CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve just been looking at that myself.

Apparently he and McBurnie have a bit of history and he’s been slaughtering him in the Scottish press since he first made his debut for Scotland.
Usually bangs on about his beard and his socks and other irrelevant shit.
Those in the know reckon it’s because McBurnie showed allegiance to Rangers that he’s got it in for him.

We’ve got your back Oli.
What a great opportunity to shove his words back down his throat!

I’ve just been looking at that myself.

Apparently he and McBurnie have a bit of history and he’s been slaughtering him in the Scottish press since he first made his debut for Scotland.
Usually bangs on about his beard and his socks and other irrelevant shit.
Those in the know reckon it’s because McBurnie showed allegiance to Rangers that he’s got it in for him.

We’ve got your back Oli.
What a great opportunity to shove his words back down his throat!
He’s not the only one questioning what we’ve paid for him though. That added to some of the comments from Swansea fans has made me a little concerned.

I really hope Wilder has got this one right. This signing and Mousset are huge gambles for us and they have to pay off.

I do think Wilder has no choice but to use this transfer strategy though. We can’t afford the established premier league players so has to buy those he believes have the potential and character to make the step up.

If I was McBurnie I’d sack off playing for that shower.

He said himself it was shit, the Scotland fans hate him and he gets the kind of service that a Sunday league striker would be struggling to do owt with.

Focus on playing with the Blades!

Back
Top Bottom