Our Manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We are all blades, all of us on here. This thread has partly turned too polemical as political points often do. It's unnecessary, as the argument about good presentation and communication skills is simply "It's not what you say but the way that you say it, Its not what you do but the way that you do it". That's what gets results. Done carefully, you can learn to appear to please the majority most of the time.

I never said he was won a penalty. I also never said we feign injury. He wins several free kicks every game by getting himself between the defender and the ball and going down at the slightest contact. That is a dive. I'm simply pointing out that all football teams do it, to a degree. We might be less showy about doing it and not do it nearly as often as Jack Grealish, but it doesn't mean we don't do it.

So you are saying hes diving 30 yards out from goal, on the wing, in the centre circle but not in the penalty area
Its a strange on that. If hes a diver he should be diving in the box surely because thats what divers do isnt it , try and win a penalty

So you are saying hes diving 30 yards out from goal, on the wing, in the centre circle but not in the penalty area
Its a strange on that. If hes a diver he should be diving in the box surely because thats what divers do isnt it , try and win a penalty

You would have to be a cretin to dive in the box, for obvious reasons.

He seemed natural and comfortable in front of the cameras and pundits last season when the praise was flooding in.

His recent comments are making him look as daft as his management and tactics are.

The characterisation of those on the left as "nut jobs" by a few posters in this thread is a bit weird.

Reactions: SLB
Just for the record as well, I'm by no means a hard left voter, in my eyes the far left are just as batty as the far right, just whinier 🤷‍♂️😅 and im all for freedom of speech and being able to call a shit performance a shit performance.

My reply was specifically in connection to the "if" of whether he is a staunch tory or ukip voter. That comes down to my opinions on the difference between having right wing views...and voting Conservative. All personal political preferences, which is basically all politics is.

And as I said before, he hasn't actually said who he votes for, that "leftie" comment may not be anything to do with actual politics, and the man can vote for who he wants to vote for. Just as I can choose to change my opinion on the man if he does, such is life 😊
I don’t want to push you over the edge, but Wilder is well known for his right wing political views and is 100% a Tory voter. This is not a wind up - I know a couple of mates of his. Unfortunately, whilst his politics can’t be faulted, he seems to have totally lost it football-wise.

I don’t want to push you over the edge, but Wilder is well known for his right wing political views and is 100% a Tory voter. This is not a wind up - I know a couple of mates of his. Unfortunately, whilst his politics can’t be faulted, he seems to have totally lost it football-wise.

Figures, he's never seemed that bright to me.

I was thinking about it today and I kind of realised that, I think I've known for a while but not let it dawn on me. Well, like I said earlier, I still think he's the right man for the job (although after that first half I'm a bit less convinced) but I don't feel the same affinity with him that I used to. Not that he'll be bothered of course 😅 each to their own and we're all blades when it comes down to it, thats what matters to me on here 🙌

he has totally lost his mojo this aint a chris wilder team tonight boring pedestrian obviously set up for a point nothing there at all and as for pairing mcburnie and billy again is beyond belief theyve never done anything playing up front together

The teams kneel for a very political BLM-stuff, the corner flags and the Captains' armbands are all rainbow - very political - but now you suddenly experienced a political revival of the spirits as Wilder said that the "lefties" are behind the cancel culture (which they are)?
Only just seen this, but not being racist nor homophobic isn’t being political, it’s just not being a small minded cunt.

Back
Top Bottom