Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He scored as well, though Chester lost 2-1. My memory may be playing tricks, but I thought we bought him as a winger and John Harris converted him?

Chico Hamilton scored for Villa and Carl Tiler’s Dad was playing too, with Bruce Rioch completing the Blades’ connection in this game, unless I’ve missed any others?

Villa dropped into Div 3 at the end of that season (69/70) for 2 seasons and it’s remarkable to think that 12 years later, they would go on to win the European Cup.

He scored as well, though Chester lost 2-1. My memory may be playing tricks, but I thought we bought him as a winger and John Harris converted him?

Chico Hamilton scored for Villa and Carl Tiler’s Dad was playing too, with Bruce Rioch completing the Blades’ connection in this game, unless I’ve missed any others?

Villa dropped into Div 3 at the end of that season (69/70) for 2 seasons and it’s remarkable to think that 12 years later, they would go on to win the European Cup.
It's doubtful to think that Harris was looking to replace the incumbent number 7.

It's doubtful to think that Harris was looking to replace the incumbent number 7.
He wore the number 9 shirt when he made his first league start at home to Swindon on 22/8/70 (2nd game of the season). Colin Addison was dropped from the team after he had an argument with coach John Short during the week. Dearden's usual strike partner between September and January was John Tudor. Addison was recalled to the team for the League Cup match against L**ds (taking John Barnwell's place) and usually wore the number 6 shirt until his injury at Luton on 5/12/1970. When we signed Dearden, he was described as a winger.

Not sure Brian Tiler was Carl Tiler's dad? His uncle possibly....
Silent?

Back
Top Bottom