Official attendance update

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks about 25000 to me. Loads of space were I am. Blut.

Be surprised if there is as many Blades fans here as there were against Brentford, but the inbreds from Barnsley might just take the attendance up

I paid £33 today on blut (including booking fee). That's the reason crowd was 25,500 . Too fucking expensive. Sort it out Kev. We need this ground full.
Agree totally. Kop admission in particular should be less than £30 as I believe that is the ceiling many non season ticket holders will not go beyond.
Always think more supporters paying slightly less makes more sense than empty seats.

Agree totally. Kop admission in particular should be less than £30 as I believe that is the ceiling many non season ticket holders will not go beyond.
Always think more supporters paying slightly less makes more sense than empty seats.
So we all agree then - from now on all extra income HAS to come ONLY from the owners.
We love the thought of playing in the Championship - but not that much! :rolleyes:

How do you know?
Do you have a contact in the ticket office?
If it ends up over 26,600 then I'll be impressed, great support.

Seems he didn't know after all, or was fed some pretty inaccurate information!

So we all agree then - from now on all extra income HAS to come ONLY from the owners.
We love the thought of playing in the Championship - but not that much! :rolleyes:
£32 to sit on our kop is a fair hike on last season, and as I said too much for a lot of our supporters, who have not had a corresponding rise in their personal income. Much as I would love to attend every game finances dictate. Having more fans in the empty seats would bring in the same revenue.

I paid £33 today on blut (including booking fee). That's the reason crowd was 25,500 . Too fucking expensive. Sort it out Kev. We need this ground full.

That 10 quid too much IMO, brilliant season ticket prices but those fans that want to pay on the day need a fair price.

#letsfillthelane

Our pricing is ridiculous

Why on Earth like minded clubs can't get together and sort decent prices is just stupid

People only have so much disposable income though. I'll be living on Aldi baked beans for the next week.

Twenty is plenty. I love football but when I look at £32 for a game of football compared to £30 to see one of my favourite bands (and that is one of the more expensive gigs), the music would win every time.

Sympathy for fans who struggle to afford to go, if I had to choose I would pay more to watch the likes of Sunderland, Villa etc. than less to watch teams like Fleetwood, MK Dons

These are the big games we have missed..

Remember it's not just the cat A* price of today's match, there's 3 home matches in 7 days.

Looking at the ticketing web site, it's looks as though those with more limited funds have chosen to attend the Derby game.
There's still 1 week to go and many areas are already selling well, not that far behind the number that went today.
It looks like there will be over 28K (the biggest crowd to date) at the Derby County game.

Agree with much of the above re pricing. £46+ booking fees for me and my 8 year old on BLUT today and that's with his JB concession taken off. I notice how they have hammered out 3 category A fixtures already, including Derby next week.
It feels a bit pricey but as things are it won't put me off for now.

Those Blades in BLUT, are they season ticket holders or 'pay on the day'? If it's the former, it will be difficult to move them as they've bought the tickets for those seats in good faith (however they could be amalgamated into the Westfield corner). If it's the latter, move them for games like Derby next week. We're going to end up losing a fortune in revenue when teams like Leeds, pigs, Sunderland, Villa etc. play here by just giving them the BLLT.

Oh, and £34 is fucking ridiculous. They can't even justify such prices by saying 'how else can we compete in the transfer market?' Attendance income is minimal compared to wealthy owners and those who repeatedly flout FFP rule, such as Chansiri.

Back
Top Bottom