Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Had them all at some stage while at school. Puma, Adidas Santiago (as per the advert), Mitre, Gola. Always preferred the way the Puma ones.

Lot of ? Marks with Hendo won’t be sorry to see him go

I think he's been great for us overall, but (whisper it) I think he's been pretty average in the games since lockdown tbh and I think he could have stopped at least a couple of goals in the past few weeks.

Some Blades in this "Sheffield Team"
View attachment 85670
Brilliant Photo, which I have seen before but know little about. presuming it's a team for a Sheffield V Glasgow fixture. Would be interesting to know where the photo was taken.
Also struggling to place names to faces. Using 'Nudgger' as a datum nought seems to work, presuming names are a straight L to R no back and front rows.

I've been staring at that girl's tits for three hours now and all I can make out if I squint is Steve Bruce's face.
That's IT, I'm making a complaint about your disgusting, sexist, belittling of the words " Steve Bruce". Disgraceful. By the way the girls boobs are wunderbar.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. Footage (no sound) of ice skating down at Silver Blades on Queens Road. Learnt to skate there myself in the 90's at a very early age. Guessing this is mid 60's?

Probably wore some of the boots featured in the film myself 😂 they were horrible old fuckers. Me and my mum skipped the kiddie disco hour of a weekday with the banging chart music and opted for the quieter evening session, when the organ player was giving it some welly. A nip round the arcade, a tin of Lucozade and a cone of cheeky chips to finish off. Some of my favourite memories.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. Footage (no sound) of ice skating down at Silver Blades on Queens Road. Learnt to skate there myself in the 90's at a very early age. Guessing this is mid 60's?

Probably wore some of the boots featured in the film myself 😂 they were horrible old fuckers. Me and my mum skipped the kiddie disco hour of a weekday with the banging chart music and opted for the quieter evening session, when the organ player was giving it some welly. A nip round the arcade, a tin of Lucozade and a cone of cheeky chips to finish off. Some of my favourite memories.

Bert only ever went once. Nearly broke his neck. Never to return.

Wonder how many on here have ever clocked in ? When I worked in walshs warehouse it was 7 am but you had 3 minutes grace , I always made it for 7.02. Then started queuing at 3.50 for a 4.00 getaway.
Had a summer job 5 years on the spin at British Tissues Oughtibridge. We also had 3 minutes grace, but on leaving if you were caught at the clock anything before 3 minutes to the hour you'd get ' quartered'.

Wonder how many on here have ever clocked in ? When I worked in walshs warehouse it was 7 am but you had 3 minutes grace , I always made it for 7.02. Then started queuing at 3.50 for a 4.00 getaway.
My first ever job I worked at a small firm on St Mary's Gate, it was the only place I have ever worked that had clock card stamping machine.

Back
Top Bottom