Outgoing: Elsie the Tea Lady

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BerksBlade

Behind the white railings
Reaction score
Gone to West Brom for an undisclosed fee.
A spokesman for the Shirecliffe canteen said: "They've offered us a fair price considering her age - we couldn't stand in her way at this stage of her career. Besides - they've promised her a new Neff tea urn and we can't match that kind of spending".
Matlock Town's Doris has been tipped as a possible replacement. The Blades are also interested in taking Chelsea youngster Stacey on loan.

GLTTL(ass)

A spokesman for the Shirecliffe canteen said: "They've offered us a fair price considering her age - we couldn't stand in her way at this stage of her career. Besides - they've promised her a new Neff tea urn and we can't match that kind of spending".
Matlock Town's Doris has been tipped as a possible replacement. The Blades are also interested in taking Chelsea youngster Stacey on loan.

GLTTL(ass)
Shes doubled her urnings .

I for one shan't be standing for this any longer. Any respectable club would have forced her to see out her contract, even if it means taking her off tea making duties and just having her wash the pots.

GLTTL(ass)

Been outsourced. I'd say who but I've had to sign a non disclosure agreement #vernwontwearatabard

Been outsourced. I'd say who but I've had to sign a non disclosure agreement #vernwontwearatabard
156362_view%2002_02.jpg

GLTTL(ass)
Oh no, does this mean that her frillies are up for auction ? My initial bid is flea collar off next door's cat

Back
Top Bottom