One Thousand Posts!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Banned
just 10 away from some Battle down on the south coast somewhere!! :)

Tell yer what JR that's a brilliant nerdy idea. I shall celebrate every post up to 2017 with a significant fact for the year of the post. I shall especially look forward to 1215.

Tell yer what JR that's a brilliant nerdy idea. I shall celebrate every post up to 2017 with a significant fact for the year of the post. I shall especially look forward to 1215.

1215....is that what time you have your daily bacon butty delivered? :)

• Banned
1215....is that what time you have your daily bacon butty delivered? :)

Wish! (a) nowhere near where I work good enough nowadays (b) wife doesn't give me enough money to buy one and (c) bread kills me. Try the most significant date in English History whereby the power of the state against the common man was first curbed. Something close to my heart, be it in relation to trees, police, politicians or councils.

Wish! (a) nowhere near where I work good enough nowadays (b) wife doesn't give me enough money to buy one and (c) bread kills me. Try the most significant date in English History whereby the power of the state against the common man was first curbed. Something close to my heart, be it in relation to trees, police, politicians or councils.

as the Red Baron the Magna Carta is just a piece of trashy papyrus to me! ;)

Back
Top Bottom