Official Hawkeye reason given

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The ghost goal looks even worse now after last nights results. Could be sitting pretty in 5 th spot!

I think It was the single round to Nijmegen.

Maybe so, but why aren't Hawkeye making public the images from their 7 cameras? Their silence speaks volume - they screwed up big time and now they're trying to wash their hands of it.

There's also a similar silence from the media. Nowadays any snippet of news from the Premier league is given global coverage.

It's almost as if everyone has gathered ranks and said 'Stuff Sheffield United'.

Maybe so, but why aren't Hawkeye making public the images from their 7 cameras? Their silence speaks volume - they screwed up big time and now they're trying to wash their hands of it.
The excuse given of 'goalkeeper and post were in the way' makes little sense. The goalpost is always in the way. The goalkeeper was behind the post anyway, as was the ball.

They didn't turn it on. Simple as that.

Yer man on the left of the photo is a Blade. True story. Not the first of our matches he's done the line for over the years either.
Doesnt he get away with it as he's from Wakefield? Or West yorkshire at least?

Exactly same as all this covid bullshit that’s been going on months, you are told what you’re allowed to know it fucking stinks but we just have to say ok you’re right we are wrong

There's also a similar silence from the media. Nowadays any snippet of news from the Premier league is given global coverage.

It's almost as if everyone has gathered ranks and said 'Stuff Sheffield United'.
This is nonsense - if it happened to say, Southampton there would be the exact same amount of coverage; a couple of days then move onto something else.

The Premier league have just responded to me with this "reason" which they believe puts an end to the discussion.

So they "chose" not to look at it. Great choose not to look at clear and obvious mistakes just spend 5 mins looking for miniscule offsides instead.

The Premier league have just responded to me with this "reason" which they believe puts an end to the discussion.

So they "chose" not to look at it. Great choose not to look at clear and obvious mistakes just spend 5 mins looking for miniscule offsides instead.
So they've admitted they pick and choose what to look at. As I said in another thread... the whole shit show is bent.

I'd like some one in the local media to ask the club if they are pursuing Hawkeye for answers on this

Pathetic response.

is that the best they could come up with after a fortnight? I was expecting some crap about the earths magnetic field or sunspot activity. Basically, none of their cameras could see what three different sky cameras could. Var could have overruled it but didn't.

Anyone who saw the second goal in the Man U match last night knows how VAR favours the big teams. Two things happened for the VAR goal - ball went out of play 32 seconds before the goal and then an offside decision.

VAR looked at the offside and ruled it out - which the commentators on NBC both said was offside and was certainly greater than a toe! Later VAR came back and said the ball out of play was too far back in the sequence of play (even though MUFC never lost the ball).

It's all too inconsistent and convenient that the big clubs get the decisions while the little old blades have to wait ten minutes at Tottenham to have a perfectly good goal ruled out.

The official explanation is beyond pathetic. The foolproof technology didn’t work in a circumstance that was far from abnormally crowded around the ball, and not one of the elite professional officials, including VAR, had the expertise, common-sense and/or authority to ensure correcting a blindingly obvious error. If that is the best they can come up with, then something is seriously wrong.

Back
Top Bottom