CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't actually think Lys will start as he's not been involved in preseason yet. But it's that 'they score against their old club' thing.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Jags did start against Bournemouth though.
Indeed, Lys clearly isn't seen as match fit yet, I actually think it's a little worrying that he's the record signing, been here for 3 games and not even made the bench.

Jags is cover.

Burnley paid £17mill for Wood a couple of seasons ago after a very similar season and before transfer fees went really ridiculous, and he was older than OM, so I'm not sure its massively over priced. Probably just seems that to some Blades as we've never spent that sort of money before.

I like the Chris Wood comparison.

The fees seem similarly inflated at the respective times.

But Burnley got a player who'll reliably score 10+ goals a season and help keep them up. A player they'll likely be able to keep for a while too.

He'll also help save them money in the long run because they'll not have to keep taking punts on other, possibly more expensive CFs.

And if McBurnie works on his strength he'll be at least as good as Wood.

One for the older blades:——

Lee chapman was known as Douglas Bader as he was good in the air, yet crap on the floor.

McBurnies pal, been in his insta videos all week

Attachments

• 3521D4B4-3E8E-4480-922A-F29F2814F591.png
    3521D4B4-3E8E-4480-922A-F29F2814F591.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 286
A right collection of fence sitters so far :D

Ankle is still a bit fucked.

Will vote for sure on Fri/Sat but it's probably a no.

An "update" from SSN which tells us nothing new

10:26

BLADES STILL WANT MCBURNIE
Sheffield United
continue to be interested in Swansea’s Ollie McBurnie and are working to agree a deal for the player.
The Blades have been busy adding to their attacking options already this summer, bringing in Callum Robinson and Lys Mousset, but yesterday put in a second bid for the Scotsman, which could potentially rise to £20m.

And it goes on and on and on! This transfer window has been good but driven me crackers at the same time!

An "update" from SSN which tells us nothing new

10:26

BLADES STILL WANT MCBURNIE
Sheffield United
continue to be interested in Swansea’s Ollie McBurnie and are working to agree a deal for the player.
The Blades have been busy adding to their attacking options already this summer, bringing in Callum Robinson and Lys Mousset, but yesterday put in a second bid for the Scotsman, which could potentially rise to £20m.

Some lucky bastard is on a comfortable wage for writing that shite.

We need to stop posting on this thread

If it gets over 100 pages - No chance he signs haha

Listen, listen. We're going to do what it takes to get him now, and that's it. When. Not if. Many bits in paper. Even our paper. Eye emojis. Plus 'soon' arrow. Thumbs up, also.

Listen, listen. We're going to do what it takes to get him now, and that's it. When. Not if. Many bits in paper. Even our paper. Eye emojis. Plus 'soon' arrow. Thumbs up, also.
Lee Chapman or Chris Wood ?

Back
Top Bottom