Over 70s back in?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Patronising is completely different to informing people that they're incorrect.
Just like your comment now. He's tried to talk to me in more than 3 different threads, about a topic not related to the thread and this thread just like the others are now off topic because of him.

I'm not patronising you.
I'm informing you that your opinion is based on false facts.
If you disagree with me, put me on ignore......Unless that is too difficult for you? (See, that is Patronising!)

That’s me telt (©️ Janey Godley)....wasting your time with patronising insults, in a long and distinguished career, I’ve been insulted by professionals all over Europe, you’re nobbut a bairn.

Just like your comment now. He's tried to talk to me in more than 3 different threads, about a topic not related to the thread and this thread just like the others are now off topic because of him.

I'm not patronising you.
I'm informing you that your opinion is based on false facts.
If you disagree with me, put me on ignore......Unless that is too difficult for you? (See, that is Patronising!)
Trig ,is well respected on here ,well liked ,humorous ,knowledgeable , interesting and a Blade.
You are none of these. Piss off and try and pester another club like shepshed.

Trig ,is well respected on here ,well liked ,humorous ,knowledgeable , interesting and a Blade.
You are none of these. Piss off and try and pester another club like shepshed.

I don't care how 'respected' someone is.
I also don't particularly think defending a racist is a 'respectable' thing to do.

I'm aware it 'didn't show me in a popular light' by yourself, and others, who were upset I outed one of your friends as a Racist.
As i've said, if you genuinely want to talk about it, we can do it in private.

Otherwise you will just continue to follow and comment on everything I post, and derail every thread.

I'm not going to apologize for outing one of your friends disgusting Racist comments, so please, stop following me into every thread looking for me to do so.

I didn't say a popular light (though that would probably be true judging by the general contempt you generate), I said a good light. That was in the Didzy thread in July, the one where you got caught out lying about having reported racism, which you hadn't, but did so a minute later and then blamed the site owners for not acting on a non-existent report. It's all there in the thread, people can see it for themselves (Didzy racially abused, 12th July).

I contributed nothing in that thread, or anywhere else for that matter, that offers any support for racism or racists. I don't know who the person is who was accused of racism, I don't know why you think it would be a friend of mine.

Quite right and I'm informing you that you're incorrect. You're making stuff up about me and that's not right.

I don't care how 'respected' someone is.
I also don't particularly think defending a racist is a 'respectable' thing to do.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true, you really have to stop these libellous allegations.

I wouldn't follow you into every thread, I have a life and you're swamping the board with dozens of posts a day. I will however to continue to challenge your misinformation and what you describe as "false facts". Somebody mentioned on another thread that you're derailing about Goebbel's Big Lie. Repeat an untruth often enough and people will start to believe it, I can't allow your malevolence to prevail.

I didn't say a popular light (though that would probably be true judging by the general contempt you generate), I said a good light. That was in the Didzy thread in July, the one where you got caught out lying about having reported racism, which you hadn't, but did so a minute later and then blamed the site owners for not acting on a non-existent report. It's all there in the thread, people can see it for themselves (Didzy racially abused, 12th July).

I contributed nothing in that thread, or anywhere else for that matter, that offers any support for racism or racists. I don't know who the person is who was accused of racism, I don't know why you think it would be a friend of mine.

Quite right and I'm informing you that you're incorrect. You're making stuff up about me and that's not right.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true, you really have to stop these libellous allegations.

I wouldn't follow you into every thread, I have a life and you're swamping the board with dozens of posts a day. I will however to continue to challenge your misinformation and what you describe as "false facts". Somebody mentioned on another thread that you're derailing about Goebbel's Big Lie. Repeat an untruth often enough and people will start to believe it, I can't allow your malevolence to prevail.

It's relatively simple.

Your quoting my posts in threads that are on topic of that thread, and wanting to start a conversation about something else.
It's incredibly foolish what you're doing, as it's very easy to find other threads where you're doing the same.

I started posted on here again at the end of last year, in one of my very first posts back, you dragged a thread off topic about Wilder and whether or not he has lost the dressing room.
You've done it in multiple other threads too, included ones which have been removed because you can't keep a thread on topic.

I've asked you if you want a conversation, you say you do not.
What you want is to derail every thread you post in.

You're refusing to discuss this over a DM.
What am I supposed to infer about that, other than you're incapable of doing so/just looking to cause trouble.

Back
Top Bottom