Oli McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oki Mcburnie = has to start with Robinson next week!
our first half perfirmance was caused by us playing two number tens up front and not out and out centre forwards ..
we hit a lot of passes short.. unusual performance but may be a blessing in disguise in the long run
Leicester weren’t all that were they. Madison is just a shit Jack Grealish

our first half perfirmance was caused by us playing two number tens up front and not out and out centre forwards ..
we hit a lot of passes short.. unusual performance but may be a blessing in disguise in the long run
Still doesn't change the fact, I think Mcburnie should start with Robinson next week.
I sat and watched the match from the Westfield Corner, as always, I've watched all the highlights, MOTD last night and this morning, and I think we played crap first half, and looked very disjointed, until the substitutions, I think we just needed another 10-15mins for the draw, but, that was never going to happen, so, next week, I think we should change it a little.
Hope Tuesday night opens a few eyes, and the lads playing, make a point of trying to rock the boat, and push for a first team run.

Still doesn't change the fact, I think Mcburnie should start with Robinson next week.
I sat and watched the match from the Westfield Corner, as always, I've watched all the highlights, MOTD last night and this morning, and I think we played crap first half, and looked very disjointed, until the substitutions, I think we just needed another 10-15mins for the draw, but, that was never going to happen, so, next week, I think we should change it a little.
Hope Tuesday night opens a few eyes, and the lads playing, make a point of trying to rock the boat, and push for a first team run.
agree we need at least one bona fide cf on the pitch

Really had high hopes for Robinson. But on what I’ve seen so far, he hasn’t really ticked any of the boxes a striker needs to tick.......Pace, aerial ability, hold up play, anticipation, movement off the ball and of course an eye for goal. But I guess his time will come.............But not a starter yet.

Agreed but looked more like a number 10 & a winger. One dropped deep, the other drifted wide and they were miles apart, nowhere near each other for most of the half.

Of all the partnerships I thought we could deploy pre-season, Didsy and CR7 seemed the least compatible. Nothing has changed my mind thus far. I still think The Beard and CR7 is the most likely to click...

A really good player, I said when he came on he only needs 1 chance and bang. Dont agree with you about bash but most wont agree that I think mcgoldrick isnt prem quality and neither is robinson

Not convinced by Robinson yet I agree.

Hope I'm wrong but he's one you feel may suffer from playing a role that he's not traditionally played, and where he has doesn't really fit our system.

Not convinced by Robinson yet I agree.

Hope I'm wrong but he's one you feel may suffer from playing a role that he's not traditionally played, and where he has doesn't really fit our system.
Robinson is playing a system hes not used to and a position he needs time to adjust too.
He will probably be benched at some point to continue his adjustment and that will probably help him to buy intotherolls hes asked to play.
Mcgoldrick settled into our system very quickly but hes s very experienced player.

Play sharp and mcburnie together they mayhem they would cause harassing defenders would be great

Hopefully Mick McCarthy gives Wilder the call to say he's seen enough from his training ground (also known as Sheffield United Football Club) to tell that Robbo and Didsy as a strike partnership doesn't work and Wilder is now free to pick his own strikers.

We lost Saturday which was a fucker.
But that cross and the header was pure class

Back
Top Bottom