CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, he's not going to win the Ballon d'Or - I only said he was decent.

I'd take him for £12K a week
I wouldn’t be arsed I’d we didn’t sign him to be honest.

He’s costing Man United 100k per week 😱

I don't believe that much of the criticism of Sterling is racially motivated. Some is, but the majority is legitimate.

However, he does take what his critics say to heart unlike many young footballers on similar wages.

It never even entered my mind that people disliked Sterling because of his race? We have loads of black players in our league teams and our national one, why pick out one at random?
Nah, I think that's bollocks.
Surely racists hate all black footballers and not just one? Or am I just naive?

Maybe dislike is a strong work but J Lingz infuriates me more than any other sportsman that I can think of and he plays for my other team every few month of the year.

Anyway... what's this thread about again?

It never even entered my mind that people disliked Sterling because of his race? We have loads of black players in our league teams and our national one, why pick out one at random?

Maybe dislike is a strong work but J Lingz infuriates me more than any other sportsman that I can think of and he plays for my other team every few month of the year.

Nothing says "middle-aged man" more than fussing and clucking like an old mother hen when a young person dresses in a way that's different or unfamiliar.

I thought it was slacks and comfortable shoes that defined a middle aged man

I appreciate that is a simple example if he wanted to buy a house in one year.

The point is that just because there is a perception that Brighton might offer a shade more money, this doesn't mean his spending power is better, it may be worse, due to the cost of living in the two respective places.

It's often used as an absolute barometer - "he'll go to Brighton because they will offer him 5 or 10k more". But in real terms he may be better off net being on less bad living in Sheffield than more and in Brighton depending on how big that Delta is.

Can’t see him making the move to Brighton just because they pay slightly more and he knows the manager. Managers last no time in this day and age. I think being closer to family and friends will have a bigger impact...as a Yorkshire man who would want to be isolated in Brighton!? If he goes to Brighton, stuff him, I think it would be a bad move.

Can’t see him making the move to Brighton just because they pay slightly more and he knows the manager. Managers last no time in this day and age. I think being closer to family and friends will have a bigger impact...as a Yorkshire man who would want to be isolated in Brighton!? If he goes to Brighton, stuff him, I think it would be a bad move.

Have you read the Peter James books?, murder capital of Europe is Brighton, if Mr J is to be believed .

Come home to Yorkshire Oliver

Swansea, feckin Swansea, how much more isolated can you get ffs it’s Wales.

Whether or not Sterling is a liar is a matter of opinion and nothing more.

It’s perfectly clear. Unless you believe palpable nonsense. That’s up to you. Have you read the latest David Icke book?

Sterling is an idiot and a liar. Tell him to sue me.

Look at the stuff about Ashley Cole, and the insinuations or worse that his stick was down to racism.

Utter twaddle. He regularly made a rod for his own back with his attitude. I thought he came across an arrogant bellend in most interviews.

It’s perfectly clear. Unless you believe palpable nonsense. That’s up to you. Have you read the latest David Icke book?

Sterling is an idiot and a liar. Tell him to sue me.

What a really bizarre post. I wouldn’t have thought he would be remotely concerned about your opinion.

Nothing says "middle-aged man" more than fussing and clucking like an old mother hen when a young person dresses in a way that's different or unfamiliar.

Not unfamiliar though is it, we've seen it before in the early 90s.

That was rappers from LA and pretty cool though, not footballers in Cheshire.

But what is he actually 'hinting'?....other than hes fit and ready to crack on with pre season training? Its good PR irrespective of whether he stays or goes as United wouldnt entertain signing him if he was lazy, unprofessional, and not interested in pre season.

If Swansea receive a bid they can't refuse and meet the players demands then he will probably move. Will the Blades be that club, that's the question.

Back
Top Bottom