Nottingham Forest v Sheffield United - 30/09/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

just one of those days today - tired legs, not quite at our best, Forest have been excellent in my opinion, defended very well, be good in possession when its counted, and taken their chances.

Forest deserve the win, credit where credit is due.

6 points from the last 3 games is a good return, keep that up and we'll finish with 90 points.

Aye, Forest have played a good away performance, defended well, hit on the break.

We've been undone by poor defending ultimately, and perhaps there was tiredness due to the week's efforts. I think we probably could have done more to trouble them earlier in the 2nd half, but can't be too critical.

Fair play to the scabs, they beat us when they shouldn't have. That's life. They had a bit of luck, we had non.We're still a quality side though and we regroup and go again. Onwards and upwards!

just one of those days today - tired legs, not quite at our best, Forest have been excellent in my opinion, defended very well, be good in possession when its counted, and taken their chances.

Forest deserve the win, credit where credit is due.

6 points from the last 3 games is a good return, keep that up and we'll finish with 90 points.

I don't think they deserved the win, we dominated play, we just wanted to walk it in instead of having an edge and going for the shot, they may have defended well but that tells its own story, there wouldnt have been any complaints if we won that, although I thought we at least deserved a draw.

We have been awesome mind over the last few weeks, well done Blades.

Didn't deserve to lose that at all. Looked knackered but still the better team.

I think it was a fair result.

We played okay and had a lot of the ball, but Forest were more clinical. In reality Forest missed two sitters, so could have had 4, we only really had the one off the post at the end, and half chance here or there.

It was the best opening 3 minutes I've ever seen from a Blades team though!

Two weeks off now to get everyone fit and go again, two home games in a row next.

Take it on the chin just like Wolves did with their defeat against us.

We had the chance to go top(again) and I feel this team is hungry for that top spot. It'll come. No danger.

Telling for me was a moment in the last 10 minutes when Coutts didn't close down at 100% and allowed them to maintain possession. Midfield looked leggy, for the last 25 mins, but we still managed to pin them back. Another day, we could have had 5 but it just wouldn't fall for us. Credit to them, they hustled (not unlike us tbf) and did manage to make the most of the space behind our full back's on the break.

Can't win em all, and 6 points from this weeks fixtures is a mighty achievement so should be applauded.

Take it on the chin just like Wolves did with their defeat against us.

We had the chance to go top(again) and I feel this team is hungry for that top spot. It'll come. No danger.

Yeah, 2nd chance we've had now to go top - I have a feeling we'll get another and next time we'll take it.

Promotion form is one point away and three at home. This week we would've have been pleased with 5 points. Our six points should be seen as an excellent return.

It's my fault for going to he beam back,

We definitely deserved a point at least.

Is Coutts suspended for the Ipswich game now?

Disappointed but can't really grumble after the week we've had. Whilst we dominated possession, it sounded like we got away with a few and forest could have had more. We couldn't seem to finish the chances we got.

Both sides played well, we lost an away game. No big deal.

im finding it weird to sum this up because we werent at our best but still a good performance & were better team. we deserved at least a point just didnt get rub of the green. wrongly disallowed goal to be 2-1 up as duffy didnt touch it but wouldnt be the 1st decision to go against us for intent. cant believe we didn't make it 2-2. as it thought it was in. but on the other hand at times there was plenty of uncharacteristic errors, sloppy in possession, far too tippy tappy in box & defensively its worst ive seen in while, as it terrifed me how we were all over the place. 1st goal baffles me how on earth did we conceded. absoultely shocking corner incepted by fleck thinking brilliant get rid easiest defensive corner youll have all year, yet seconds later its the net & we have gifted them an equaliser

im hoping & think that its just 3 games in a week. mental & physical fatigue that comes with that which is to blame as i say overall performance was good but with errors. as it has been toughest week with Sheffield derby & wolves. levels would drop at some point & technically we have been in an injury crisis for few weeks with Moore, Stearman, Freeman, Sharp, Evans now baldock. & Donaldson only just returning

Disappointing result today but you can't win em all!. Hopefully we'll up and at em in 2 weeks time and back to normal?. Just an off day today!. In wilder we trust. Utb

We played okay and had a lot of the ball, but Forest were more clinical. In reality Forest missed two sitters, so could have had 4, we only really had the one off the post at the end, and half chance here or there.

Two weeks off now to get everyone fit and go again, two home games in a row next.
Spot on and true reflection on the game... we played OK, Forest were better up top and perhaps it might have been different if Brooks and Clark had started but we will never know, but I don’t buy this, 2 games in a week and they needed a rest or this squad rotation mentality + the change in mind field! we had the possession (60%) but you don’t win points on possession! and playing one up front is not our style?

I thought at 1-1 we had a cert pen turned down and I'm still not convinced the offside goal was offside.

Back
Top Bottom