Player Suggestion Odion Ighalo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
Assuming Man U don't sign him, he must be worth a punt. Committed, knows where the goal is and offers something we don't currently have.

• Banned
I've seen some ridiculous suggestions in my time, but this might top all of them

Search his salary on Google.

Oh, I know the salary is silly. I was just thinking that after getting a taste of being back in the Premier League he might well choose that over excessive money. He'll be rich already!

Oh, I know the salary is silly. I was just thinking that after getting a taste of being back in the Premier League he might well choose that over excessive money. He'll be rich already!
😂😂😂

Assuming Man U don't sign him, he must be worth a punt. Committed, knows where the goal is and offers something we don't currently have.

You’ve won the most ridiculous suggestion on year for 2020 and we are only in June. Impressive stuff.

Might be worth you googling how much he's on in China. Not sure even the delights on living in the Steel City would be able to compensate for him having to drop ~90% in order to join the Blades :)

As much as I'd love it, hes way out of our league!

Turning down 400k a week in China to play for his favourite team last I heard

Out of our league, financially and by reputation.

Also, he's a poacher/Billy Sharp type. We need to find players with much more to their game than he offers

Out of our league, financially and by reputation.

Also, he's a poacher/Billy Sharp type. We need to find players with much more to their game than he offers
I would of thought that is exactly what we need. Someone to score more.

I would of thought that is exactly what we need. Someone to score more.
Can't score if you don't create any chances. If we were missing loads of them, fair enough. But we aren't. Sharp has had about 12 shots all year

Back
Top Bottom