Over 70s back in?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We should at the least be in tier 2 by August which allows 2k in. If it’s gone very well we could be in tier 1 and that allows 5k in.

When we get to October and winter cases start to spike though we will probably go back up the tiers.
We are Blades mate, it usually ends in tears ;)

So with the vaccine being rolled out now, wonder if they would start allowing people who have had it back into the grounds?

Full of 70 and 80 yr olds rocking Bramall Lane and not giving a damn about any PC shouting.
Is this before or after they’ve forced the doors at Spoons?

Absolute bollocks. Football hooliganism has only ever been about numbers and bullying. The bigger gang chase the smaller gang, stragglers get picked off and battered. All the toe to toe stuff back in the day is bullshit.
Your talking about when men where men beer was beer not like today’s drugged up bottlers
Source: people who were there and don't romanticise about it.

Why don’t you just worry about when you’ll be back in Filbert Street.......

(Don’t tell him, he’s spent that long on here, he wont know 🤫)

I'll be back in the Lane before the KP.

Easier to get tickets in the lower leagues.

I'll be back in the Lane before the KP.

Easier to get tickets in the lower leagues.
You'd know all about that. 12 years since you were a league 1 club. Another with selective memory.

You'd know all about that. 12 years since you were a league 1 club. Another with selective memory.

I did enjoy the comparisons, as well as the nostalgia, when I first began watching SUFC at the Lane in those League 1 days.
The Championship is a much more enjoyable experience as a fan, than the PL and Europe. I miss those Tuesday nights away at Barnsley.

I had hoped the PL promotion would have led to an increased investment in the Club infrastructure to give Wilder a chance, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case.
But I guess that is the difference between the richest clubs in the country, and the rest.

I did enjoy the comparisons, as well as the nostalgia, when I first began watching SUFC at the Lane in those League 1 days.
The Championship is a much more enjoyable experience as a fan, than the PL and Europe. I miss those Tuesday nights away at Barnsley.

I had hoped the PL promotion would have led to an increased investment in the Club infrastructure to give Wilder a chance, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case.
But I guess that is the difference between the richest clubs in the country, and the rest.
46 minutes and that's the best you can come up with?

You can still be a carrier even after you've been vaccinated.
To quote a well respected literary figure, Sirius Black from Harry Potter...

‘Once again you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion!’

To quote a well respected literary figure, Sirius Black from Harry Potter...

‘Once again you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion!’

It's a fact.

Just like you can still get Covid after vaccination.

For clarity, are you saying that the reason you’re deeply unpopular on this board is because you exposed racism?

If you want to discuss your problem with me, i've sent you a DM.

Stop cluttering up the rest of the forum with your agenda.

Now you's all know how it feel's being a Pukka pies monstrosity stand patron.

#notlaughingnah

If you want to discuss your problem with me, i've sent you a DM.

Stop cluttering up the rest of the forum with your agenda.

I’ll take that as a yes then.

You’ve made a vague accusation of racism on a message board, you should support it, not ask for a private discussion. I have to say I’m surprised you’ve chosen to bring it up again, it didn’t show you in a good light last time.

As for issuing instructions, when did you start making the rules?

I’ll take that as a yes then.

You’ve made a vague accusation of racism on a message board, you should support it, not ask for a private discussion. I have to say I’m surprised you’ve chosen to bring it up again, it didn’t show you in a good light last time.

As for issuing instructions, when did you start making the rules?

I'm aware it 'didn't show me in a popular light' by yourself, and others, who were upset I outed one of your friends as a Racist.
As i've said, if you genuinely want to talk about it, we can do it in private.

Otherwise you will just continue to follow and comment on everything I post, and derail every thread.

I'm not going to apologize for outing one of your friends disgusting Racist comments, so please, stop following me into every thread looking for me to do so.

I'm aware it 'didn't show me in a popular light' by yourself, and others, who were upset I outed one of your friends as a Racist.
As i've said, if you genuinely want to talk about it, we can do it in private.

Otherwise you will just continue to follow and comment on everything I post, and derail every thread.

I'm not going to apologize for outing one of your friends disgusting Racist comments, so please, stop following me into every thread looking for me to do so.

Don’t think anyone would follow you into every thread, more likely leave quickly to avoid your patronising shite - do the dignified thing, acknowledge that you’re not wanted here, and just fuck off

Don’t think anyone would follow you into every thread, more likely leave quickly to avoid your patronising shite - do the dignified thing, acknowledge that you’re not wanted here, and just fuck off

Patronising is completely different to informing people that they're incorrect.
Just like your comment now. He's tried to talk to me in more than 3 different threads, about a topic not related to the thread and this thread just like the others are now off topic because of him.

I'm not patronising you.
I'm informing you that your opinion is based on false facts.
If you disagree with me, put me on ignore......Unless that is too difficult for you? (See, that is Patronising!)

Back
Top Bottom