Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When Brazil won the World Cup 3 times they took sole possession of the Jules Rimet trophy.

In the same way, Ben Osborn will undoubtedly become the permanent owner of the Roger Nilsen award.

And he's a CM that was converted to a LB/LWB/LM.

There's an incorrect assumption by some that Freeman is the more natural CM, that is incorrect.

Ehmmm I remember Nilsen was good at kicking the ball into the stand!

Should have stayed with Black Sabbath.

It's Osborn not Osborne or Osbourne or ozborn or to the Manor Born

It's fecking Osborn

Well that's off my chest šŸ˜‰

While you're at it, please can you tell everyone that Berge is pronounced like Burger and Lys is pronounced like Lee, thanks

It's actually šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ”„ but they haven't got emojis in the printing room

Let's not fanny about, his new name is ozzy

I hope Flack starts tomorrow, he deserves that No'4 shirt.

While you're at it, please can you tell everyone that Berge is pronounced like Burger and Lys is pronounced like Lee, thanks
Itā€™s actually not Burger, itā€™s meant to be Berg-eh. Heā€™s said so himself. If anything itā€™s closer to Berg than Burger.

Always been impressed by him, used to play center mid growing up at forest so not surprised for him to look positionally so good.

Anyone name the former blade he used to partner with at CM for forest 10-18?

Itā€™s actually not Burger, itā€™s meant to be Berg-eh. Heā€™s said so himself. If anything itā€™s closer to Berg than Burger.

Burger is more similar to Berg-eh than Berg is to Berg-eh. For starters it has the correct number of syllabals. And besides, it doesnā€™t sound like Berg-eh, it sounds like ā€œBear-gĆØā€

To be honest, letā€™s not run before we walk ā€“ best to continue the efforts towards 70% of name spelling accuracy. I feel weā€™re starting to make a breakthrough.

If you're looking to get an English word that's close, Baggy is the closest for my money.

Back
Top Bottom