CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is the thing that blew my mind, the similarities to Ollie Mcburnie are canny, even down to the second they were born, goals scored, everything, the same!

I really don’t get this about McBurnie. Admittedly I’ve only ever seen him for Swansea at Bramall Lane, but he was anonymous apart
from scoring a tap in. He wasn’t particularly, fast, tricky or physically imposing, didn’t cause us any
problems and was rarely on the ball. In my opinion from what I’ve seen he’s nowhere near good enough to get in our team :(

I like him and to be honest I thought hes always looked a handful against us.
I'm not sure hes athletic and powerful enough for the premiership but he is a lot younger than I thought.

Then again I feel like you need to be strong, fast, technical, tall, athletic, the whole shebang to be a striker in the prem, but realistically you dont.

I really don’t get this about McBurnie. Admittedly I’ve only ever seen him for Swansea at Bramall Lane, but he was anonymous apart
from scoring a tap in. He wasn’t particularly, fast, tricky or physically imposing, didn’t cause us any
problems and was rarely on the ball. In my opinion from what I’ve seen he’s nowhere near good enough to get in our team :(

Well, for a start he's scored 21 in an average Swansea side including scoring in both games against Utd.

If McBurnie develops more power and keeps playing games he'll become a very good player.

Could he be an alternative to Callum Robinson?

Different players. McBurnie centre forward, Robinson wide forward.

If McBurnie develops more power and keeps playing games he'll become a very good player.

Different players. McBurnie centre forward, Robinson wide forward.
Exactly, get em both, spunk some moneh!

Always liked him but not sure if that's partly cus he looks like a proper old school centre forward !

Hardly missed a game this season and still young. Not sure hes definitely up to the premiership but I'd have hill over Madine.

James is the one I'd really like from Swansea as he has that game changing pace we dont have

Always liked him but not sure if that's partly cus he looks like a proper old school centre forward !

Hardly missed a game this season and still young. Not sure hes definitely up to the premiership but I'd have hill over Madine.

James is the one I'd really like from Swansea as he has that game changing pace we dont have

Daniel James is a special talent. Most exciting player in the Championship hands down.
I also quite like Celina at Swansea also.
If CW wants McBurnie then I'll back the move... But he wouldn't be at the top of my list.

Positives-

Works very hard.
Good finisher.
Good in the air.
"Good feet for a big man" nutmegs players for fun.
Strong for his frame.
Yorkshire lad.
Links up play well like Didsy.
Can run with the ball.

And at 22 (!??) He'd be what Wilder always goes on about... value for moneh.

He would be my number one striker target.
Looks like one of those strikers who is an absolute shithouse to play against.

Been saying the same, seen him loads of times and he's not really offered much or created much. He's a 6 yard box sniffer it seems and we already have one of those.

Positives-

Works very hard.
Good finisher.
Good in the air.
"Good feet for a big man" nutmegs players for fun.
Strong for his frame.
Yorkshire lad.
Links up play well like Didsy.
Can run with the ball.

And at 22 (!??) He'd be what Wilder always goes on about... value for moneh.
Negative - Wears really small socks.

I have watched him a few times and he is average, and that’s in the Championship.

Working hard is all well and good but a good Premiership CF needs far more than that.

If he’s a Wilder player then I’m the Queen Mother, ya get meh.
Oh so Wilder only takes in players that speak the Queen's English? No slang or accents allowed.

Back
Top Bottom