One Thousand Posts #2 and Merry Christmas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bayingblade

Reaction score
As I join a merry band of S24SU-ers to rack up 1,000 posts, I thought I would use the landmark to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and prosperous new year (yep, even you Esa;))

I know things can get a little fraught sometimes but compared to other boards this one is relatively tame and generally commands a level of respect (I said "generally") among it's brethren. It's a good place to be on the whole.

Hopefully the Blades will enhance the festive period with a couple of thrilling performances and wins so that the mince pies and Christmas cake taste a little sweeter.

All the best to one and all.:)

As I join a merry band of S24SU-ers to rack up 1,000 posts,

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

As I join a merry band of S24SU-ers to rack up 1,000 posts, I thought I would use the landmark to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and prosperous new year (yep, even you Esa;))

I know things can get a little fraught sometimes but compared to other boards this one is relatively tame and generally commands a level of respect (I said "generally") among it's brethren. It's a good place to be on the whole.

Hopefully the Blades will enhance the festive period with a couple of thrilling performances and wins so that the mince pies and Christmas cake taste a little sweeter.

All the best to one and all.:)
You mean there's another board somewhere with more psychos on it, I'm off then, see ya..

Back
Top Bottom