[OFF] Forum Football - Sunday 20th May 2018

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will you be playing?

• Total voters

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick attempt at something, given the results of the recent poll, Sundays aren't set in stone and considering trying a weeknight, however, Sunday is the most popular poll option so far.

For any new members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 8 people confirming for definite by early Saturday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for a couple of hours open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 10:00 Sunday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £39.00) is shared equally between players - between £2 - £3 each depending on how many turn up

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

Please yey or nay in the poll above... you can change your vote if your availability changes

Yes, count me in.
Would really appreciate a decision on Saturday night of either On/Off as I will be coming direct from Leicester.

Will be next week, and most weeks after.

And midweek if that happens.

I can't even walk on my big toe and we're having a picnic for Ruby's birthday, so I'm oot.

Unless there's a massive change this afternoon in numbers I'll call it off.

How many do we need to get this on

Between another 3 and 5... So I'm thinking call it off shortly :)

Edit - Definitely off, will try again next week.

Back
Top Bottom