Once a Blade, always a Blade? - Where are they now?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Find myself watching a lot of cooking shows on Netflix etc and watched one called Restaurants on the Edge and found myself watching the Malta episode there he was Justin Haber and his failing seafood restaurant

Oppolgies if its been said but I can't be bothered to read the whole thread but who does Kean Bryan play for now many thanks

Thanks for this, really interesting stuff. Just 2 more I can think of:
Lyle Taylor at Forest and Martin Donnelly at Linfield.

Thanks for this, really interesting stuff. Just 2 more I can think of:
Lyle Taylor at Forest and Martin Donnelly at Linfield.

Cheers forgot to put Taylor in..Doh. I actually remembered him and then got distracted researching the Maltese League

Find myself watching a lot of cooking shows on Netflix etc and watched one called Restaurants on the Edge and found myself watching the Malta episode there he was Justin Haber and his failing seafood restaurant

If I could be bothered I would do a follow up on all those out of the game too (jobs etc) and what they are up to but that would take a lot more research/Internet stalking. Maybe if I ever get sacked and have more time on my hands 😁

We had a promising youngster at our Academy for a few years who we let go of and went as a youth player to Sheffield FC, then turned out successfully for various non league sides before Millwall signed him.

Did pretty well at League One and Championship level before ending up this season at some dead beat outfit with a rust bucket stadium.

Lad called Lee Gregory.

Maxime Chanot scored an own goal for Luxembourg yesterday, currently plays for New York City

Maxime Chanot scored an own goal for Luxembourg yesterday, currently plays for New York City

He was the one that shocked me the most. He has been really successful in the MLS and been at NYC for ages and has been captain. Of course standard of MLS you can argue about but he has still made a real name for himself and probably decent dough.

There was also that other lad Ayman Tahar who went from us to Staveley Miners Welfare to Steau Bucharest to Boavista. He was last playing in Greece but seems to be without a club now.

Chris Salt and Max Pemberton are two old academy players who played for Hallam recently..

Wayne Quinn is currently player/manager at Mousehole AFC playing at Trungle Parc in the SW Peninsula League.

Thought he'd packed that all up now and runs a theatre school? He's certainly not the manager anymore. It's a chap called Jake Ash.

Keep the updates coming.

I'll update any later today on the site I have put it on...

Chris Salt and Max Pemberton are two old academy players who played for Hallam recently..
I’ve played against Salt a few times over the last few years and he’d been playing up top and I was so surprised at how poor he was, compared to the reviews/video footage I’d seen of him playing for United, albeit as a defender.

Back
Top Bottom