Player Suggestion Options... So many!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Danetheblade

Reaction score
I think it's pretty evident moose won't be back in a blades shirt, so I'd like to see someone come in with similar qualities (apart from having no self control)

Few names touted, my favourite being kamarl grant at hudds.. 15m bid accepted so I'd pray we can get involved in that.

Dennis seems to fit the bill and then some. Guy looks quality and would be another good addition.

Think we also need someone in midfield as I think Berge will be occupying that middle slot next season with swift RCM and fleck LCM..

Think we'd also do well to find cover for Stevens, however a quality gk has to be the priority with hendo more than likely not coming back.

Wilder and co to work their magic. Do think we'll be a stronger unit come the first day of next season.

I think it's pretty evident moose won't be back in a blades shirt, so I'd like to see someone come in with similar qualities (apart from having no self control)

Few names touted, my favourite being kamarl grant at hudds.. 15m bid accepted so I'd pray we can get involved in that.

Dennis seems to fit the bill and then some. Guy looks quality and would be another good addition.

Think we also need someone in midfield as I think Berge will be occupying that middle slot next season with swift RCM and fleck LCM..

Think we'd also do well to find cover for Stevens, however a quality gk has to be the priority with hendo more than likely not coming back.

Wilder and co to work their magic. Do think we'll be a stronger unit come the first day of next season.
I will confidently claim that there is 10x better than Grant on the continent for the same price. Might just be me, but I don’t get the fuss over grant when I’ve seen him. How many as he got if you take away his penalties? Not that it’s a given to score a penalty!

I will confidently claim that there is 10x better than Grant on the continent for the same price. Might just be me, but I don’t get the fuss over grant when I’ve seen him. How many as he got if you take away his penalties? Not that it’s a given to score a penalty!
Think he's class personally for the price, scored 18 this season, young, pacy so fits the moose mould. Think he'd be a good addition personally. Can't think of any similar quality for around 15m.

Back
Top Bottom