Over 30 years of Blades shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone made an offer on this?
Auto declined my offers up to £120...

It will do if it’s set at £275. You can set your parameters so he’s probably set it at decline offers below, say £250. If you were willing to take £120 then you’d either offer it for £150 or best offer or just auction it with a £120 starting price.

It will do if it’s set at £275. You can set your parameters so he’s probably set it at decline offers below, say £250. If you were willing to take £120 then you’d either offer it for £150 or best offer or just auction it with a £120 starting price.
Yes, that's exactly the reason.

Friends that shirt is mine, I'm selling it having bought another shirt for around the same price. If someone wants send me a pm on here with an offer that would be fine. The shirt itself is in very good condition.

Im all my years of collecting I've not see it come up for auction much, I'm very sad about parting with It.

Yes, that's exactly the reason.

Friends that shirt is mine, I'm selling it having bought another shirt for around the same price. If someone wants send me a pm on here with an offer that would be fine. The shirt itself is in very good condition.

Im all my years of collecting I've not see it come up for auction much, I'm very sad about parting with It.
I have the original version of the home shirt from that season.

Just bagged myself this little beauty . Used to have it but a mate borrowed it and I never saw it again ! C83D2F64-E3E9-4F49-93D9-920965C6C7E3.jpeg

Beware, alot of fake 19/20 adidas shirts on ebay. If your paying £23.99 for our latest shirts then you are either gullable or a tight bastard. Not to be confused with remakes, several old laver shirts have been reproduced for £32 each, whilst they aren’t exact replicas (colours and laver is slightly off originals), they are still nice and very good quality. Funny how this happened as soon as we are premier league eh ?

Just bagged myself this little beauty . Used to have it but a mate borrowed it and I never saw it again ! View attachment 63865

Its a decent remake that and I've seen the website that makes them. I'm gonna get one also, but I really wanted a home one from the late 80's but they've sold out in extra large at the minute. I live in hopr that one day we'll return to umbro and if they're smart the first two kits they'll do will be a remake of both the home and away shirts from 1989/90 and then the 1992 - 1994 home shirt with laces at the top.

Yes it does look decent . I’ll report back when it arrives . Coming from Aussie so approx two weeks .

I have the original home one however it’s from my slimmer days! I’m surprised they have sold out so quickly , the advert only came on eBay last week . Try emailing them to see if they are making any more ?

Its a decent remake that and I've seen the website that makes them. I'm gonna get one also, but I really wanted a home one from the late 80's but they've sold out in extra large at the minute. I live in hopr that one day we'll return to umbro and if they're smart the first two kits they'll do will be a remake of both the home and away shirts from 1989/90 and then the 1992 - 1994 home shirt with laces at the top.

Have u ordered yours yet ? Like yourself I’m xl however after reading some reviews I’ve gone for the xxl . Sounds like the size above is requirement , to be fair I’ve just checked and they have put a size guide on the shirt information part .

How long have you had that?

I once played against a guy wearing that exact shirt at pitz and offered to buy it and he said no he just liked playing in it.. whilst I thought that was mental I also loved it.

I left sheffield 10 years ago so must have been 11 years ago. How long have you been playing in it there?
Just to let you guys know who think I'm mad it was worn again Monday at the pitz 😂😂
UTB NBM

I bought the 1981 brown & yellow one from the club shop about 7 or 8 year ago. Usually wear it to the last game of the season & always get comments & people wanting to buy it!!

Wonder if the club would ever think of doing this again. Or maybe Adidas won’t allow it

Have u ordered yours yet ? Like yourself I’m xl however after reading some reviews I’ve gone for the xxl . Sounds like the size above is requirement , to be fair I’ve just checked and they have put a size guide on the shirt information part .

I ordered an XL in the home shirt 1988 one. It's sold out now in that size so I've decided to go for a XL in the bright yellow away classic. I did think about the XXL but I reckon it'll be too big, I'm normally a large. This is of course the downside to buying on the net.

I ordered an XL in the home shirt 1988 one. It's sold out now in that size so I've decided to go for a XL in the bright yellow away classic. I did think about the XXL but I reckon it'll be too big, I'm normally a large. This is of course the downside to buying on the net.
I agree especially from Oz ! They do look quality though and the reviews seem positive .

View attachment 58349

My elder brother has been going to the Lane for over 50 years. He started collecting shirts in the mid to late 80s. He has just given me this
collection of over 50 shirts. I feel quite humble as he isn’t well and knows I will treasure these shirts in the same way he always has. I am going to go to each of the next 50 matches in a different shirt.

I would love to see pics of any other Blades who have similar collections.
I try not to overreact in my replies as when something special is posted it devalues it, but I have to say that this is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You must be so proud of your Bro’. Nothing else that I can say, UTB! ⚔️

I bought XXL for the 84 away, fits ok. XL will be fine for you mate. I'm about 3 stone heavier since leaving Sheff!

Just bagged myself this little beauty . Used to have it but a mate borrowed it and I never saw it again ! View attachment 63865
Yes it does look decent . I’ll report back when it arrives . Coming from Aussie so approx two weeks .

I have the original home one however it’s from my slimmer days! I’m surprised they have sold out so quickly , the advert only came on eBay last week . Try emailing them to see if they are making any more ?

The away shirt arrived yesterday from oz , only took 1 week which was a bonus . I’ve included a couple of pics . The quality is really good , though I’m glad I ordered a size above because my normal size would not have fitted . My only concern is it seems greener than the original though that may be my eyes ! 9F784B63-D31C-4F3E-BDD3-38B30D90CD0B.jpegB9F3F61D-F837-451E-AF40-F45D21ED1107.jpeg

The away shirt arrived yesterday from oz , only took 1 week which was a bonus . I’ve included a couple of pics . The quality is really good , though I’m glad I ordered a size above because my normal size would not have fitted . My only concern is it seems greener than the original though that may be my eyes ! View attachment 64251View attachment 64252
The Blades badge looks better, in the Ebay listing it looks slightly too big.

The away shirt arrived yesterday from oz , only took 1 week which was a bonus . I’ve included a couple of pics . The quality is really good , though I’m glad I ordered a size above because my normal size would not have fitted . My only concern is it seems greener than the original though that may be my eyes ! View attachment 64251View attachment 64252
Funny cos the one I've got looks too yellow

Funny cos the one I've got looks too yellow

I though it was my eyes but every shirt must be slightly different . I think the original is more yellow however I’m pleased with it , really well made shirt

And all the XXXL sizes have sold out, now I'd want one after seeing the in hand picture. The 83-85 away shirt also was a lot better in hand than on the listing.

Back
Top Bottom