Our Defence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Egan has been a huge upgrade on Stearman. As has Henderson on either of last season's keepers.

Those two are the biggest difference for us this season. They're why we're 2nd.

Also, the arrival of Norwood and the improved form of Stevens and Sharp.

Norwood in with a shout too imo . My choice though? Eggsy, a steal at 4 million . A 3 way tie for 2nd spot though, bashambauer, Enda and the fat lad .

Bash for me, he's certainly been the most consistent from the start of the season.

If there was a Dean Hammond Award for Unseen Work, I am sure Basham would win it (and I mean this as a serious point). We have more talented players than him, but I am sure the other players must be lifted by the way he will always go the extra mile to cover for the more talented players' occasional lapses. And when he makes a mistake, he never hides. I find it hard to think of a better team player than him, or of a better leader by example.

I see we have conceded only one more goal than Boro now, so every reason to think that we might end the season with the meanest defence. I wouldn't have believed it at the start of the season, terrific achievement, not least because of our 'Cavalier' style at times.!

I see we have conceded only one more goal than Boro now, so every reason to think that we might end the season with the meanest defence. I wouldn't have believed it at the start of the season, terrific achievement, not least because of our 'Cavalier' style at times.!

Of Corsa, that Astra be true.
Viva The Blades

Back
Top Bottom