, or not.
We should probably close the forum until the end of the season. No point speculating without cold hard facts

We should probably close the forum until the end of the season. No point speculating without cold hard facts
No. There will be plenty of facts to talk about as the season progresses, but making decisions without all the facts is unfair.

Got to be cheaper more confident better than some we have

Back
Top Bottom